Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

Re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Soapboxmom is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    So glad you caught that! I dropped in and made a comment. Who wouldn't want to read this again?

littleroundman is offline Administrator

I can understand why Grégoire de Rothschild is more than a little bit p***** off.

It must be hard operating as an international con man when a quick Google of your name produces this result:

and the #1 search result takes you to this article:

While coming in at #3 is this very thread
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

hilarious the bogus 'press release' follows the news article that exposes it. kinda sad our hard work isn't first though.

Blog Entries

From Chucky / Berdah / fake de Rothschild we get this:
    Charles Gregoire de Rothschild

23 hrs · Edited ·

Former employee of: SOROS Funds, BARCLAYS Capital, Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria (BBVA), Fund of Funds, OpHEDGE Investments...
    https://www.gofundme.com/ng8ejz9w

Click here to read about me by Ricardo Grados
    I, Ricardo A. Grados was born in in Lima where I grew up until I was 20 years old. In 2001 I emigrated to the united States and commence my studies. I graduated with a major in Finance at the Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut. After…
    gofundme.com
    Grados is his flunky from Lima, Peru who has been viciously attacking folks blogging about his friend Chuck. This lunatic wants 2.3 million in donations to run for the VP and congress in Peru. The insanity of these clowns knows no bounds!

Two of a kind
    For your information, we're two of a kind
    Two of a kind
    It's my observation, we're two of a kind

Just like peas in a pod
    And birds of a feather
    Alone or together, you'll find
    That we are two of a kind

Franklin Mining Grados press release

Franklin Mining de Rothschild press release

Blog Entries

I took the liberty of e-mailing the nice folks at Franklin Mining. Good catch LRM!

usedmeb4 is offline Junior Member

Has anyone mentioned Boris Matsokhin? Any info on him? Weird fellow. Always had on roller blades, even in the office.

Blog Entries

Scammer boy, Aaron Joab Berdah (Charles Gregoire de Rothschild in his delusions) just can't crawl under his rock and throw in the towel. His attorney, Lawrence Klepetko, in Florida has now sent me a quite hilarious Cease and Desist:

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Fraud Cease Desisit Lawrence Klepetko.pdf

Greggy is so delusional that he thinks his victim in his latest losing legal adventure ran off with 170 million. He is still insisting he is a member of the famous banking family though he admitted once under oath that he wasn't and has faced numerous suits where the Plaintiffs suing him have provided documentation to show he changed his name in NY in 1991 and 1998.

Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Has Klepetko called Greggy's girlfriend Pam Anderson and gotten her take on all this??? How many more hilarious C & D's are the fake's lawyers going to send out? LOL!!!!!

so he's libeling someone else without any substantiating documentation to try and say this site is libeling a 'Mr Rothchild' and not the fraud Aaron Berdah?

and what are the alleged libelous statements? can't these lawyers do anything right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    so he's libeling someone else without any substantiating documentation to try and say this site is libeling a 'Mr Rothchild' and not the fraud Aaron Berdah?

and what are the alleged libelous statements? can't these lawyers do anything right?
    Crackpot lawyer can pony up any false statements of fact or simply piss off!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Scammer boy, Aaron Joab Berdah (Charles Gregoire de Rothschild in his delusions) just can't crawl under his rock and throw in the towel. His attorney, Lawrence Klepetko, in Florida has now sent me a quite hilarious Cease and Desist:

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild Fraud Cease Desisit Lawrence Klepetko.pdf

Perhaps Mr Klepetko would prefer to skip the threatening letters phase and skip straight to the bit where he and Aaron Joab Berdah aka Charles Gregoire de Rothschild explain in front of a court how Burdah / de Rothschild has been defamed and how his activities are completely above board.

I'm sure we could organize sufficient media coverage to ensure de Rothshild / Burdahs' good name is preserved and his fine work recognized.

laidback is offline Senior Troll

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Perhaps Mr Klepetko would prefer to skip the threatening letters phase and skip straight to the bit where he and Aaron Joab Berdah aka Charles Gregoire de Rothschild explain in front of a court how Burdah / de Rothschild has been defamed and how his activities are completely above board.

I'm sure we could organize sufficient media coverage to ensure de Rothshild / Burdahs' good name is preserved and his fine work recognized.
    LOL! If you google Lawrence Klepetko, there are several interesting cases involving him, including defending his brother in a tax dispute and himself in a condo use lawsuit.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Attachment 3619

I have read hilarious depositions from numerous scammers. Those from Jack Weinzierl and Tim Darnell being the most lie-filled, delusional rants imaginable, but the diatribe from Charles Gregoire de Rothschild takes the cake. It would take hours and hours to wade through and some tall boots and massive shovels. So, in the interest of time I will give you the best of de Rothschild from the Memorandum in Support of Summary Judgment.

Clown boy, otherwise known as Aaron Joab Berdah, claims he has slept with Pamela Anderson. From there it gets even more fantastical. He claims the Rothschilds financed Napolean's enemies and caused the Holocaust. Though he threatened me with the Romanian mafia, he himself has been protecting a client from the Russian mafia. This stuff is comedic gold. Enjoy the read!
    I phoned Mr. Klepetko. Sadly, we have another victim of de Rothchild's lies. I of course graciously offered to remove any false statements of fact as I always do. Maybe, someone here could look as well and try to find something.

As to that comedic gold:

Blog Entries

More gold:

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild is nothing but an extremely disturbed con artist and complete fraud.

How do you "indirectly" sleep with someone? That's not one of those "a little bit pregnant" things is it?

Sorry, I'm not well versed in the world of espionage. WTF is a "triple" spy?

Blog Entries

I wonder if Chucky-Greggy even knows??? LOL!
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 09-27-2016 at 09:10 AM.

ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Sorry, I'm not well versed in the world of espionage. WTF is a "triple" spy?
    The Last Days of FOXHOUND

Which was still more coherent than the subject of this thread has shown himself to be.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-25-2012, 09:24 AM
  2. 04-15-2012, 09:35 PM
  3. 04-15-2012, 09:01 AM
  4. 04-03-2012, 07:42 PM
  5. 03-18-2012, 12:54 PM
  6. 03-01-2012, 01:46 PM
  7. 02-28-2012, 11:57 AM
  8. 02-27-2012, 11:08 AM
  9. 02-27-2012, 11:06 AM
  10. 02-17-2012, 07:44 PM