Moron Moron:  0
Page 94 of 117 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Y-A-W-N

MoneyMakingBrain....all over bar the insults
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone notice that maniacalmoronbrain sounds an awfully lot like the Dinar Guru's?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Anyone notice that maniacalmoronbrain sounds an awfully lot like the Dinar Guru's?
    Not really.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Nah,

MonkeyBrain is nothing like them, the Dinar Dodos make much more sense.

Post Thanks / Like

I was referring to the same old thing being said over and over and over and over with nothing changing in the mantra.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I was referring to the same old thing being said over and over and over and over with nothing changing in the mantra.
    Yeah, well,

I don't think MonkeyBrain has ever been accused of being overly pragmatic.

prag·mat·ic (prg-mtk)adj.

Dealing or concerned with facts or actual occurrences; practical.

Relating to or being the study of cause and effect in historical or political events with emphasis on the practical lessons to be learned from them.

Post Thanks / Like

So, that's how you answer a legitimate question from a real forum user (Gotta Love it) and indulge into more of your stupidity by responding to another "user" who happened to be in the neighborhood and replied you within 53 minutes???? So much for the book selling "author", educating people about scams on the web!
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

MoneyMakingBrain....irrelevant

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    So, that's how you answer a legitimate question from a real forum user (Gotta Love it) and indulge into more of your stupidity by responding to another "user" who happened to be in the neighborhood and replied you within 53 minutes???? So much for the book selling "author", educating people about scams on the web!
    Oh, my...there's that jealousy thing rearing it's ugly head...!
    __________________________________________________ __________
    MMB, failure done right...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't answering a question, just making an observation. Not real bright are you? By the way, what is the difference between a real forum user versus a non-real forum user?

Besides, he directed it to an admin, which I am not.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-11-2012 at 04:50 PM.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gotta love it View Post
    lol. I don't think Fred would have the time to get on this thread.
    I just wanted to be clear on the position of the admins on here. Your main point is that programs like JBP are fraudulent in the US, but would be fine if they only did their business with the rest of the world?
    And because they do business with US citizens, they will be shut down at some point?
    Since I am not an admin, I had not planned on responding to your question since you directed it to the admin's of this forum. You see maniacalmoronbrain thinks that I "OWN" this forum. The key word there is "THINKS." Just so you know, I do not OWN this forum despite what maniacalmoronbrain says. But since he took umbrage that I did not address your question, as you are a "real user," I am responding. Now to your question:

There are two parts to answering your question. Let's discuss the US part first. If anyone, and it makes no difference where they are physically located, or if they operate solely on the Internet, if they are offering investments to just one US Citizen, the US authorities have jurisdiction. The investment must be registered with the SEC. The person selling/offering the investment must be a licensed broker with FINRA. If they are offering hedge funds, FOREX, commodities as the investment vehicle, they must register with the CFTC and the person selling/offering the investment must be licensed with the NFA. If not, they are operating illegally. So Fred can claim he is in cyber-space all he wants, he is still subject to the US laws and US jurisdiction since he has US citizens in his program.

Now to the second part dealing with outside the US. In regard to your statement: JBP are fraudulent in the US, but would be fine if they only did their business with the rest of the world? The answer is two-fold. First, if US citizens were not involved in JBP, Fred must specifically state, and did not accept any US citizens in his Ponzi, the US authorities would not have jurisdiction. BUT, and it is a big BUT - He has to specifically state on the website that US citizens are not allowed to participate in his program AND he must not allow one US citizen to participate. The moment he allows just one, he is now under US laws and jurisdiction.

As for the rest of the world. Just like in the US, each country has its own securities laws. It makes no difference where Fred is located, or JBP operates only in cyber-space, he must be registered and licensed in those countries to do business. Which Fred has admitted he is not licensed or regsitered anywhere. As a sovereign, he thinks the laws do not apply to him.

Some more info for you. The Secret Service has now set up a task force with the Europeans with the Italian authorities being in charge of the task force. This includes all of Western Europe in this task force. CONSOB, the Italian regulatory agency has already banned JSS-Tripler in Italy, which is the key to JBP. This in essence has shut-down Italians from participating in JBP.

Simply put, JBP is in violation of the security regulations of Canada, UK, Spain, Greece, Italy, France, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, China, and Japan. There are probably a few more, but not worth the time to find them.

Ponzi's are illegal in every western country period. The only question that remains to be answered is if Fred runs with the money, or the authorities freeze his bank accounts and shut him down. These are the only two ways a Ponzi ends.

Hoped this helped.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Since I am not an admin, I had not planned on responding to your question since you directed it to the admin's of this forum. You see maniacalmoronbrain thinks that I "OWN" this forum. The key word there is "THINKS." Just so you know, I do not OWN this forum despite what maniacalmoronbrain says. But since he took umbrage that I did not address your question, as you are a "real user," I am responding. Now to your question:

There are two parts to answering your question. Let's discuss the US part first. If anyone, and it makes no difference where they are physically located, or if they operate solely on the Internet, if they are offering investments to just one US Citizen, the US authorities have jurisdiction. The investment must be registered with the SEC. The person selling/offering the investment must be a licensed broker with FINRA. If they are offering hedge funds, FOREX, commodities as the investment vehicle, they must register with the CFTC and the person selling/offering the investment must be licensed with the NFA. If not, they are operating illegally. So Fred can claim he is in cyber-space all he wants, he is still subject to the US laws and US jurisdiction since he has US citizens in his program.

Now to the second part dealing with outside the US. In regard to your statement: JBP are fraudulent in the US, but would be fine if they only did their business with the rest of the world? The answer is two-fold. First, if US citizens were not involved in JBP, Fred must specifically state, and did not accept any US citizens in his Ponzi, the US authorities would not have jurisdiction. BUT, and it is a big BUT - He has to specifically state on the website that US citizens are not allowed to participate in his program AND he must not allow one US citizen to participate. The moment he allows just one, he is now under US laws and jurisdiction.

As for the rest of the world. Just like in the US, each country has its own securities laws. It makes no difference where Fred is located, or JBP operates only in cyber-space, he must be registered and licensed in those countries to do business. Which Fred has admitted he is not licensed or regsitered anywhere. As a sovereign, he thinks the laws do not apply to him.

Some more info for you. The Secret Service has now set up a task force with the Europeans with the Italian authorities being in charge of the task force. This includes all of Western Europe in this task force. CONSOB, the Italian regulatory agency has already banned JSS-Tripler in Italy, which is the key to JBP. This in essence has shut-down Italians from participating in JBP.

Simply put, JBP is in violation of the security regulations of Canada, UK, Spain, Greece, Italy, France, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, China, and Japan. There are probably a few more, but not worth the time to find them.

Ponzi's are illegal in every western country period. The only question that remains to be answered is if Fred runs with the money, or the authorities freeze his bank accounts and shut him down. These are the only two ways a Ponzi ends.

Hoped this helped.
    Another classic misinformed post by Lynn Edgington for the record (and that's putting it kindly).

I am not even gonna bother to comment about all the crap he wrote above, especially since this is supposed to be directed to Gotta Love it.

So according to Lynn, if JBP had a big warning on its site: NO AMERICANS ALLOWED!! the CFTC, FTC, SEC, ET AL, would NOT come after Fred. :)

JBP has clear disclaimers everywhere which state that JBP is not an investment program, so not to call it one, and also, there is not one mentioning in the JBP site that they sell securities and commodities or anything that would violate security exchange policies, Yet Lynn believes JBP has violated the SEC, thus is fraud.

More contradiction from a delusional big selling internet author during the day and playing internet cop at nights.....

Lynn Edgington......making the feds and secret service cringe.

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    So according to Lynn, if JBP had a big warning on its site: NO AMERICANS ALLOWED!! the CFTC, FTC, SEC, ET AL, would NOT come after Fred. :)

JBP has clear disclaimers everywhere which state that JBP is not an investment program, so not to call it one, and also, there is not one mentioning in the JBP site that they sell securities and commodities or anything that would violate security exchange policies, Yet Lynn believes JBP has violated the SEC, thus is fraud.
    For one moment there, I thought MonkeyBrain was finally starting to get it.

Then he has to go and spoil the illusion.

Ah, well,

who cares if HE gets it or not ??

MoneyMakingBrain....securities expert

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Ah, well,

MoneyMakingBrain....securities expert
    He seems to forget his boyfriend admitted just the opposite.

moneydownthegottaloveit - can't figure out which one he wants to be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Ah, well,

The only who doesn't get how ridiculous is everything Lynn says every time he posts a new explanation is you. You are considered an idiot in your own right on other forums so no big surprise there. What can one expect from dumb and dumber???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    You are considered an idiot in your own right on other forums
    Very true, and very gratifying, too. I certainly try hard enough to make it that way.

Quite frankly, though, other peoples' opinions of me are none of my business.

MoneyMakingBrain....for whom the bleedin' obvious isn't.

Post Thanks / Like

And maniacalmoronbrain doesn't want to remember that his hero, Freddie, said people were...... "I N V E S T I N G."
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gotta love it View Post
    I just wanted to be clear on the position of the admins on here. Your main point is that programs like JBP are fraudulent in the US, but would be fine if they only did their business with the rest of the world?
    And because they do business with US citizens, they will be shut down at some point?
    You're misinterpreting our "main point" "gotta love it"

Our "main point" is, and always has been that, by offering a 2% per DAY return to its' members, Just Been Paid has branded itself as being fraudulent.

A secondary point is that, by doing business electronically with US residents inside the USA, it therefore places itself as being subject to US law/s.

Further, by doing business electronically with residents of US STATES, it becomes subject of the individual STATE regulations, as well.

Like it or not, sovereign countries CAN control commerce, electronic or otherwise, within their own boundaries.

Whether or not those countries CHOOSE to take action is a completely different matter.

The US government HAS taken action against foreign nationals who have attempted to bypass US regulations WRT internet based business with US citizens within the US.

Examples were provided above of situations where the US government HAS applied for and been granted the extradition of non US citizens, applied for and been granted the freezing of offshore banks accounts and arrested non US citizens on their arrival on US soil for offenses committed electronically via the 'net.

Like it or not, those events HAVE taken place.

Whether or not, in the case of Just Been Paid, the US government decides to take direct action is another unknown, at this point.

Further, any discussion WRT "ponzi" or "pyramids" is moot.

The US government agencies involved long ago signalled their intent in these matters, when, in similar cases, the charges preferred were for the offenses of "fraud" "wire fraud" "money laundering" and "conspiracy"

Whether or not that turns out to be the case with Just Been Paid is simply irrelevant, the precedent is there.

Similarly, whether or not the Securities and Exchange Commission decides to take civil action for securities fraud is another unknown.
    Freddie Mann ensured it CAN take action by his use of the word "investing"

Will it, though ???

Who knows.

The whole reason for this thread and all the MonkeyBrainBS that goes with it remaining on REALSCAM.com is so that readers can get the whole picture of what CAN happen should they decide to become involved with HYIP ponzis.

Personally, I believe it far more likely that Just Been Paid will simply implode under the weight of its' ponzi structure or that the fraudsters behind it cut and run as soon as the deposits of new money slow, and it will fade away into obscurity.

Whichever way it ends, it sure as h**l is going to end, and, sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 06-11-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eagleone View Post
    and maniacalmoronbrain doesn't want to remember that his hero, freddie, said people were...... "i n v e s t i n g."
    p-r-o-v-e i-t

iT'S JUST YOU SAYING WITHOUT ANYTHING TO BACK YOU UP....

SOME DELUSIONAL PEOPLE SWORE HEARING HIM SAY IN A PHONE CONVERSATION, BUT THAT'S THE EXTENT. THE NUMBER THREE IDIOT, PATRICK HERNAN OF PATRICK"PRETTY" (UGLIER THAN A KICK IN THE BALLS, ACTUALLY) CLAIMED THE RECORDING WAS "MISSING". LIKE FRED WOULDN'T HAVE THE RESOURCES TO GET A SECTION EDITED OUT. TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND HE SAID/SHE SAID BULLSHIT.

Post Thanks / Like

Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-z

MoneyMakingBrain....so sad, too bad

Post Thanks / Like

p-r-o-v-e i-t

iT'S JUST YOU SAYING WITHOUT ANYTHING TO BACK YOU UP....

SOME DELUSIONAL PEOPLE SWORE HEARING HIM SAY IN A PHONE CONVERSATION, BUT THAT'S THE EXTENT. THE NUMBER THREE IDIOT, PATRICK HERNAN OF PATRICK"PRETTY" (UGLIER THAN A KICK IN THE BALLS, ACTUALLY) CLAIMED THE RECORDING WAS "MISSING". LIKE FRED WOULDN'T HAVE THE RESOURCES TO GET A SECTION EDITED OUT. TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND HE SAID/SHE SAID BULLSHIT.
    Oh, wow...copycatting...just shows that monkeybrain has a limited capacity to learn...somewhere on a level with earthworms and politicians...! And, of course, you are absolutely sure that nobody retained a copy of that call...?
    __________________________________________________ ______-
    MMB, the art of being wrong...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Oh, wow...copycatting...just shows that monkeybrain has a limited capacity to learn...somewhere on a level with earthworms and politicians...! And, of course, you are absolutely sure that nobody retained a copy of that call...?
    __________________________________________________ ______-
    MMB, the art of being wrong...
    That's all he's done the whole thread.

moneydowntheloveit - burglaring turds at an alarming rate.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official gathering of "hypocrites, ignorant and morons of RealScam.com" thread

Well, it is "my official thread", you know? :)
    Which makes you an idiot for keeping it going instead of letting it die. You are not doing Fred/JBP any favors by keeping the trolls pissed at you and constantly whining to the government agencies about JBP. The U.S. government doesn't give a hoot about the online money games and gets involved only when it doesn't have a choice not to. The moronic two bit shills are doing programs more harm than good by picking fights with trolls and otherwise intentionally attracting attention to the programs.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official gathering of "hypocrites, ignorant and morons of RealScam.com" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    Which makes you an idiot for keeping it going instead of letting it die.
    Finix, this thread is the staple of entertainment on RS. I think you're a consumed with jealousy of the MMB....

You are not doing Fred/JBP any favors by keeping the trolls pissed at you and constantly whining to the government agencies about JBP.
    I think you are as misguided as the dumb and cynical admins on this forum. Nobody gives a crap about this forum. It is the most inconsequential forum on the web. People read it to get a good laugh at these idiots.

The U.S. government doesn't give a hoot about the online money games and gets involved only when it doesn't have a choice not to.
    So they're being "Reactive" not "Proactive"???? ("Until they shut down/disappear there are no victims and loss. Once there are victims, then the investigation starts." -- from the wisdom of Lynn Edgington) :)

That's one of two Lynn's positions. The other is explained with moronic detail in his two part BS explanation here
    http://www.realscam.com/f22/official...html#post22875
    But wait, how can US law enforcement be reactive when they are being proactive now??? lol!

Seriously now, one quick read through some of the things Lynn says in this thread and you can't help it but laugh uncontrollably.

The moronic two bit shills are doing programs more harm than good by picking fights with trolls and otherwise intentionally attracting attention to the programs.
    I don't even care about these programs, but making Lynn Edgington look like an idiot doesn't require much effort or "investment", and in return (ROI) I get a ton of unadulterated fun for generations to come.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't even care about these programs...
    For someone who 'doesn't even care about these programs' you sure seem to put up quite the fight for JBP and Freddie...Correct me if I'm wrong, but please try to do it in a respectable manner. I am not judging you, I am just confused by the above statement...It 'appears' as though you 'care', A LOT, about JBP & Freddie that is...