LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official gathering of "hypocrites, ignorant and morons of RealScam.com" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    For someone who 'doesn't even care about these programs' you sure seem to put up quite the fight for JBP and Freddie...Correct me if I'm wrong, but please try to do it in a respectable manner. I am not judging you, I am just confused by the above statement...It 'appears' as though you 'care', A LOT, about JBP & Freddie that is...
    Read your own posts in this thread; you are either always confused or don't understand.
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official gathering of "hypocrites, ignorant and morons of RealScam.com" thread

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Read your own posts in this thread; you are either always confused or don't understand.
    Exactly! Thank you!...In 'The MMB Makes a Fool of Himself' thread, I am always confused or don't understand...Finally you say something true! I am not confused in any other thread but this one...And the only posts that confuse me, or I don't understand, are yours.

I asked you a simple question...I am not 'Eagle', 'Lynn', 'LRM', 'Okosh', 'Laidback', 'Finix' or anyone else. I am simply someone trying to understand why you are so caught up in JBP and Freddie. Why you are fighting so hard...Until the questions come...then you ALWAYS deflect...

I have told you before, my friend, the BEST of the BEST have tried to diminish me...They lost...You not having the ability to answer a simple question without going for a personal attack will tell EVERYONE who reads this thread much more about you than about me...

All you had to do was answer my question in a respectable manner...You could not...Am I surprised? Will all who read this be surprised? No...
    Last edited by Nancetta; 06-13-2012 at 12:06 AM. Reason: spelling error...There could be more...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta
    Will all who read this be surprised? No...
    Surprised ????

Nah.

Bored, maybe,..........but certainly not surprised.

MonkeyBrain might not have had a "best before" date, but he's certainly passed his "use by" date
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Finix, this thread is the staple of entertainment on RS. I think you're a consumed with jealousy of the MMB....

I think you are as misguided as the dumb and cynical admins on this forum. Nobody gives a crap about this forum. It is the most inconsequential forum on the web. People read it to get a good laugh at these idiots.

So they're being "Reactive" not "Proactive"???? ("Until they shut down/disappear there are no victims and loss. Once there are victims, then the investigation starts." -- from the wisdom of Lynn Edgington) :)

That's one of two Lynn's positions. The other is explained with moronic detail in his two part BS explanation here
    http://www.realscam.com/f22/official...html#post22875
    But wait, how can US law enforcement be reactive when they are being proactive now??? lol!

Seriously now, one quick read through some of the things Lynn says in this thread and you can't help it but laugh uncontrollably.

I don't even care about these programs, but making Lynn Edgington look like an idiot doesn't require much effort or "investment", and in return (ROI) I get a ton of unadulterated fun for generations to come.

Festa's back. As previously stated reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. Congratulations, you have certainly lived up to the title of this thread with this post.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Surprised ????

Nah.

Bored, maybe,..........but certainly not surprised.

MonkeyBrain might not have had a "best before" date, but he's certainly passed his "use by" date
    I just don't understand when someone is asked a question re the cause they are fighting, why they just can't answer the question. Why do they always seem to go for the personal attack? That tells me they have a lot to hide...A LOT...

If you are fighting for a cause, and that cause is LEGIT, answer the questions being asked...Is it just me, or does it scream scam when they 'ignore', or 'deflect'? I still say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that MMB is afraid of Freddie or more involved than he wants anyone to know...Otherwise he would answer questions in a respectable manner...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits.
    As far as MonkeyBrains' concerned, no pictures = non comprende

Post Thanks / Like

As far as MonkeyBrains' concerned, no pictures = non comprende
    Too bad we don't have pictures of Andy Bowdoin being tossed in the slammer today so he would understand that things "changed" with the ASD case as I had said.

Do you think if I drew stick figures he would get it? Nah, he would still be 3 pancakes short of a short stack.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I just don't understand when someone is asked a question re the cause they are fighting, why they just can't answer the question. Why do they always seem to go for the personal attack? That tells me they have a lot to hide...A LOT...

If you are fighting for a cause, and that cause is LEGIT, answer the questions being asked...Is it just me, or does it scream scam when they 'ignore', or 'deflect'? I still say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that MMB is afraid of Freddie or more involved than he wants anyone to know...Otherwise he would answer questions in a respectable manner...
    Your questions assume MonkyBrain is, indeed, "fighting for a cause"

Personally, I find it a lot more helpful to accept Wikipedias' explanation of his behaviour rather than wasting time than exploring possible motives for it:

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

"Do not feed the trolls" and "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikipedia essay, see Wikipedia:Deny recognition.

The "trollface", first appearing in 2008, is often used to indicate trolling in contemporary internet culture.[1] Modern usage of the word itself dates from 1980s.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
    While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]
    I wouldn't mind betting MonkeyBrain likes to spray his tag on the sides of trains and derelict buildings when he takes time off from attempting to appear grown up on the 'net.

He's that sort of child.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    Do you think if I drew stick figures he would get it?
    Only if you could come up with some way to attach diagrams explaining what you mean.

But then, I suppose you'd have to include diagrams explaining the diagrams, so it would be a waste of time.

It might be easier if I used my Admin. privileges and replaced his avatar with something more appropriate like:

Post Thanks / Like

Your questions assume MonkyBrain is, indeed, "fighting for a cause"

Personally, I find it a lot more helpful to accept Wikipedias' explanation of his behaviour rather than wasting time than exploring possible motives for it:

I wouldn't mind betting MonkeyBrain likes to spray his tag on the sides of trains and derelict buildings when he takes time off from attempting to appear grown up on the 'net.

He's that sort of child.
    I was thinking more along the lines of fire hydrants or tires....( is it " tyres" in OZ?)
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly! Thank you!...In 'The MMB Makes a Fool of Himself' thread, I am always confused or don't understand...Finally you say something true! I am not confused in any other thread but this one...And the only posts that confuse me, or I don't understand, are yours.

I asked you a simple question...I am not 'Eagle', 'Lynn', 'LRM', 'Okosh', 'Laidback', 'Finix' or anyone else. I am simply someone trying to understand why you are so caught up in JBP and Freddie. Why you are fighting so hard...Until the questions come...then you ALWAYS deflect...

I have told you before, my friend, the BEST of the BEST have tried to diminish me...They lost...You not having the ability to answer a simple question without going for a personal attack will tell EVERYONE who reads this thread much more about you than about me...

All you had to do was answer my question in a respectable manner...You could not...Am I surprised? Will all who read this be surprised? No...
    I said something about you that is "finally true", so how does that constitute a personal attack now???
    Why is my reply disrespectful??
    You appear to be a human oxymoron, when a troll is a clever moron.
    That's a personal attack, one that denotes the truth about you.
    You never had the intention to discuss anything with MMB in this thread, "Will all who read this be surprised? No..."

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

Festa's back. As previously stated reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. Congratulations, you have certainly lived up to the title of this thread with this post.
    You just can't believe that there are other people who can read right through your bullshit, can't you??? Or that you should've thought twice before messing around with an online stranger.

Why would "Festa" be fighting for JBP and Fred (according to human oxymoron here)???

It's so obvious that you are so taken by me and this thread it has become your personal obsession. Your wife told you to stop checking this thread and to not reply me anymore, but you still don't listen to her. Do you know why???? You are sick, Edgington, you suffer from 'delusions of grandeur', you think you are a force on the web and the MMB represents a threat in your paranoid, delusional world.

The proof is in each post you post and which will remain as a testament of your madness for as long this ridiculous forum exists.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of fire hydrants or tires....( is it " tyres" in OZ?)
    It most certainly is.

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad we don't have pictures of Andy Bowdoin being tossed in the slammer today so he would understand that things "changed" with the ASD case as I had said.

Do you think if I drew stick figures he would get it? Nah, he would still be 3 pancakes short of a short stack.
    I don't know what's funnier; the things you always say to prove an unprovable point or the things you always say after you think you've proven an unprovable point.

Either way, one would have to be a real idiot to take seriously anything you write; your thoughts aren't even coherent for crying out loud.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    Or that you should've thought twice before messing around with an online stranger.
    That should more correctly read: "messing around with a strange onliner"

MoneyMakingBrain....a VERY strange onliner.

Post Thanks / Like

That should more correctly read: "messing around with a strange onliner"

MoneyMakingBrain....a VERY strange onliner.
    So then why is he messing around with online strangers if it's such a mistake? And why does one risk aligning himself with the online criminal stranger 'fred mann'?

moneydowntheloveit - fails by his own logic once again.

Post Thanks / Like

Trolls must do what trolls must do.

It's in their genes.

Post Thanks / Like

It's in their genes.
    Kinda like diarrhea, ehhh...? ( Oh, wait, that's spelled jeans...!)

Post Thanks / Like

It's in their genes.
    What's more pathetic is when the admin is the one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    And why does one risk aligning himself with the online criminal stranger 'fred mann'?
    moneydowntheloveit - fails by his own logic once again.
    Here is proof that this forum is an absolute joke with an ignorant internet troll for admin.
    With this much encouragement to have users post, it's a wonder why all new ones are usually bot generated...

Post Thanks / Like

No, we don't have pictures of that disgraced guy in DC.
    But thank God we got another funny video of another disgraced guy in Mission Viejo :)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid

No doubt the next few weeks are going to be interesting to see if the number of member complaints rise regarding all these issues that are happening now.
    Why should it be any more interesting than the last time you warned people the same thing about JBP??? You repeat yourself like a broken record, meantime nothing ever happens with it. When are you finally gonna say that you were wrong, or perhaps that word doesn't exist in your vocabulary hence the reason you need to constantly spew more crap out???

Post Thanks / Like

Here is proof that this forum is an absolute joke with an ignorant internet troll for admin.
    With this much encouragement to have users post, it's a wonder why all new ones are usually bot generated...
    You have once again demonstrated your grasp on the obvious to be monumentally defective...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    You have once again demonstrated your grasp on the obvious to be monumentally defective...
    Does anyone wonder why you always feel offended in this thread??? Nah, you are just a mouth piece...

Post Thanks / Like

Poor festa, can't get anyone to visit his website to watch his assinine video's so he has to have maniacalmoronbrain pimp them here.

Guess I will have to add pimp scamalot to his name. First Freddie and now festa.
    EagleOne