Page 637 of 679 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637638639647 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,925 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Mundorf View Post
    Bannersbroker is a lost ghost

Attachment 8195

Very interesting Mundorf! Fantastic find :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 8195
    4 months ago. So what are the assclowns saying in the webinars?

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    4 months ago. So what are the assclowns saying in the webinars?
    They seem to be magicians as well...or even alchemists
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Harrison, Ribshaw......I incline towards Ron "Wiggy" Anderson being that David Le Dressay person too.

However, at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. How anybody can still be taken in by this thing beggars belief.
    At this point it is one more fun diversion, even if Rockin Ronnie is real that still does not get people any closer to being paid. One thing we can be clear about is the subterfuge surrounding Chris Smith two years ago and his somewhat magical transformation. I still laugh when I think about the first time I saw that, but here we are and people seemingly still want to believe. If folks are not willing to run the other direction the first time lies start to surface then what to do?

Chris Smith Stock Photo.JPG

Chris Smith Founder.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Very interesting Mundorf! Fantastic find :-)
    It was just notified on Bannersbroker Ponzi Scam Facebook page...or at least not long time ago
    Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    I've had a tip off today that this guy is Ron Anderson:
    Rob Pirie, who works at Stellapoint.
    Attachment 8192

I must admit, the ear does look the same?

Attachment 8193

I guess the only way of really telling is seeing which one has a passport stamp to Trinidad!
    I'm going with Rob being Ron. Look at how his left ear folds over a bit. David's does not. Also the top lip is similar to Rob. David's is too full. Can someone get all three side by side in a pic and post?

Not that it matters, it's just fun to expose even more lies at this point.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 8195
    That might explain why no pp will deal with BBI. There is no such corporation anymore. BBI, in IoM is in liquidation and BBI Belize has been deregistered. So what is left? No valid company with which to sign an agreement, for anything - including advertisements, products, etc.

Additionally, the agreement under which BBI members are working is with BBI, Belize, but with BBI no longer being a registered corporation there can't be a valid agreement between BBI and it's affiliates. With no BBI corporation that also means BBI doesn't have a bank account so where does the money go? Well we all know the answer to that, Chris's personal account.
    Last edited by Ken Roklin; 08-20-2014 at 11:15 AM.

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

it's rob all the way for me, it's the unmistakable teeth for starters!

Post Thanks / Like

See these photos for proof for yourself it is an exact match minus the ridiculous wig and sunglasses.

Rob Pirie vs. Ron Anderson at World Tour.
    ronrob.jpg

Banners Broker Wedding Group Photo with BB associates.
    bbwedding.jpg

Rob Pirie Staff Page with known Banners Broker associate. (Drama? So he is used to playing characters it seems...)
    Grinfo.jpg

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From Banners Broker Ponzi Scam FB page:

notice to strike bb.JPG

official notice.JPG

removal.JPG

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    That might explain why no pp will deal with BBI. There is no such corporation anymore. BBI, in IoM is in liquidation and BBI Belize has been deregistered. So what is left? No valid company with which to sign an agreement, for anything - including advertisements, products, etc.

Additionally, the agreement under which BBI members are working is with BBI, Belize, but with BBI no longer being a registered corporation there can't be a valid agreement between BBI and it's affiliates. With no BBI corporation that also means BBI doesn't have a bank account so where does the money go? Well we all know the answer to that, Chris's personal account.
    ...what would be the same as having a shop on black,buying and then selling whatever without issuing any kind of documents and receipts and giving any kind of guarantee...apart from BB being a ponzi rubbish...this should be an easy task for financial police to shut it instantly down

Post Thanks / Like

But over on the BB Fb page, we have an explanation..............

BB Fb 20th August 14.jpg

So you see, folks, there's nothing to worry about. Bet that's a load off all our minds, eh?

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BB belize might never existed or was some other name changes switchuru, as i pointed before, the certificate they showed was under invalid company number for the date it was issued.
    It was a fake certificate (or redacted) they showed, i do not know the reasons behind it.

PS: But yea, the BB excuse is very funny - " So what? we been hiding, working from underground, you would never find us or the money, but we are legit" :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 08-20-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

BB Fb 20th August 14.jpg

So you see, folks, there's nothing to worry about. Bet that's a load off all our minds, eh?

Quite some time ???...what the hell does it mean?... are we such a challenge to force a multimillion $ company to hide behind private person?...nooo..I wouldn't say...but we are quite good target to be blamed for ongoing end...oh..and "have been operating"..so they are again registered ?..and the saga goes on and on...

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They seem to be magicians as well...or even alchemists

Post Thanks / Like

BB Fb 20th August 14.jpg

I could pretend I hate crapping all over Banner Broker lies, but I don't. While I am no attorney Chapter 250 section 220(5) reads not like a voluntary dissolution.

Removal of Defunct Companies from Register220. BELIZE LEGAL INFORMATION NETWORK ONLINE (Page 154-155 lest you BB affiliates think I made this up).

(1) Where the Registrar has reasonable cause to believe that a company
    is not carrying on business or in operation, he shall send to the company by
    post a letter inquiring whether the company is carrying on business or in
    operation.

(2) If the Registrar does not within one month of sending the letter
    receive any answer thereto, he shall within fourteen days after the expiration of
    the month send to the company by post a registered letter referring to the first
    letter, and stating that no answer thereto has been received, and that if an
    answer is not received to the second letter within one month from the date
    thereof, a notice will be published in the Gazette with a view to striking the
    name of the company off the register.

(3) If the Registrar either receives an answer from the company to
    the effect that it is not carrying on business or in operation, or does not within
    one month after sending the second letter receive any answer, he may publish
    in the Gazette , and send to the company by post, a notice that at the
    expiration of three months from the date of that notice the name of the
    company mentioned therein will, unless cause is shown to the contrary, be
    struck off the register and the company will be dissolved.

(4) If, in any case where a company is being wound-up, the Regis-
    trar has reasonable cause to believe either that no liquidator is acting, or that
    the affairs of the company are fully wound-up, and the returns required to be
    made by the liquidator have not been made for a period of six consecutive
    months after notice by the Registrar demanding the returns has been sent by
    post to the company, or to the liquidator, at his last known place of business,
    the Registrar may publish in the Gazette
    and send to the company a like notice
    as is provided in subsection (3).

(5) At the expiration of the time mentioned in the notice, the Regis-
    trar may, unless cause to the contrary is previously shown by the company,
    strike its name off the register, and shall publish notice thereof in the
    Gazette and on the publication in theGazette of such notice the company shall be
    dissolved.

================================================== =========

If someone was to voluntarily wrap up a corporation in Belize they would look to Chapter 270. Think of the chapters like panels in your pretend ad business.

97. A company incorporated under this Act shall commence to wind-up and dissolve by a resolution of directors upon expiration of such time as may be prescribed by its Memorandum or Articles for its existence.

Again, I won't pretend to know US law much less Belize law. Generally speaking as part of wrapping up a corporation CREDITORS (That's Yall BBrs) are required to be notified.

Something like this if a liquidator is appointed:

(b) calling for claims by advertisement in the Gazette and in such other manner as he deems appropriate, requiring all claims to be submitted to him within a period of not less than 90 days immediately following the date of the advertisement; and

Belize legislation - International Business Companies Act, Chapter 250

My best guess is Banners Broker failed to respond to two requests and did not report any liabilities. The very definition of a shell.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

27. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BB Fb 20th August 14.jpg

How in the world does Chris working under a "secret" name help affiliates in BBI? The affilates are associated with BBI not the stupid secret name. The secret name does not help BBI's reputation out in scam world. Anybody looking to do business with the new "secret" name still knows its Chris and BBI so nothing positive there. I am guessing the secret name is Chris Smith and everything now goes through his bank account in Belize.

Just to add, did Chris switch all affiliate agreements over to the secret company name? If not then there are no agreements, no terms, no policies, just money going into Chris's secret account.

29. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    At this point it is one more fun diversion, even if Rockin Ronnie is real that still does not get people any closer to being paid. One thing we can be clear about is the subterfuge surrounding Chris Smith two years ago and his somewhat magical transformation. I still laugh when I think about the first time I saw that, but here we are and people seemingly still want to believe. If folks are not willing to run the other direction the first time lies start to surface then what to do?

Chris Smith Stock Photo.JPG

Chris Smith Founder.JPG
    Anthony Wall - from BB Facebok fanatic squadron - regarding some BB members being shocked by the latest news - " U have to remember Brit that they are allot of fake FB trolling accounts out there!! hiding !! You should not believe info from people that are fake !!! " ...well Anthony,we know you believe Chris Smith 100 % only would you mind telling us which Chris Smith from above 2 photos is fake and which is real..or both are fake?

31. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    Just to add, did Chris switch all affiliate agreements over to the secret company name? If not then there are no agreements, no terms, no policies, just money going into Chris's secret account.
    This is a good point Ken, I will add the money owed to affiliates does not magically transfer to the new corporation. The now defunct shell is who legally owes them the money. I am sure "The Rug" will smooth this over on the Friday conference call with some nonsense, and why not some people will believe anything.

Anthony Wall - from BB Facebok fanatic squadron - regarding some BB members being shocked by the latest news - " U have to remember Brit that they are allot of fake FB trolling accounts out there!! hiding !! You should not believe info from people that are fake !!! " ...well Anthony,we know you believe Chris Smith 100 % only would you mind telling us which Chris Smith from above 2 photos is fake and which is real..or both are fake?
    Its funny you should mention that, when we are continually blocked from discussions with Banners Broker affiliates what difference does it make what name we use? I AGAIN tried to engage Alan Sills in a discussion about payouts, running a background check on "Chris Smith", and the BBI Shutdown. His response, blocking me from his page AGAIN! He has done this for going on two years, whether I have used my real name, or one of my fakes the result is always the same.

The questions have been there since this scam was launched, at this point we can safely assume that two groups of people are left. Serial Scammers, and people who are too easily distracted by shiny objects.

33. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me get this straight.

Chris Smith has set up a new company and has transferred all the money from the old BB to this one that has a secret name. That is operating in SECRECY because of us naughty people on here and on the Facebook page on BB Ponzi?

Hmmmmmm

Oh yes, he didn't tell YOU the "affiliates" either at the time, to give them/you a chance to say whether they wanted to stay or not... just carried on, business as usual????

WTAF!

And YOU S - T - I - L - L believe this is a real company, a real business???

Even worse.... YOU S - T - I - L - L believe those people who have introduced you to this nonsense and took your money?

I feel really sorry for you, I really do.

35. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are a couple of screen grabs with a couple of replies the news that BB IOM went into liquidation that BBI was struck off and now is a secret name, from our old friends Jamie Waters and Iain "Tech Admin" Sherriff.

I think you can all guess the theme of their posts, it seems the new Banners Broker Catchphrase is "It was voluntary" !!!

Also seems that we are now drones, blindly following our leaders wish for more traffic, now that's what I call ironic !!

Anyways it's bedtime here for me, so night, night, sleep tight, don't let them bed drones bite !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

why are the time and date blocked out? That's kinda critical in forming a timeline. The 'liquidation' is done already isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ianthescammer
    think this through and come back with sensible comments
    It's a scam is the only sensible comment that can be made. period. ever.

39. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In the UK, we have a "newspaper" called The Sun. It used to be - maybe still is - notorious for, shall we say, embroidering news stories, amongst other things. This was especially so in the mid 1980's. I'm not and never have been a reader of it.

But there used to be a saying, "There's lies, there's damned lies; and there's Sun exclusives".

And apparently, in the Sun newsroom, there was a sign that said "Make it fast and make it first!" to which some reporter added "If all else fails, make it up!"

These two things kinda came back to me when I read the posting from Whatthe (above). I wonder if anyone on Talking BB ever worked for The Sun?
    As far as I can see, the only drones are those who keep on swallowing whatever sheer nonsense that BB keeps churning out!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe View Post
    Here are a couple of screen grabs with a couple of replies the news that BB IOM went into liquidation that BBI was struck off and now is a secret name, from our old friends Jamie Waters and Iain "Tech Admin" Sherriff.

I think you can all guess the theme of their posts, it seems the new Banners Broker Catchphrase is "It was voluntary" !!!

Also seems that we are now drones, blindly following our leaders wish for more traffic, now that's what I call ironic !!

Anyways it's bedtime here for me, so night, night, sleep tight, don't let them bed drones bite !!!
    From Wee Jaime.
    "I put complicated in quotes because for BB its business as usual"

Yes it is.... 99.9% havent gotten paid since Mar 2013 and the lies just pile up & get more ridiculous...

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post