Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_striker View Post
    Any site that offers a % amount per day are the same and wont last. I have been telling people that for years, even back then.
    Of course you were.

Why anyone would distrust such a fine, honourable person such as yourself, I just can't imagine:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But, but, but,

this one is DIFFERENT:

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew that wouldn't last. It was something I did as many others have done. It was not long after that i stopped playing with those types of sites. They are obvious ponzis there is no doubt about it. Any site that offers a % amount per day are the same and wont last. I have been telling people that for years, even back then.
    "I knew they wouldn't last". "They were obvious ponzis"

How does that sit with "I have never lied online and I'm not about to start now"?

Striker, you are a dyed in the wool idiot who has set, as his principle role in life, to dupe as many people as possible for your own personal gain.

You can polish a turd but it's still a turd.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kleinzeit View Post

Striker, you are a dyed in the wool idiot who has set, as his principle role in life, to dupe as many people as possible for your own personal gain.

You can polish a turd but it's still a turd.
    One wonders how serving ones' country fits with being a serial ponzi pimp:

I wonder what rank aussie-striker / David Newman holds in the RAAF

Maybe it's just me, but "Warrant Officer ponzi pimp" or "Leading aircraftman ponzi pimp" or "sergeant ponzi pimp" just don't sound right

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That'll be Ponzi Pimp First Class.

Post Thanks / Like

I once believed this site was well informed, unbiased and gave intelligent information. Unfortunately you guys have proven I was very wrong about that. I can't believe you post a cashback offer that I posted two years ago and make an issue of the fact that it is in closed and offline programs. I have never said I am perfect, I'm sure many of you guys aren't either. Yes I have participated in programs that did not last, it is difficult to find someone that hasn't. You guys are moving further and further away from the facts. This post is not about some hyip I joined years ago and lost money with. For some reason you make it look like I have been making my own programs and ripping people off yet I have never owned any program myself. I have made and lost money with programs in the past. I have also not joined hundreds of programs that people have pitched to me and I have openly told the people trying to get me to join that they are ponzis. I have never said that I have always been on programs that win and sure have made mistakes in the past. Some programs I have only joined because friends have all but begged me to join and sometimes even pifed me in so they can earn more.

So can we get off all the crap about other programs, make your own post up about them if you want. This is about one company and one company only.

One last thing which you guys I am sure will have plenty to talk about. Due to my assistance through personal contact and work within the VIP Club as well as building a large team and promotion of GBBG, I was approached and accepted a position within the company. Before you start with false accusations, this is an unpaid position although I hope that in future that may change.

There is also a major update of the site that should be complete within the next fortnight. I'd be interested to know what your thoughts are on it after it is pushed live. I will post when that happens.

Post Thanks / Like

So, what makes what you are saying today any different than what you were saying about the other HYIPs you promoted ??

We're not making it "look" like anything it isn't.

What earthly reason would anyone have for believing the word of someone who is demonstrably a serial ponzi pimp ??

No one is saying or implying any of the "programs" were yours, but, in the HYIP ponzi world, shills and pimps are as guilty as "owners"

It's not like any of the previous "programs" were ever anything but HYIP ponzis being advertised on HYIP ponzi forums and offering the sort of ROI that only a HYIP ponzi could offer

It's up to readers to decide whether you are now a reformed man, or whether what they are seeing is just more of the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Latest Post

GBBG|bitbillions hit a major milestone of 100,000 members. To celebrate, we have awarded our 100,000th member with a FREE Co-Founder membership upgrade.

Congratulations to member ID number 1M2PeYE84hZTC2SMjRUhKccVQBGURjxnX. We wish you a great deal of success and profit with your bitbillions Lifetime Co-Founder membership!

Post Thanks / Like

Latest Post

GBBG|bitbillions hit a major milestone of 100,000 members. To celebrate, we have awarded our 100,000th member with a FREE Co-Founder membership upgrade.

Congratulations to member ID number 1M2PeYE84hZTC2SMjRUhKccVQBGURjxnX. We wish you a great deal of success and profit with your bitbillions Lifetime Co-Founder membership!
    Does this mean the matrix is finally complete and we will soon see Bill Gates emerging from retirement like a sleepy bear at the end of the long winter?

Can't wait until 100,000 folks fill the BittyBitBit page wondering what happened. If history repeats Aussie and Co. are barely able to launch a retreat. But next year, next year for sure.

TagvillageII.JPG
    Tagvillage.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

David Newman is still covering for the scamming Reubesh!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Does this mean the matrix is finally complete and we will soon see Bill Gates emerging from retirement like a sleepy bear at the end of the long winter?
    As usual you are proving you don't even know how, when or anything about how this works or it's timeline. All you are interested in is trolling by calling everything that happens fake. Can't face the truth that you are wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

As usual you are proving you don't even know how, when or anything about how this works or it's timeline. All you are interested in is trolling by calling everything that happens fake. Can't face the truth that you are wrong.
    The ONLY thing I have been wrong about in this thread was how high the price of Bitcoin would go. I will take your non answer as another NO, nothing going on but recruiting for another scam that one day you promise will pay off. People can easily look at Tagvillage and see how you and Ruebush handle your business.

The real mystery is how long you are going to continue to hold your change cup out playing organ grinders monkey in all these scams? Ruebush runs them, banks most of the cash, and you do diaper duty when they blow. That is dedication on your part, not too smart, but certainly dedication.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 04-26-2014 at 10:55 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    The ONLY thing I have been wrong about in this thread was how high the price of Bitcoin would go. I will take your non answer as another NO, nothing going on but recruiting for another scam that one day you promise will pay off. People can easily look at Tagvillage and see how you and Ruebush handle your business.

The real mystery is how long you are going to continue to hold your change cup out playing organ grinders monkey in all these scams? Ruebush runs them, banks most of the cash, and you do diaper duty when they blow. That is dedication on your part, not too smart, but certainly dedication.
    Think what you want. Fact is you are totally wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Would that be notorious serial HYIP ponzi pimp "FACT" or verifiable "FACT"

Face it David, your reputation, as well as that of David Reubesh, is forever tainted by your previous HYIP ponzi activities.

What either of you say today is nothing more than a repeat of the same / similar things you've said before, multiple times on the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums.

Who knows, perhaps you can draw in sufficient numbers of the serial HYIP ponzi players from the forums to make it worth your while.

But, I'm certain you'll never sucker in enough naive newbies to be able to retire to the Bahamas.

Which means, you'll be back next year trying to flog your revolutionary, never seen before, "next big thing"

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys, I am some random, joe schmoe, nobody regular law abiding citizen of the united states.

I just started with bitcoin and bitbillions around January 27, 2014.

Just wanted to make a little introduction for myself, for what is to come, you guys are going to eat me alive like a pack of wild hounds on a bloody fox. (You have already done so to this aussie_striker gentleman).

This post is just my preliminary post, as I am a very busy individual working hard every day to support my family, just like everyone else.

I want to point out the lack of professionalism in some of the posts from some of the members registered here. I am putting together a little argument that should be considered somewhat of an unbiased opinion, that should give you a better idea on what bitbillions really is, as there is a common misconception about what is happening here.

I know what is to come from this group, so I am merely posting an introductory post. Before I continue, I am putting up a small disclaimer for you guys, as to eliminate any accusations that may come my way. My follow-up post is going to be long, so be ready to read.

Nobody sent me here. Nobody paid me to post, or fight for bitbillions. I am literally just an average, normal, loving, caring person with a family. There are no HYIP Ponzi pimps forcing me to post with a Ponzi Gun pointed at my Ponzi. (What is a HYIP Ponzi Pimp anyways?). I simply stumbled upon this thread after doing some reading and such. I've only spoken to our "HYIP Ponzi Pimp" (not only is this title childish, but ridiculous and stupid all at the same time) one time and it was brief and was literally about nothing.

With that said, I know I do not have to educate you guys, but your eyes are not the only eyes that read this. Therefore, some basic 101 is sometimes necessary.

MLM stands for Multi-Level Marketing. Multi-Level Marketing is a very, very powerful marketing strategy. Simply put, it works! There seems to be a direct link between SCAM/PONZI/HYIP and MLM.

First, before an MLM can work properly, the product or service offered has to a. Be there, and b. work/have quality, etc.

So as I get to the end of my introduction, I ask:

Has anyone of you against bitbillions signed up? Read some threads on the forums? Read the blogs? Took the time to understand the system?

I have been working very hard to find the ins and outs of bitcoin (I love the technology so far!) all while avoiding all the scams out there. For example: Mybitcoinjob.com (It was fun messing with them)

So long for now,

I will be posting again to explain to you why you or anyone cannot call GBBG/Bitbillions a scam.

In the mean time, I look forward to reading some responses. As such, please try to keep it professional. Let's avoid making fun of me (or anyone) like this is high school.

-Some noob

Post Thanks / Like

Fiendish: Welcome to RS. Looking forward to reading your next post.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendish View Post
    What is a HYIP Ponzi Pimp anyways?).
    Welcome Fiendish. A HYIP Ponzi Pimp is a person who promotes High Yield Investment Programs (Often under the guise of being a real business) and makes money not from the return of the program, but from recruiting new marks into the plan.

(not only is this title childish, but ridiculous and stupid all at the same time)
    Whatever works.

People being asked to invest their hard earned money (random Joe Schmoes) have every right to know that they are not dealing with a business person, or a once in a lifetime opportunity, but a scammer who makes their living promoting "confidence games." Confidence trick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is called a CONFIDENCE GAME or CON for short because the trick is to spin a story that is just believable enough to gain the confidence of the "MARK". As more confidence is gained the more money the MARK will give up. This is why in the early stages of many Ponzi scams small payments are made on time, but keep in mind that only has to end once.

Not a SINGLE PROGRAM the people who post here have uncovered that Aussie Striker has promoted has been legitimate. ALL have cost the masses money. In ZEEK REWARDS people went to prison. SEC.gov | SEC Shuts Down $600 Million Online Pyramid and Ponzi Scheme

OH and as if they had a crystal ball, you heard it here well before, despite the average folks who knew it was real. http://www.realscam.com/f10/zeek-rew...ee-member-642/

Multi-Level Marketing is a very, very powerful marketing strategy. Simply put, it works! There seems to be a direct link between SCAM/PONZI/HYIP and MLM.
    Works for WHO? The median income in MLM is about $50 a month before expenses, there is almost nothing with a worse track record. The vast majority 90%+++ lose money to the people that RECRUIT thousands and make up the top 1% of any MLM ecosystem. Bottom line unless there is a real product sold mainly to people who are not in the program then it is an illegal pyramid. Participants are used either for their purchases, or as lead generation by uplines. Have yet to see a single exception to some combination of these facts. So yes there is a direct link.

Has anyone of you against bitbillions signed up? Read some threads on the forums? Read the blogs? Took the time to understand the system?
    I have not signed up. There is not really much to read for the trained eye as this is all bullshit.

Here is the GBBG BitFund that has already screwed people over. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=153138.0

(Aussie will tell you it was restructured, just like Tagvillage and no one has lost. All in a day's work for a HYIP PIMP)

Here is someone begging for money. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606398.0

Here is the motherload of laugh riots from back in the day when this sham started. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=147613.0;all

I will be posting again to explain to you why you or anyone cannot call GBBG/Bitbillions a scam.
    I look forward to your posting, and would encourage you to take a look at a few other threads here. The timing of the implosion is unknown but this follows the same script of every other scam on these pages.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-14-2014 at 03:36 PM.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

H

I want to point out the lack of professionalism in some of the posts from some of the members registered here.
    Welcome to RS. I just want to point out that most of the members are IMHO not professionals with respect to being fraud detection, law enforcement, accountants, etc. some are. So which posts from which members do you regard as "unprofessional" and what profession does that poster have to the extent that the post is "unprofessional"?
    I am putting together a little argument that should be considered somewhat of an unbiased opinion, that should give you a better idea on what bitbillions really is, as there is a common misconception about what is happening here.
    I look forward to your little argument. Ironically for a "nobody, Joe shmoe, ordinary person" you seem to have in depth occult knowledge of bitbillions.
    I know what is to come from this group,
    Wow a normal/nobody/Joe Shmoe with prescient foresight! Do you have any evidence to support this? How about next weeks lotto numbers?
    Nobody sent me here. Nobody paid me to post, or fight for bitbillions.
    I don't think people here will like this "nobody" who sentyou here paid you to post and sent you to fight for bitbillions.

I am literally just an average, normal, loving, caring person with a family.
    Who can accurately predict the future and has occult knowledge of bitbillions?

(What is a HYIP Ponzi Pimp anyways?).
    Duh. Would you accept "someone who pimps a HYIP Ponzi"?
    I simply stumbled upon this thread after doing some reading and such.
    What were you reading and how did that lead you to stumble and how did you achieve such simplicity in the stumbling?
    MLM stands for Multi-Level Marketing. Multi-Level Marketing is a very, very powerful marketing strategy. Simply put, it works! There seems to be a direct link between SCAM/PONZI/HYIP and MLM.
    Pulling a gun on someone and sticking them up works as well.It is a very very powerfull way of getting money from them. That does not make it right though does it?
    First, before an MLM can work properly, the product or service offered has to a. Be there, and b. work/have quality, etc.
    Before you pull a gun on anyone for money they have to have money on them or it won't work either. also if the gun does not actually work due to bad quality or if it is a fake gun and the victim knows it is then the stick up probably wont work.

Well put it this way Let us say I'm against stick ups. Do you really think that asking people to give it a try and try to understand how stickups work is a valid justification of stickups?
    I have been working very hard to find the ins and outs of bitcoin (I love the technology so far!) all while avoiding all the scams out there.
    I am a qualified marksman coach and marksman with eleven years infantry experience. I enjoyed bolt action rifles particularly.
    In the mean time, I look forward to reading some responses. As such, please try to keep it professional. Let's avoid making fun of me (or anyone) like this is high school.
    Please understand I'm not making fun of YOU just of your "argument". Also, I'm not getting paid to do it so Im sorry but I can't make it professional.
    -Some noob[/QUOTE]

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    .... and what profession does that poster have to the extent that the post is "unprofessional"? ...
    Maybe he is referring to me, as i was already called like that for being unable to construct "perfect" or "professional" englyash sentences :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Maybe he is referring to me, as i was already called like that for being unable to construct "perfect" or "professional" englyash sentences :)
    So maybe he thinks you are a journalist or English teacher then? By english teacher I mean teacher of English i.e. the Subject and not the nationality.

Post Thanks / Like

Other analogy:

- Motherf***er, you shot my dog !!!
    - You are being unprofessional and swearing too much.

(something on a topic of being nice and "professional" to criminals)

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendish
    Multi-Level Marketing is a very, very powerful marketing strategy.
    Yes, it is.

Which is what makes it so attractive to scammers, fraudsters and criminals.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am putting together a little argument that should be considered somewhat of an unbiased opinion
    No, it's not. You need it to succeed just to at least get your money back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendish
    Bitcoin is not BitBillions,

The whole point of this thread is to point out, in the opinion of most here, BitBillions is a fraudulent operation aka a "High Yield Investment Program" which has Bitcoin as its' currency of choice.

One of the major problems Bitcoin faces in its' efforts to become more widely accepted is it is already attracting a growing number of HYIP ponzi / pyramid schemes of the kind Bitbillions represents.

The people behind Bitbillions have a history, and it ain't pretty.

If you or anyone else wants to believe they have turned over a new leaf and gone legit with BitBillions, go for it.

Others don't believe it for a second.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not looking forward to the responses I am going to get (especially from Beacon) but I am ready for all the trolling and sarcasm you have planned for me.

You guys pretty much already chewed me up and spit me out. I regret posting, but now I feel obligated (or you'll probably determine that i am the next big internet scammer) I don't even want to do this. I would rather go back to my little corner, in my little bitbillions dream world and continue to get scammed by bitbillions.

It took me a while to even make my first post simply because I expected these responses but they still took me by surprise. This topic brings the evil out of you all. I get it. As such, I am going to go ahead and play the game. Quite honestly, I'm having an internal debate as to wether or not I want to even bother posting my argument but whatever. My point is I already feel that this just may just get me nowhere. As such, I can see you guys are over 9000 percent positive that GBBG is an HYIP. (High investment) (I laugh at this because I don't see any high prices)

I've seen the 'make 3k a month in 5 minutes' gig many times myself and I have to say I never once bought into it. It's pretty shameful what people get themselves into these days. I've pretty much seen all this. Yes, this guy appears to be risky businesses. I can't deny that fact. I don't know how "in" he is with GBBG. I can't argue or justify what he appears to have done. What he is being accused of sickens me, but you said people went to prison? Is there some way that HYIP pimps are just fully protected from the law?

You seem to think that any and all MLM are scams, ponzi and HYIP. From your response, there is no such thing as a legitimate MLM. Am I correct on this?

The someone begging for money post -- that is truly a hilarious way of putting it. I... How do you even get "haha look! he's begging for money! lol!!!" From that thread? I am having second thoughts about this forum. I have hope. (Maybe). But no seriously, I laughed outloud. Pure comedy.

Either way, those 3 threads you posted are from ... Bitcointalk.org? I have to say, for such a busy and popular forum, bitcointalk.org is the biggest pile of crap dumping grounds for bitcoin I've ever seen in my life and I am not necessarily proud of having posts there. The crap that goes on there... Lots if illegal stuff! You can put **** on fine china it doesn't make the **** look any better. Take all the cool, legitimate things of bitcoin, and then take all the scams, illegal activity, scam artists, and mix them up. Turn the concept into a forum, with a trust system. Then, when an account gains trust, sell it to a scammer so that the scammer can scam with a trusted name. That's bitcointalk.org.

It doesn't really matter what I say. I could write an entire book (assuming I were right about GBBG) and you'd still be convinced that it's a scam. But I'm going to try anyways, and as you read on you might understand where I'm coming from.

When I say I started with bitcoin and bitbillions, I am not implying that bitbillions is bitcoin, so I am not sure how you got that. Yes, I know bitcoin is not bitbillions. I am saying that I discovered bitcoin, and through bitcoin I found GBBG.

Now that I have the non-sarcastic responses out of the way, let's go to the sarcastic corner.

- Perhaps the term unprofessional was misused. Just seems to be a lot of trolling going on.

- The only knowledge I have about bitbillions is my own personal research, along with signing up and getting acquainted with the system they have set up. If I didn't mention that I was just a random, you would probably accuse me of being David R. himself posing / hiding as someone else. The funny thing is, even my honesty has you believing that I am somehow involved deep on the inside. This just means that I am pretty much wasting my time with these posts. (I know you're going to say I'm wasting my time with bitbillions. Cool.)

- Your response to my "I know what is to come of this group" proves my point precisely. So let me tell you how I came about such a genius foresight before you start begging to pay me for a tarot card reading. I've read many responses on this thread, along with others. The mood setting on this thread is quite harsh. The evidence is... well, evident. Next weeks lotto numbers? Are you serious? How real is this forum? I can no longer take this forum serious. At least not Beacon. Sorry guy, you're a joke to me right now. I feel dumb even acknowledging your nonsense.

- Nobody is my boy. Him and I go way back. We were gang banging when we were 12, slangin dope, and working closely with David and David. Our drug cartel money funded their ideas. It all started when we were in 6th grade pencil fighting, and decided to sell pencils. Then we started a Pencil MLM Company.

- Beacon, the further I get into your responses, the less I want to live on this planet. I never said I could predict the future, and I never said I have occult knowledge or secret knowledge about bitbillions. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what I've figured out thus far. Although, your responses have made my prediction of the future quite accurate. You are not someone that is easy to communicate with. Unfortunately, aslong as I am posting/reading here I will have to deal with your epic win mega awesome trolling. I find it funny that I came here in all seriousness and all you want to do is throw jokes at me.. wow I'm wasting my time. I'm trying though, for the sake of eagleone and ribshaw, they at least seem somewhat interested without being jerks about it, but I thank you for your pointless post that really contributed very little.

- Tomorrow, the sun will rise. You're going to response to my post. You will most likely troll and be as sarcastic as possible. You will find any little loop in my text and twist it so that I sound stupid. Go for it. Have done this whole back and forth forum nonsense for a long time. I expected more from a site/forum like this one but oh well. I expect too highly of people sometimes.

- Beacon, I have to say, the more I read your posts, the dumber I get. Pure and utter nonsense. You are talking to me like I have an IQ of 1. Absolutely rediculous I am seriously at a loss for words.

- You are comparing guns and murder to Bitbillions? The stupidity of your gun and stickup response, what the hell dude? How old are we? I have to live on this planet with you? *face palm*

So upon first glance of GBBG you say scam immediately, but you've never taken the time to understand their system? Much less sign up?

A lot of people called the internet a scam when it first came out. They were totally against it. Why? Cause they didn't understand, nor care to understand.

I have to say, you guys must be absolute genius's. To be able to determine a scam without doing ANY internal research? You can search the web and business registrations all you want but without getting your hands a little dirty, I am quite impressed with how much knowledge you guys have. I think it is you who can predict the future, and I feel that you should hook ME up with some lotto numbers. Although that is quite typical of the law enforcement type. "Everyone is guilty because I said they are". lol.

The first 2 words in HYIP are High Yield. Doesn't high yield mean lots of money? Because I have not broken my bank. I'm pretty sure I've lost more $ at the casino in the last year than I have with bitbillions. If bitbillions went away tomorrow, I'd be like oh crap, they were a scam. Those morons scammed me out of less than $100? Such amatures. Oh well, moving on.

- I may have used the wrong words. I should have said you can't call GBBG a scam *YET*.

So should I even bother posting my main argument? I would like to ask if you agree that you can't 100% say that GBBG is a scam YET. Future potential possible? Absolutely? But is it a scam RIGHT NOW PROVEN? Yay or nay?

- You think they are criminals, I get the tone now. Please do not treat ME like a criminal. Do all the research you want on me, I'm sure you already have a team working on a full background check.

- You do not have permission to post my information on here. I didn't read the sign-up agreement. Is it mentioned that the posting of someones information is allowed? If so I'll leave immediately.

With that said, since I'm going to have my entire background and everything I own and have done in the past posted on this thread, Here is why you can't call bitbillions a scam, with a full run down of how their system works (since nobody cared to do any proper research) I actually regret posting on here because of this. And I'm dealing with law enforcement? Yeah, I'm hosed.

There's a good chance I won't bother coming back to check this forum. It gives me a sick feeling, similar to how I feel when I go to bitcointalk.org. So here you go:

(had to split the post into 2 posts)