Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Genius 1000 - Let's Do Due Diligence

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Genius 1000 - Let's Do Due Diligence

First of all, I would like to give the link where this was started:

http://www.realscam.com/f8/your-dail...dlandpro-1160/

We had a new member join and make some comments there:

Re: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another
    "Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success
    system to help others be successful in their home business. They are not here to listen
    to me talk about what I have to offer. Still, I hope YOU you will stay with me long
    enough to read this, because I can tell you flat out that about 99.9% of everything you
    see here or anywhere else on the internet about how to make money DOES NOT WORK.
    In fact, most people never make any money at all!

YOU Can Make Money With Genius 1000!

So, no matter what you are doing now, stay with me and I will tell you about our
    revolutionary new kind of PASSIVE INCOME (No Work For You To Do)
    program where I know without a shadow of a doubt that IF you have a little bit of
    money to work with, you can make money, and lots of it! However, first, I need to
    make sure you understand that ...

There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch In Business!

You see free this, and free that everywhere you look under "Business Opportunity"
    Or "How To Make Money" here at AdlandPro, or anywhere else you look. With
    headlines like: "Free Membership & Big Paychecks!". Or, "No Cost To You, Now
    Or Ever! Or, any other headline emphasizing that there is no cost to you. But, do you
    know what? That old saying that "it takes money to make money" is absolutely
    true. There is no such thing as a free lunch in business. You can bet that they are going
    to want you to spend some money along the way for one thing or another before you
    can get paid. Either that, or try to sponsor some new members who do spend money
    and qualify to get paid that way. AND that don't work very well either.

What Does It Cost To Get Started With Genius 1000?

For a ONE TIME cost of only $7 to set up your account, and a subscription cost of
    $2.00 per week, you will be in a position to get back ONE THOUSAND dollars for every
    $2.00 you spend to purchase a position on Line 1 of the program.

Actually, there is NO COST to get signed up. However, after you get signed up,
    you will have only 48 hours to pay that ONE TIME admin cost of $7.00, and enter
    your $2.00 per week subscription or your account will be deleted.

How Much Money Can You Make?

The best answer to that question is for me to ask you how much money you want to
    make? Or, how much money can you afford to spend right now? Because, you will get
    back $1,000 for every $2.00 you spend on that weekly subscription, AND you can
    also buy more positions at any time. The more money you spend on line 1 positions, the
    more money you make. There is absolutely NO LIMIT TO YOUR EARNINGS!

Other Ways To Make Money With Genius 1000!

That $2.00 subscription and those line 1 positions are just a place to start. AND,
    getting $1,000 back for ever $2.00 you spend is a real good deal! So, I encourage
    you to get signed up and get started. However, it gets better! A whole lot better!
    You will not be able to see the rest of this until after you have signed up and activated
    your account and can log into the members back office. So, as soon as you have
    activated your account, be sure to check out the special lines "Linda Cromwell", the
    Admin set up - at the request of current members - for those who spend $9 to test this
    for themselves to make sure it work, and then decide to stay with us for the long term.
    Look for "The Weekend Only Line", "The 14 Day Club", "The Catalyst", and "Genius
    Masters". All of those are working really, really well for current members and
    are set up especially for people who have a little bit more money to work with
    and want to see those Big Paychecks come in a whole lot faster!

Click on this link to visit the website.
    GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

My 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Take the time to visit the website, and take a good look around. If you like what you see,
    get signed up, pay the one time administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription
    for $2.00 per week. After 7 days, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied
    with the program, cancel your $2.00 subscription (That's easy. It only takes about a
    minute.), then, let me know you have done that, and I will transfer $9.00 from my
    AlertPay account to yours within 24 hours. How can you possibly go wrong with a
    deal like that?
    NOTE: This offer is good for 3 days after I send this message. If you have not signed
    up by 23 April, I will assume you are not interested.
    GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

Last edited by GlimDropper; 04-23-2012 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Affiliate Portion of Links Removed
    We do welcome new members and this is nothing personal except I don't like scam and this sure looks like it to me. I would like to share some information and see what others think.

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/hbndon.aspx

Forums I Own

Genius1000

Wheels Of Fortune

The Passive Income Gold Mine

Profit Sharing With AdzPays

Genius 1000 Site Statistics

Statistics Are Up Dated Daily At 2:00 PM EST Mon to Sat

Launched March 15th 2012

Total Members: 386

Total Positions:7867

Cycled Positions: 2422

Total Pay Outs: $7,035.03

Line 7 Cycling And Payouts
    We only post Line 7 stats currently

Paid Out: $2000.00

Last Member Cycled: team

Member Now Cycling: teambuild

Next To Cycle: coolgenius

Cycles By Line In Since Yesterday At 2:00 PM EST

Line 1 - 43
    Line 2 - 29
    Line 3 - 8
    Line 4 - 3
    Line 5 - 2
    Line 6 - 1
    Line 7 - 0
    The Catalyst - 5

WEEKEND ONLY LINE
    Total Positions - 459
    Cycled - 115

Payment Processors
    We accept payment and pay earnings/commissions only through Alert Pay and Solid Trust Pay. Members must have a valid and verified Alert Pay or Solid Trust Pay account in order to receive earning/commission payments from GENIUS 1000

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Genius 1000 - Let's Do Due Diligence

My 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Take the time to visit the website, and take a good look around. If you like what you see,
    get signed up, pay the one time administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription
    for $2.00 per week. After 7 days, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied
    with the program, cancel your $2.00 subscription (That's easy. It only takes about a
    minute.), then, let me know you have done that, and I will transfer $9.00 from my
    AlertPay account to yours within 24 hours. How can you possibly go wrong with a
    deal like that?
    NOTE: This offer is good for 3 days after I send this message. If you have not signed
    up by 23 April, I will assume you are not interested.
    GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

According to the website:

Earnings Disclaimer
    ANY POSTED EARNINGS OR INCOME STATEMENTS OR EARNINGS OR INCOME EXAMPLES ARE ONLY ESTIMATES OF WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU COULD OR MAY EARN FROM MEMBERSHIP IN THIS PROGRAM. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE, IMPLICATION OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY AMOUNT EQUIVALENT TO THE POSTED FIGURES OTHER THAN THAT WITH CONTINUED PARTICIPATION AS A SUBSCRIBED MEMBER OF GENIUS 1000 IT IS POSSIBLE YOU MAY DO SO. IF YOU RELY UPON OUR ESTIMATED POSTED FIGURES YOU MUST ACCEPT THE RISK THAT YOU MAY NOT.
    WHERE SPECIFIC INCOME FIGURES ARE USED, AND ATTRIBUTED TO AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS, THOSE PERSONS OR BUSINESSES HAVE EARNED THAT AMOUNT. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE YOU WILL DO THE SAME OR AS WELL. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO INCOME EARNINGS ON OR THROUGH GENIUS 1000 ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED OR CONSTRUED AS AVERAGE EARNINGS.
    THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY PRIOR SUCCESSES OR PAST RESULTS STATED OR OTHERWISE INDICATED /CLAIMED BY ANYONE REGARDING INCOME EARNINGS, CAN BE USED AS AN INDICATION OF YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS OR RESULTS AS MONETARY AND INCOME RESULTS ARE BASED ON MANY FACTORS SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR BACKGROUND, YOUR WORK ETHIC,YOUR BUSINESS SKILLS AND/OR PRACTICES AND WE THEREFORE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING HOW WELL YOU WILL DO.
    WE THEREFORE DO NOT GUARANTEE,WARRANT, ASSURE OR IMPLY THAT YOU WILL EARN FROM THIS PROGRAM TO ANY LEVEL OF SUCCESS OR TO THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS WHICH OTHERS MAY HAVE ACHIEVED.
    USERS OF OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND WEB SITE ARE ADVISED TO DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING BUSINESS DECISIONS AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES THAT HAVE BEEN PROVIDED SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY YOUR OWN QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS. OUR INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON GENIUS 1000 SHOULD BE CAREFULLY CONSIDERED AND EVALUATED BEFORE REACHING A BUSINESS DECISION ON WHETHER TO USE AND/OR RELY ON THEM.
    YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT GENIUS 1000 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR BUSINESS DECISIONS RELATING TO ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED BY GENIUS 1000 OR OUR COMPANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD GENIUS 1000, IT'S OWNERS, MANAGERS OR EMPLOYEES RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR LACK THEREOF

Refund Policy
    Due to the nature of the business GENIUS 1000 has a strict no refund policy and will under no circumstances refund all or a portion of any membership fee(s) paid by any one. As well since a portion of the gross income is shared with our members and there is no way to recoup the entire membership fee, they will be considered as non refundable fees and no refund will be given under any circumstance or for any reason.
    Last edited by scratchycat; 04-25-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: added refund policy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Payment Processors
    We accept payment and pay earnings/commissions only through Alert Pay and Solid Trust Pay. Members must have a valid and verified Alert Pay or Solid Trust Pay account in order to receive earning/commission payments from GENIUS 1000

TWO NEW WAYS TO EARN!! The Catalyst And The 14 Day Club - Details Inside

Cost To Join: One Time Account Set Up Fee Of $7.00 Plus A Required $2.00 Purchase Of A Subscribed Weekly Position In Line One

7 Connected Straight Line Matrices - You NEVER Have To Spend More Than $2.00 To Cycle Through All The Lines!!

FULL PAY OUT OF ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS WHEN YOU CYCLE FROM LINE SEVEN

Low Minimum Pay Out Of $2.00

Up To 101 Positions Allowed In Any Line

Admin Purchased "Mastermind" Positions - Admin Will Purchase One "Mastermind" Position For Every 7 Line One Positions Purchased Keeping The Cycling Flow Going

Free Banner And Text Ad Credits With Each Purchase Or Cycle

System Is Company Forced Which Means You DO NOT Have To Refer To Cycle

GENIUS1000.COM WHOIS
    Updated: 1 second ago
    Registration Service Provided By: HOSTMANTIS
    Website: Affordable Web Hosting - $1.29 a month - Cheap Linux Hosting - Reliable Cheap Hosting

Domain Name: GENIUS1000.COM

Registrant:
    PrivacyProtect.org
    Domain Admin (@privacyprotect.org)
    ID#10760, PO Box 16
    Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
    Nobby Beach
    null,QLD 4218
    AU
    Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 01-Mar-2012
    Expiration Date: 01-Mar-2013

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.genius1000.com
    ns2.genius1000.com

Administrative Contact:
    PrivacyProtect.org
    ID#10760, PO Box 16
    Nobby Beach
    null,QLD 4218
    AU
    Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
    PrivacyProtect.org
    ID#10760, PO Box 16
    Nobby Beach
    null,QLD 4218
    AU
    Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact:
    PrivacyProtect.org
    ID#10760, PO Box 16
    Nobby Beach
    null,QLD 4218
    AU
    Tel. +45.36946676

PRIVACYPROTECT.ORG is providing privacy protection services to this domain name to
    protect the owner from spam and phishing attacks. PrivacyProtect.org is not
    responsible for any of the activities associated with this domain name. If you wish
    to report any abuse concerning the usage of this domain name, you may do so at
    Privacy Protection. We have a stringent abuse policy and any
    complaint will be actioned within a short period of time.

Information Updated: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:15:34 UTC

Genius1000.com GENIUS 1000 - Web Analysis

genius1000.com 216.59.38.208

216.59.38.208 - United States IP. Detailed location, ISP and more info.

Chris Hale Technical assistant

AOL

Sr. Software Engineer · Dec 2001 to present
    So who is running this website???

shows an address in Asheville, NC USA

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cost To Join: One Time Account Set Up Fee Of $7.00 Plus A Required $2.00 Purchase Of A Subscribed Weekly Position In Line One
    To the sucker who will be giving their $7.00 this might not sound like much, HOWEVER, you just signed up to pay $14.00 per WEEK, $56 a mo., $642 a yr. You will be paying for someone else to make money off you. Who in their right mind would even try this, you know you would have to work your behind off to even pay for the fees and flipping burgers would be more profitable - get a job!!

Post Thanks / Like

You can and should characterize this as a "lowball sucker trap". Suggest that it is next to nothing to join and subscribe, and promise a massive payday when ( read that IF) your seven positions cycle. Since it is "company forced" the admin can manipulate where the "force" is applied and VOILA, he has the money and you got squat...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mailing Address
    Netriplex LLC
    PO Box 2288
    Skyland, NC 28776

Web Site
    Email: site-engineering@netriplex.com

Partner Programs
    Phone: above number
    Fax: +1 828-650-8501
    Email: partners@netriplex.com
    Datacenter Colocation, Managed Hosting, Managed DNS, Cloud Computing by Netriplex

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    You can and should characterize this as a "lowball sucker trap". Suggest that it is next to nothing to join and subscribe, and promise a massive payday when ( read that IF) your seven positions cycle. Since it is "company forced" the admin can manipulate where the "force" is applied and VOILA, he has the money and you got squat...!
    EXACTLY Laidback and 'people' fall for this trash!!

Post Thanks / Like

I had a look at the profile of the new member "bndon" who joined us "scratchy." It is Don Evans himself and it is interesting that SBM and other admins have simply ignored him with the contempt which he deserves.

Don's Genius 1000 promotions do need investigating though and thanks for starting the process. It does not look as if he is getting on to well, if he has to advertise in Kathleen's scam biz opportunities forum or on one of Bernier's PowerOfIncome4life threads.

Post Thanks / Like

Latest from DON (our new member)

Direct from Scamland.

INVEST $10 WITH GENIUS 1000
    AND GET BACK $5,000! ... WITH A
    100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

There Is No Sponsoring Required!
    This Is A PASSIVE INCOME Opportunity.

You Can Sign Up For FREE Here!
    GENIUS 1000

This is just about the easiest way to make
    money you will ever see. It is working real
    well for me. In fact, I am one of the most
    successful Genius 1000 members.

It Takes Money To Make Money!

You will have only 24 hours to make your
    deposit after you sign up or your membership
    will be canceled.

The website will tell you all about it. Read
    everything you see there. If you have any doubt
    that this will work for you, get back to me before
    you make your deposit and I will send you some
    more information, and a copy of my 100% money
    back guarantee.

Don Evans

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I had a look at the profile of the new member "bndon" who joined us "scratchy." It is Don Evans himself and it is interesting that SBM and other admins have simply ignored him with the contempt which he deserves.

Don's Genius 1000 promotions do need investigating though and thanks for starting the process. It does not look as if he is getting on to well, if he has to advertise in Kathleen's scam biz opportunities forum or on one of Bernier's PowerOfIncome4life threads.
    Not to spoil our record of contempt, so to speak, but Mr. Evans disregarded the notice all new members receive that if they post a URL link in any of their first five posts to this site, those posts will land in a queue until they're approved (or not) by a moderator. I was happy to approve his posts here once I striped the affiliate portion from the Genius 1000 links he was trying to post. I'm happy to link to the generic program URL, it's necessary to the conversation, but we aren't an advertising venue. I took a few minutes looking into the links and who was leaving them and was left with a rather warm feeling that you fine people could give our new guest the welcome he deserves.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha! scratchy said 'do due' LOL!.

But no time to laugh about that now........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    Not to spoil our record of contempt, so to speak, but Mr. Evans disregarded the notice all new members receive that if they post a URL link in any of their first five posts to this site, those posts will land in a queue until they're approved (or not) by a moderator. I was happy to approve his posts here once I striped the affiliate portion from the Genius 1000 links he was trying to post. I'm happy to link to the generic program URL, it's necessary to the conversation, but we aren't an advertising venue. I took a few minutes looking into the links and who was leaving them and was left with a rather warm feeling that you fine people could give our new guest the welcome he deserves.
    My guess is that he deserves to be shipwrecked on "The Mountain of Love" with Bachman, Salisbury, Jimbo, Bernier etc. If he can read the book of common prayer and the names of all the gods (male and female) which inhabit those nether regions and play "Scamland Scrabble" he may even enjoy the trip. Don't forget that "Mountaineers" have a "Galatic Press," so he won't run out of reading material."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Ha! scratchy said 'do due' LOL!.

But no time to laugh about that now........
    Where is that ROTFLOL guy that I need here?? Thanks for the laugh Whip and that was a bummer huh!! So let's do due it okay??!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    Yes, I noticed you had edited it Glim and knew why. I would 'suggest' that KCV read the comments and sent him a quick message so he came over, joined and posted the same things he puts everywhere - copied script.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He was not very ingenius about coming up with a user name by using the same as the one he uses in Scamlandpro and even signing the comments. I think he was in my 'friends' list but you how it is with that and I usually accepted everyone within reason but I never even bothered to visit his scam sites. Also, know nothing about him except he lists his address as in one State West of me - Colorado. Just trying to earn a few dollars online I suppose, without thinking that the programs he promotes are nothing but scam and fraud. I dare say IMO he does not make much if any money on them but he is bringing in dollars for the topliners.

Maybe with the help of some of you 'experts' here you can come up with the owner of this Genius 1000.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I know nothing about him except he lists his address as in one State West of me - Colorado. Just trying to earn a few dollars online I suppose, without thinking that the programs he promotes are nothing but scam and fraud.
    I had never heard of either him or Kathleen when I was in Adland but I had had a fair bit of experience with the EZ programs. They were started by a couple known as Jason and Stacy who produced loads of EZ offspring then created a new series Ist Dimension-1Vth dimension. Katleen forgets how old the EZ scams can be traced back by legal authorities.

This new Genius Guy seems the antithis of a genius. What genius would be in Kathleen's downline or any of Bernier's money making rackets? Scamland should be biting the dust pretty soon with idiots like those two at the helm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Some info on person of interest here:

Don Evans

Own This Business?

Edit Company Info
    Home Business Network, The

1331 Forest Road
    Colorado Springs, CO80906-5522map

Ads
    Company Information Get the most comprehensive company information available. Free Trial. Hoovers | Business solutions from Hoovers

About Don Evans
    |
    Phone: (719) 390-0561
    |

Business Categories
    General Management Consultant in Colorado Springs, CO
    Management Consulting Services
    Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services

Don Evans in Colorado Springs, CO is a private company categorized under General Management Consultant. Our records show it was established in 1989 and incorporated in Colorado. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures.
    Products or Services: Global Management Consulting, Project Management Consulting, Performance Management Consulting, Strategic Management Consulting and Organizational Management Consulting.
    Don Evans - Colorado Springs, Colorado (CO) | Company Profile

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A Google search on Home Business Networking, Inc. brings up a lot of interesting info.

It is probably a good company to connect with for networking, I saw some of 'friends' in the links.

Post Thanks / Like

The good folks over at GENIUS1000.com have kindly provided us with evidence in picture form of why such programs are called "endless chain recruiting scams" and "pyramid schemes" and are illegal AND guaranteed to cause participants to lose their money:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The picture says a lot LRM and why people still buy into this type of loser scheme I don't understand. They would have to work like crazy to make pennies and even that would be illegal while the ones at top get rich, then pull the program before the losers catch on...

Must be the economy

Post Thanks / Like

Many people simply don't have the ability to see beyond the immediate.

They look at the pretty pictures and all they see is themselves being rewarded.

What they DON'T see is how many people are required to complete even a basic "endless chain" recruitment system.

The fraudsters convince them all THEY need to do is recruit seven people and they'll become rich.

What the fraudsters keep hidden, of course, is how many others they tell the same story OR how far down the line a new member will be.

It's the the old Legend of the Chess Board and the Grain of Rice in action.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Genius 1000 promoter Don Evans, who advertises this crap in the worst ponzi pimping forum on Scamland ( BizSites run by super pimp VanBeenkom), is trying to lure his downline into several variations of the Genius scams. Has he done any DD on the variations of the pernicious Genius Funds? Has Katleen doe any DD before permitting misleading advertising in her business forum?

Copy from Don's Garbage about Genius 1000.

"Other Ways To Make Money With Genius 1000!

That $2.00 subscription and those line 1 positions are really just a place to start.You
    get back $1,000 for ever $2.00 you spend. That's a real good deal! So, I encourage
    you to get signed up and get started. However, it gets better. A whole lot better! You
    will not be able to see the rest this until after you have signed up and activated your
    account and can log into the members back office. So, as soon as you have activated
    your account, be sure to check out the special lines "Linda Cromwell", the Admin set
    up (at the request of curent members) for those who spend $9 to test this for themselves
    to make sure it works, and then decide to stay with us for the long term. Look for
    "The Weekend Only Line", "The 14 Day Club", "The Catalyst", and "Genius
    Masters". All of those are working really, really well for current members and are set
    up especially for people who have a little bit more money to work with and want to see
    those Big Paychecks come in a whole lot faster!

New Genius Master Line Added On 1 May, 2012

Linda is a real professional. She puts herself right up front too. Not hiding behind
    some website where you have no real contact with the Admin. She listens to what
    we say too, and is very responsive to member ideas and suggestions."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Genius 1000 promoter Don Evans, who advertises this crap in the worst ponzi pimping forum on Scamland ( BizSites run by super pimp VanBeenkom), is trying to lure his downline into several variations of the Genius scams. Has he done any DD on the variations of the pernicious Genius Funds? Has Katleen doe any DD before permitting misleading advertising in her business forum?

Copy from Don's Garbage about Genius 1000.

"Other Ways To Make Money With Genius 1000!

That $2.00 subscription and those line 1 positions are really just a place to start.You
    get back $1,000 for ever $2.00 you spend. That's a real good deal! So, I encourage
    you to get signed up and get started. However, it gets better. A whole lot better! You
    will not be able to see the rest this until after you have signed up and activated your
    account and can log into the members back office. So, as soon as you have activated
    your account, be sure to check out the special lines "Linda Cromwell", the Admin set
    up (at the request of curent members) for those who spend $9 to test this for themselves
    to make sure it works, and then decide to stay with us for the long term. Look for
    "The Weekend Only Line", "The 14 Day Club", "The Catalyst", and "Genius
    Masters". All of those are working really, really well for current members and are set
    up especially for people who have a little bit more money to work with and want to see
    those Big Paychecks come in a whole lot faster!

New Genius Master Line Added On 1 May, 2012

Linda is a real professional. She puts herself right up front too. Not hiding behind
    some website where you have no real contact with the Admin. She listens to what
    we say too, and is very responsive to member ideas and suggestions."
    Must have gotten someone's attention, when I clicked on the link you have above here is what I got:

This thread was not found, or does not exist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Talk about SPAMMING!!! Guess all he can do is copy and paste, I would doubt he makes a dime more than he spends on this failure program.

Genius1000 | View Forum | AdlandPro Community

5/3/2012 12:10:41 PM (1 hour ago), Don Evans wrote:
    I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another"Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in thei...
    in Big Paychecks QUICK And EASY With No Sponsoring Required in Advertise Your Business Opp Here!

Don Evans

5/3/2012 12:09:38 PM (1 hour ago), Don Evans wrote:
    I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another"Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in thei...
    in Big Paychecks QUICK And EASY With No Sponsoring Required in Hottest New Biz Opps

Don Evans

5/3/2012 12:08:36 PM (1 hour ago), Don Evans wrote:
    I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another"Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in ...
    in Big Paychecks QUICK And EASY With No Sponsoring Required in Ads / Advertise Everything Here!

Don Evans

5/3/2012 12:07:31 PM (1 hour ago), Don Evans wrote:
    I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another"Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in t...
    in Big Paychecks FAST and EASY With No Sponsoring Required! in List Your Business Here