Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Post Thanks / Like

Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

hi

i think it was already discussed but i still hear people actually getting money and even withdrawing it into their paypal account from Uinvest

is there a Uinvest user/ex-user who can confirm if it Is a scam with story please?

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

UInvest story is really widely discussed all over the internet and you will find the conclusions split amongst the doubters (or call them realistic) and the supporters ( or optimists),
    so basically its all up to the sole investor (player, gambler ?) to decide whether he wants to risk his money on this site (or any other investment actually).
    What we do know ( I myself do participate in uinvest as an investor for quite some time now) -
    A) They are online as of early 2010 and no non-paying evidence as of then . You can look for yourself of course, but they haven't missed a single payment yet.
    B) Currently they are widening their operations to what is called Global Uinvest Network (GUN) - these are local business owners worldwide whose job is to be Uinvest agents and to bring in investment opportunities. You can probably meet some of those in your country as well. This turns the whole thing into something a little bit more tangible
    C) Some future plans - big conference in the US, iPhone app, more projects worldwide and etc.

Now, does all of the above mean its a safe place to risk a lot of money? probably not. Some of the doubts that people mention do have a point ( Projects in Ukraine could not be confirmed, funding system is somewhat fishy and more). On the other hand, most people just want to see their money grow, no matter how. How else could you explain their enormous popularity - tens of thousands of users, great Alexa rank and more.

Bottom line - the risk is there (big time) and so is the gain.

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Uinvest is scam.My all posts were deleted all together instead of replying.

1. These people have Fake address. It is virtual address which can be obtained on contract.Your calls will be attended, your live discussion will be responded, your
    mails will be replied. Even if you visit them, they will meet you as Uinvest Team.
    Just google the address and you will find the truth.

Uinvest Address:
    9595 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Example links as evidence:

Virtual Office Address at 9595 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, California 90212 | Davinci Virtual Office Space & Solutions
    9595 Wilshire, Beverly Hills, Temporary Office Space, Executive Suites

2. These people does not allow direct credit card transaction because when they runaway after sometime, you cannot sue them in court. People are not transacting
    money directly in their account thus they are safe.

Try to understand :
    Investor/you transfer money to financial partners account on PAYZA,SKRILL,PREFECTMONEYor Liberty Reserve thus these people are not directly involving in any transaction through bank wire, direct credit/debit card thus their hands are clean. Whereas, all of investors have no proof in their bank statements that they have invested money in Uinest. Regarding, LR : Anyone can open /close E-currency account and disappear. Simple!!!

3. These people have restricted Uinvest in their country! Red flag raised!

4. Uinvest has no address of any business.WOW! have you seen any stock in stock market which you cannot locate!!! If Uinvest have agreement with businesses then they should not worry about disclosing addresses of all businesses.

5.My same posts were deleted from their forum 2 times. Uinvest will run away. they are just looking for the right time to run with handsome money!!!!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Uinvest is not fully in the USA as of yet. Alot of companies who are looking for a US presence get this type of office. Geeezz even I have this type of office for my Company.

2. As for the Financial Partners that is true however from what I understand Uinvest will soon have a new payment system that will be directly tied into Uinvest. I believe they are now able to do this due to the Brokerage they had recently bought. At least according to their newsletters.

3. Not sure about that one. I know of a person who is from the Ukraine and has an account Uinvest. Actually he is an Agent. Plus why would they Advertise themselves in Ukraine if no one could have an account? https://uinvest.com.ua/uinvest-free-coffee

4. Actually you get an address of the Business when you get your Certificate. I will have to check mine again to confirm. Also some of the GUN projects that have been listed there have had people visit them and have reported back... Should check into that ;). Plus you could talk to any of the Agents that actually brought these businesses online.

5. You could be right although that is pretty bold statement to make for a company that looks to be taking themselves Public!

Uinvest opened themselves up publically as well at a Crowd Funding Conference in San Francisco as one of the Exhibitioners... Check out CrowdConf 2013 | Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    Uinvest is scam.My all posts were deleted all together instead of replying.

1. These people have Fake address. It is virtual address which can be obtained on contract.Your calls will be attended, your live discussion will be responded, your
    mails will be replied. Even if you visit them, they will meet you as Uinvest Team.
    Just google the address and you will find the truth.

Uinvest Address:
    9595 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Example links as evidence:

Virtual Office Address at 9595 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, California 90212 | Davinci Virtual Office Space & Solutions
    9595 Wilshire, Beverly Hills, Temporary Office Space, Executive Suites

2. These people does not allow direct credit card transaction because when they runaway after sometime, you cannot sue them in court. People are not transacting
    money directly in their account thus they are safe.

Try to understand :
    Investor/you transfer money to financial partners account on PAYZA,SKRILL,PREFECTMONEYor Liberty Reserve thus these people are not directly involving in any transaction through bank wire, direct credit/debit card thus their hands are clean. Whereas, all of investors have no proof in their bank statements that they have invested money in Uinest. Regarding, LR : Anyone can open /close E-currency account and disappear. Simple!!!

3. These people have restricted Uinvest in their country! Red flag raised!

4. Uinvest has no address of any business.WOW! have you seen any stock in stock market which you cannot locate!!! If Uinvest have agreement with businesses then they should not worry about disclosing addresses of all businesses.

5.My same posts were deleted from their forum 2 times. Uinvest will run away. they are just looking for the right time to run with handsome money!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Gave it a pay cycle a few years ago.

It pays, (@ 6month to get money back plus )but the Ukranian businesses were totally imaginary. Could have changed. Mention of bridge loans?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uinvestor View Post
    UInvest story is really widely discussed all over the internet and you will find the conclusions split amongst the doubters (or call them realistic) and the supporters ( or optimists),
    so basically its all up to the sole investor (player, gambler ?) to decide whether he wants to risk his money on this site (or any other investment actually). What we do know ( I myself do participate in uinvest as an investor for quite some time now) -
    A) They are online as of early 2010 and no non-paying evidence as of then . You can look for yourself of course, but they haven't missed a single payment yet.
    B) Currently they are widening their operations to what is called Global Uinvest Network (GUN) - these are local business owners worldwide whose job is to be Uinvest agents and to bring in investment opportunities. You can probably meet some of those in your country as well. This turns the whole thing into something a little bit more tangible
    C) Some future plans - big conference in the US, iPhone app, more projects worldwide and etc.

Now, does all of the above mean its a safe place to risk a lot of money? probably not. Some of the doubts that people mention do have a point ( Projects in Ukraine could not be confirmed, funding system is somewhat fishy and more). On the other hand, most people just want to see their money grow, no matter how. How else could you explain their enormous popularity - tens of thousands of users, great Alexa rank and more.

Bottom line - the risk is there (big time) and so is the gain.
    Very nice presentation...at least people would be risking their money while their eyes are not closed. Thanks for this. Ultimately, the decision has to come from the one who own the money. :)

Post Thanks / Like

uarmy.jpg

URL: UArmy

uarmy2.jpg

URL: http://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthre...7-500-per-user

Hahaha, don't you dare to say uinvest is no good, you will get a price on your head :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-18-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Just in case the above image is too small for some browsers:

UArmy
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

lol. what a dumbass.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This will possibly attract the wrong people to the WLD forum but there was a discussion started there about investigating this "program".

Is UINVEST safe? (uinvest.com.ua) - WORLD Law Direct Forums
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Found a blog with some 'believers' and some nonbelievers on it, you might want to read some.
    As far as I’m updated, Uinvest announced they cut the links with all HYIP resources during the summer of 2012. That’s because they got hacked and also mainly because of obvious black-mailing by Uinvest haters on forums. Since you, me and our community as a whole have developed a unique relation with Uinvest, I believe a letter addressed specifically to The Private HYIP Blog would have been more appropriate. On which other independent platform could you get your questions answered by a Uinvest representative ( Dave Darrel ) ? The first edition was really a great experience, and was published on March 19th 2011 ! Here it is :

http://hyip-blog-investment-monitor....ns-to-uinvest/

Like I told you in my last post, I finally risked 3,000$ more in Uinvest last week by buying two of the newest shares ( Auto Manufacturer ) . I’ll post and update if you want to know when I’ll decide to sell those shares for a profit.

By the way, have you visited our forum recently ? The team is really building something awesome for us in there!

Uinvest asked me to post this letter |

Dave Darrell says:

June 11, 2012 at 5:58 am

Nik, we do our best to be open and understandable.

Blackmailing is a fact – I personally have this case documented because it was submitted to police. I have those emails, with all headers and IP addresses, therefore, we don’t suspect people, we have facts of committing a crime.

The same with websites that commit various crimes – we will be gathering information about suspicious activity we notice and we are sure it’s normal for all honest people who want this world to be better.

Therefore, Nik, uinvest army is nothing but a community of honest people, uinvestors, who don’t want to sponsor criminals. And we welcome everyone to join us.

Nik says:

June 11, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Dave, Do you know the meaning of “Blackmailing”? Perhaps i do belive you might have some stupid ones demanding money of you.
    I only heard of accusation of blackmailing on your part and never saw anyone demanding anything for criticizing.

I was accused of blackmailing by alot of your investors when i was sceptical
    and i have reasons to belive that management of uinvest was a driving force behind those attacks on me.

If you scream “blackmail” what exactly they asked of you ?

Don get me wrong , You and I both know that whats your company doing (assuming its not just ponzi forefront) is illegal in Ukraine as well as in US (taking into account passed US JOBS act on which you hope to legalize your business). I’ll look forward talking to police, but you want to be under radar, dont you?

Uinvest is not a HYIP – June 2012 |

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is UInvest a Real Investment Company? | Nindya is My Name

I agree that UInvest is not like the majority of HYIP. They offer a different investment program from other HYIP in general. Uinvest enables investors to find, buy or sell, and manage a potentially profitable enterprise. Also they using unique script, unique hosting provider, unique payment system, etc. This program really amazed me. Now the question is: Is UInvest a real company or just a usual HYIP that can be scam with preparations and outstanding expertise?
    Is UInvest a Real Company or Scam? | HYIP Blog for Revenue Sharing

UICC 2013:
    For UICC 2013, we have managed to negotiate a special rate with the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Beverly Hills - the venue of choice of the conference.

The hotel is centrally located to dining, shopping, the UInvest office, and other attractions in Beverly Hills.

The rate is $185/night+tax. Now, this is pretty nifty considering an average hotel rate in Beverly Hills being $250/night+tax!
    To make a reservation, click the link below, check your dates, and find the hotel number on the reservations page.

To get a special rate, mention that you are attending the UInvest conference:

Beverly Hills Upscale Hotel in Los Angeles, California | Crowne Plaza

However, for some attendees, who would like to stick to a tighter budget, Expedia.com would be a great resource for alternative hotels in oraround Beverly Hills. Among others, the Crescent Hotel (The Crescent Hotel est. 1927- Beverly Hills, California) might be a great choice with the rate of $174/night +tax located within a 15-20 minute walk from Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills and a 5-10 minutes walk from the UInvest office.

https://www.facebook.com/UInvestcompany

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now for the GUN story, which might prove to be another thread - up to admin.

THE GUN STORY

February 01, 2013

Since its launch in December of 2011, the GUN (Global Uinvest Network) Project has become one of the most successful UInvest initiatives. On 12/12/12 Uinvest celebrated its 1st anniversary. To shed more light on details of this project, we decided to dedicate an article that describes the GUN's story.

The Idea

The idea of creation of Global UInvest Network (GUN) came to us in the middle of 2011 as a natural response to the requests of those uinvestors, who wanted to become more active in the business referral process. At that time, we were building an expansion strategy for opening multiple UInvest offices around the world with prospects of hiring local staff and creating infrastructure in major countries on each continent. It seemed like a lot of work, the fruits of which, however, would have to be paid off in the near future. And the UInvest team had all the intentions to stick to the plan. However, as a result of multiple uinvestors' inquiries, we decided to make it even better. “Why not to involve the uinvestors who are already active in the investment process, who know the world of finance from their own experience, who have their own businesses and, therefore, are proven entrepreneurs, and, what is most important, who believe in UInvest and in what we do? This situation will create a win-win for everyone: we will save money on infrastructure and the interested uinvestors will become our GUN agents and ambassadors of Uinvest around the world.”

That’s how an ethereal idea surfaced into the physical space. We tested it for a few months by making sure that all legalities would be met and GUN agents would be able to meet our requirements to become a part of the Global UInvest Network (1).

Six months later: Voila! The GUN Project was born!

https://uinvest.com.ua/the-gun-story

GUN Story.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

GUN on LinkedIn

GUN (Global UInvest Network) is the world first Online Global Equity Exchange. Every business in the world will be able to offer its shares to individuals from anywhere, online.

GUN was initiated in 2011 by UINVEST INC, California based company. As of January 2011 the project is owned by 30

GLOBAL UINVEST NETWORK (GUN) | LinkedIn

That was January 2011, have they increased ownership and if so, who are the owners??

Answers????

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Domain ID:D164358618-LROR
    Domain Name:GUNPROJECT.ORG
    Created On:11-Jan-2012 14:52:55 UTC
    Last Updated On:12-Mar-2012 03:50:46 UTC
    Expiration Date:11-Jan-2014 14:52:55 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
    Registrant ID:CR102543905
    Registrant Name:Alex Darrell
    Registrant Street1:9595 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:LA
    Registrant State/Province:California
    Registrant Postal Code:90212
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.3108606971
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:@uinvest.com.ua
    Admin ID:CR102543907
    Admin Name:Alex Darrell
    Admin Street1:9595 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900
    Admin Street2:
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:LA
    Admin State/Province:California
    Admin Postal Code:90212
    Admin Country:US
    Admin Phone:+1.3108606971
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Email:@uinvest.com.ua
    Tech ID:CR102543906
    Tech Name:Alex Darrell
    Tech Street1:9595 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900
    Tech Street2:
    Tech Street3:
    Tech City:LA
    Tech State/Province:California
    Tech Postal Code:90212
    Tech Country:US
    Tech Phone:+1.3108606971
    Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech Email:@uinvest.com.ua

Hi Graceonme,

Uinvest company is not an High Yield Investment Program. Uinvest company is not registered in the United States of America, but they do have a representative there who can meet you in the office and provide the documents and information that you may need upon request.

I recommend that you visit the Forum at Uinvest company's website. You will be able to find helpful and important information about Uinvest company.

They do have an physical office in the 9595 Wilshire building which is located in the heart of Beverly Hills.

Their new address in the United States of America:
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212 USA
    Suite 900, 9595 Wilshire Boulevard
    USA (toll free) +1-888-5817883

Best Regards,
    Caleb

MMG Printable page

Home

Uinvest - Uinvest.com.ua

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Now for the GUN story, which might prove to be another thread - up to admin.
    No , GUN is still them, just another scheme.
    They also offer shares of (so formed) GUN company on their site. If you buy one you will have a GUN Co-Owner title.

GUN agents (qualified investors) are looking for local businesses who need loans, when they find one they pass it to Uinvest for finders fee.
    The rest is mystery even to GUN agent, Business signs non-disclosure agreement and shares of Uinvest stock with stated monthly dividend sold to uinvestors with a little notion of business (name as it shown on UI site) but for some reason in the "date" field.

For example "Casino" UI share: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H6XiMa-1sJ...AT+UInvest.jpg

It also said that Business maintains a security deposit at uinvest , purpose, size and form of which is also confidential. The stated reason is if Business unable to pay back on its loan, uinvestors dividends will be taken from there.

There are several fraudulent schemes which can be exploited by this setup, we can only wonder which.
    Business owners are forbidden to discuss with investors and GUN agents how much money they got from uinvest and on what terms and size of security deposit.

About non-GUN businesses, I think it was clear from previous thread here http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-s...819/#post10303
    Will just add that since that time 2 or 3 more businesses were busted as wrong pictures/locations.
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-19-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam
    They do have an physical office in the 9595 Wilshire building which is located in the heart of Beverly Hills.
    Want to bet it's a "physical" address ??

Beverly Hills Business Center

$95.00/month

9595 Wilshire Blvd
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212
    1.888.VOFFICE (1.888.863.3423)
    Private Mailbox Number Issued/Required

Select This Location

This Virtual Office Package Includes:

• Local professional business address
    • Use of address for business cards, licensing, website, etc.
    • Mail Receipt
    • Mail forwarding (additional fee)
    • Lobby greeter to welcome your walk-in clients
    • Access to network of over 3000 meeting rooms worldwide
    • Business Support Center (additional fee)
    • Client drop off/pick up point
    • Private day offices – varies by location, avg $10-$35/hr
    • Conference rooms – varies by location, avg $25-$45/hr

Available Add Ons:

• 16 Hours Optional Meeting Room Package ($135 / month extra fee) - $135.00/month

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Want to bet it's a "physical" address ??
    LRM, There is actual office, suite 900 is reception for entire floor,
    There is a representative of Uinvest Inc. - Natalie Chase who runs her own company from the same location as well (RED Talent Agency)
    i can confirm several people made appointments and met her there.

Natalie Chase is originally from Kharkiv, Ukraine.
    RED Agency LA | The Powerhouse for Socially Conscious - Her agency.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/redagencyla

Her in Uinvest BH office:
    IMG_1296.jpg

Some video appearances:
    Red Agency LA -- An Agency Representing Only the Socially Conscious - YouTube
    Natalie Chase: In The Trenches (Part 1) | Facebook

UI at crowdconf 2012 with her appearance:
    UInvest at Crowdfunding Chronicles - San Francisco International Conference. - YouTube at 1:37
    UInvest Interview with Peter Lachman - YouTube inteviewing an uinvestor

Post Thanks / Like

Registrant Name:Alex Darrell
    Alex Darell aka Alexander Daryalov (Александр (Олександр) Дарьялов)

first was claimed Cheif of Business Development
    later VP of Business Development,
    later as Customer Support manager
    still showed on corporate kit using this picture
    Alexander_Darialov.jpg
    https://uinvest.com.ua/uinvest-corporate-kit

Later was caught using this picture in forums and facebook
    AlexD_fb.jpg

This is from UI broshure:
    alexd_bio.jpg

Ukranian National Bank has no record of a person by that name ever employed.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/uinvest?fref=ts

He was with uinvest from beginning, posted in forums and chats.
    Disappeared from public since october 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Graceonme,

Uinvest company is not an High Yield Investment Program. Uinvest company is not registered in the United States of America, but they do have a representative there who can meet you in the office and provide the documents and information that you may need upon request.
    This is either outdated or not correct
    Uinvest Inc. is incorporated in state of California
    under # 3385516 by Lewis Fein
    and applied for EIN 45-2545679

I could not find any other director except Lewis Fein within US agencies, so claimed Director Vitaliy Danilenko (direcor of ukranian counterpart)
    in their SOI perhaps never made it to filings
    us_soi.jpg

(Note there is no signatures on the form or stamps)

more info: https://uinvest.com.ua/uinvest-corporate-kit

They do however claim that they do not do any business in US :)

They are not registered to offer securities publicly, emmisions of their securities are also not registered in either Ukraine or US.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    This is either outdated or not correct
    Uinvest Inc. is incorporated in state of California
    under # 3385516 by Lewis Fein
    and applied for EIN 45-2545679

I could not find any other director except Lewis Fein within US agencies, so claimed Director Vitaliy Danilenko (direcor of ukranian counterpart)
    in their SOI perhaps never made it to filings
    us_soi.jpg

(Note there is no signatures on the form or stamps)

more info: https://uinvest.com.ua/uinvest-corporate-kit

They do however claim that they do not do any business in US :)

They are not registered to offer securities publicly, emmisions of their securities are also not registered in either Ukraine or US.
    Sorry I did not post the link to that page.
    MoneyMakerGroup [Powered by Invision Power Board]

It is about a fourth way down. Oh, and thanks for coming in with all this information!!

Post Thanks / Like

Another Facebook of AlexD / Daryalov/ Darrel:
    http://www.facebook.com/alex.darialov

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting differences in "Executive team" BIOs between 2010 interview and current UI broshure

interview_bio.jpg
    URL: Intelligent Investments: A Conversation with Uinvest.com.ua | Refinance Mortgage Now

unterlagen1seo1yfdjzbp9.jpg

Also interesting that they did not stop the guy and say "Wow, wait a second we do not target US public, that would be illegal"
    Not even talking about that it also illegal in Ukraine.

ui_interview_us.jpg

And the most interesting part is this screen

uiddos.jpg

This is what almost every visitor of their site sees if he happened to be coming from Ukraine or Russia's IP addresses.
    2 years ago visitors of those countries coming to UI site were just quietly redirected to webcam-list.com
    They deny that they block entire countries, ask russian and ukrnanian uinvestors
    , they tell them "Use proxy, VPN, or obtain a static IP and contact support to whitelist it"

Here is what one of the managers said is the reason for countries (or as they call troblemakers) ban
    We block IP ranges to prevent hack, scam, ddos etc. Ukrainian, Kirgizian, Moldovian, Russian, Pakistanian, Vietnamese uinvestors may experience problems with accessing website because these countries are used by scam artists and hackers to perform their dangerous operations.
    They are trying to be low profile in the motherland, thats the only logical explanation i see here.
    Who knows some local might come and recognize his or his neighbor's business picture shares of which for some reason are sold online.
    Also ask an average ukranian cop to take a look at the site, and try to explain him that to see the site in its whole beauty he needs to use a foreign proxy.

This is GOLD : Ukrainian ...... because these countries are used by scam artists

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE on SOI:
    Maybe it was filed at some point, this is a page Natalie shows at BH office,

UI_SOI_V2.jpg

This CA Secretary of state data on oct 2011 listing Lewis Fein

Uinvest US California.jpg

This is current as of today, listing Jonas M. Grant
    ui_ca_now.jpg