Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Dear all Uinvestors,

Some of you may remember that Uinvest CEO has come to China Guangzhou Expo last month and I have shared some pictures here. But because of my poor English , I haven't shared any words about that event yet. I just wrote it in Chinese on my blog .

Now I participant the honesty contest and I have wrote something about Guangzhou Expo .

Do you want to know what we talked about ?

Do you want to know what's the impression of the CEO and Alex for me ?

Please click the link below to view my article "An Unforgettable Face-to-face Talk with Uinvest Leaders" , there must be something for you !

https://uinvest.com.ua/essay/showEss...-leaders?id=29

If you like my article ,please give a vote for me .That will be very kind of you !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat View Post
    Dear all Uinvestors,

Some of you may remember that Uinvest CEO has come to China Guangzhou Expo last month and I have shared some pictures here. But because of my poor English , I haven't shared any words about that event yet. I just wrote it in Chinese on my blog .

Now I participant the honesty contest and I have wrote something about Guangzhou Expo .

Do you want to know what we talked about ?

Do you want to know what's the impression of the CEO and Alex for me ?

Please click the link below to view my article "An Unforgettable Face-to-face Talk with Uinvest Leaders" , there must be something for you !

https://uinvest.com.ua/essay/showEss...-leaders?id=29

If you like my article ,please give a vote for me .That will be very kind of you !

hello dengboss here is a post about you: http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-a...html#post49114

Do you want me upload the proof that you called this guy Vitaliy Danilenko ? :)

Why now you calling him Eugene Rubin ?

guess what? neither is his real name :)

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From one cat to another unLuckycat -

I have to say I give it a "NO" vote and speaking of honesty, please read what NikSam has posted to you/dengboss - honestly!!
    Last edited by scratchycat; 04-11-2013 at 10:44 AM. Reason: color would not work
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Do you want me upload the proof that you called this guy Vitaliy Danilenko ? :)
    dengboss_blog_vitaliy.jpg

Sorry for bad english translation (on the right) thats the best google can do.

I also have some interesting chat transcript with you one person sent me.
    Where you kept insisting that the person you met is Vitaliy and it is same Vitaliy as on corporate kit :)

So much for your honest article about uinvest, if there was a way to vote negative i would.
    I think my posts on Uinvest here deserve more honesty rating than any of ones i see there.

Post Thanks / Like

dengboss, you also said that you got business cards of Alex and Vitaliy
    with personal phone numbers and emails.

Are you trying to say you confused the names and while you talked to this guy you misheard his name ?
    Can you scan and upload the business card of this guy? perhaps there was some magic ink which changed from Vitaliy to Eugene today.

Post Thanks / Like

One Uinvestor provided a new version of the Uinvest Confirmation Certificate now in english.

Looks like they read my comments before or somebody passed that to them :)

Now the certificate has a Name of Investor and a Project Name shares of which he bought.

UI_CON_CERT_EN.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Is the certificate soft enough to be used as toilet paper ??

If it's not, then it's COMPLETELY worthless
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Where is address of The Bungalow Project?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Where is address of The Bungalow Project?
    That's a secret, nobody suppose to know it, somewhere in Ukraine or in the Dream land :)

It is a part of agreement between Uinvest and Business owner not to reveal location and contact details
    All investors are bying just a generic name (Bungalow in this case) with some picture and short description and region where business is located.

In past, like a year ago, Uinvest sent by mail your certificate of shares and project brochure which suppose to reveal where the business is,
    here are examples what they sent. Completely incomplete addresses, go try to find them :)

privatehotel.jpg

VIPHOTEL.jpg

BTW, both were also busted as located in another country if you compare to the pictures on the site
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-12-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Is the certificate soft enough to be used as toilet paper ??

If it's not, then it's COMPLETELY worthless
    It is an "electronic" version, which they started doing recently using big words such as "Saving the Trees" :)
    So it is as soft as paper you print it on, i think i will order custom made toilet paper roll with this image :)
    SPECIAL ORDERS - PERSONALIZED EMBROIDERY TOILET PAPER on eBay!

Post Thanks / Like

any news update on Uinvest will they scam before the conference ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordgiap View Post
    any news update on Uinvest will they scam before the conference ?
    It was on CNN today, they will scam during the conference :)

Do you think HYIPs release news when they scam ?

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are you so sure they will scam? do you have the link of the CNN news?
    I am quite positive for this company as I can see their effort on developing the company.

Post Thanks / Like

Why are you so sure they will scam?
    Before anyone attempts to answer your question, perhaps you would like to tell us all your definition of "scam"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Before anyone attempts to answer your question, perhaps you would like to tell us all your definition of "scam"
    They close down the company and run away?

Post Thanks / Like

Why are you so sure they will scam? do you have the link of the CNN news?
    I am quite positive for this company as I can see their effort on developing the company.
    The effort mostly not of the company, but from employes who do not even know themselves who they work for or what it is.

i do not see why you are so positive on future of this "company", their operations are illegal in both US and Ukraine.
    Ponzi always has the end.

Post Thanks / Like

The effort mostly not of the company, but from employes who do not even know themselves who they work for or what it is.

i do not see why you are so positive on future of this "company", their operations are illegal in both US and Ukraine.
    But seriously, no i do not believe they will run away before or during the conference, there are just too many investors who buy out new shares just in minutes as they released, so they do not have any money flow issues, they managed to create a hunger for their "shares". Do not expect to see someone important at the conference, it will be just staff who is brainwashed as investors.

I guess legal pressure is the only one which might force them to run at this point.

Or if you refer to $200 price for attending the conference, it is a scam in my opinion, there is nothing worth listening :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-23-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I would not think UI is ponzi as they would have close down soon already as they they paying out more compare they have taken. If you said illegal then why governmental still letting them operate in Ukraine and US?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hi Guys..
    Today i have done some interesting calculations to find out whether the uinvest is really paying the investors with the profits generated from the projects that we have invested in or just paying the investors with the money that was collected from us.. which usually happens in hyip scams which disappears when the outflow of the money becomes greater than inflow.

Please read the following points before seeing the excel sheet which is attached (please login to the forum to see the excel sheet.. without forum account you cant see the attachments).

(A)
    I have done the calculations this way.. for example.. Uinvest has sold 100 shares of a project A for 1000$ each which generates 100$ per month per share. It means that now, uinvest has collected 100000$ (100 shares*1000$ per share) and paid 10000$ (100 shares * 100$ profit per share) per month for that particular project. Now, after one month uinvest has 90000$ remaining.
    (B)
    Now next month Uinvest has added one more project B with same number of shares and price (just to make the calculation simple and for better understanding)... Now, again uinvest has collected 100000$. Now, the total amount with uinvest is 190000$ and now uinvest should pay the investors of both the projects.. so this month uinvest pays 20000$ to the investors. So, the amount now remaining with uinvest is 170000$..

So, the calculations goes in this way in the excel sheet.

2. I have taken the dates of the projects added as shown in the forum section "Investment Projects" in which the starting projects like holiday village etc are posted on Dec 19, 2010 but infact the projects were posted in september i think when the Uinvest has started online. But the difference in the date is because uinvest has started the forum few months after starting the uinvest. I have taken the dates of the projects added as Dec 19, 2010 only and not september as dont have the exact dates around september.. and moreover it wont make much difference for the calculations. The dates of the projects till VIP hotel are only posted in the above topic and for the rest of the projects i have taken the dates from the emails that i have received from uinvest whenever a new project was added.

3. To make the calculations simple, i just ignored the dates and just considered only the month. For example if a project is added on 1th of march and another on 22nd of march.. i have taken both of them as added in the month of march and whose dividends are to be paid in the month of april.

4. I have not considered the remaining shares in the chemical plant and in the newly added alcoholic beverages... I assumed that all the shares of the chemical plant and alcoholic beverages are sold out..

5. I have taken the present buying price of the INCA against each project as a standard price for that share. Because the value of the shares of some projects has increased.. for example the vip hotel share was 1600$ when i bought and the buying price of that share by INCA is 1800$. So, i could not find out the price of the shares of all projects when added.. so i have taken only the current buying price shown against the INCA.

6. I assumed that all the shares of the projects added in that particular month are sold out in that month itself .. just to make the calculation simple.. for example the shares of a project added in january might have completely sold out after 2 or 3 months but i assumed that all those shares were bought in january itself.

7. I have not considered the reinvestment amount as there is no way we could know how much money is being reinvested without withdrawing.

8. The excel sheet may be confusing.. so i am explaining the heading of each row
    A. Project name, Number of shares, Price Per Share, Monthly Earnings per share and Date added.. Common terms.. no need to explain.
    B. Total Project Amount.. it is the total amount collected by uinvest for that particular project.
    C. Total Earnings.. it is the total amount that is to be paid by the uinvest to the investors who bought the shares of that particular project.
    D. Month & Year.. ignored the date of the project added and considered only the month and year.
    E. Total for month.. total amount collected in that month for all the projects added in that month.. for example two projects of worth 100000$ each are added in january.. then the total amount collected for that month will be 200000$.
    F. Earning per month.. this is the amount that is to be paid by the uinvest in that month for all the projects added in that month.. for example if there are two projects as explained in 'E' which generates 10% per month.. then the total earning per month will be 20000$ (10000$ for each project).
    G. Paid for the month.. this is actually Earning per month minus 10% uinvest commission.. in the above example.. uinvest pays only 9000$ to the investors taking its 10% commission.
    H. Money to be paid monthly.. This was explained in the beginning of the topic. for example uinvest adds a project this month and pays 10000$ to the investors and next month it adds one more projects.. so it should pay for both the projects i.e., 20000$... and next month one more project and now it should pay for 3 projects and so on...
    I. Money Remaining.. this is the money remaining with uinvest after paying the dividends to the investors.. for example first month uinvest collected 100000$ and paid 10000$.. so the money remaining is 90000$.. next month one more project added and collected 100000$ and the total becomes 190000$ and pays 20000$ this month.. so the money remaining this month will be 170000$...

Conclusion:

According to this calculation, if uinvest do not receive the profits from the projects and just pays us with the money that is collected from us.. it would have closed before november 2011.. because in november 2011 itself uinvest has got a huge negative balance of -698716$. The actual month should be even earlier as i have started calculating from december though uinvest started in september online.

The actual amount and months may vary due to the reasons i have explained before... But more or less the actual figures will be very similar to this..

This ultimately proves that uinvest is legit.. even today uinvest is paying 2590722$ (if not reinvested) every month to all the investors. And if uinvest had to pay that amount with the money just received from the us and not from the profits generated by the projects, then uinvest will have a negative balance of around -4970993$ which is highly impossible to continue and next month it will be -7561715$ (-4970993 + -2590722)...

So, there is no way uinvest is scamming people and hope this will be a good answer for those who feels that uinvest is not legit.. and also people can invest happily now as i know that some of the people still have some fear to invest big amount here though many of us have invested such amounts.

There is a possibility that i might have done some mistake in the excel sheet.. Please let me know or correct it yourself without criticising and commenting me..

Thank you everyone..

Here is the link where you can see the attachment without logging in to the forum [url
    https://public.sheet.zoho.com/public...etty/uinvest-1[/url]

Do you think this is a good read?

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you would not quote here 2 years old post, and all of it is wrong . It was done by someone who had no idea or access to the real data,
    also nobody else has any idea about other scams ran by same team.

Money invested in Uinvest almost never leave uinvest, every sale of shares by investor covered by another investor buying those shares.
    While uinvest also makes 10% on commissions for dividends, plus makes huge profit on buying back shares for way higher price then initially sold.

There were also several occasions that Uinvest sold way more shares than was stated available.

The rest is just ponzi and ponzi running on top of a loan (GUN businesses)
    It was already discussed here and in multiple other places.

Till you see some audit reports provided by Uinvest itself , it would be pointless to look at any estimation investors make - they have no data.

Post Thanks / Like

I would not think UI is ponzi as they would have close down soon already as they they paying out more compare they have taken. If you said illegal then why governmental still letting them operate in Ukraine and US?
    yes , and there are thousands websites operating illegally right now.

try to find them first silly, they are hiding :)
    And why would somebody waste their resources hunting those sites down, there were no complaints yet, and nobody licensed their activities.
    so default position of any authority it is your fault by investing there, they never licensed them, meanwhile they might crack down on it once complaints start kicking in or they expect a huge problem - just take it as a favor when they do. they did not authorize those scams, why you expect them to police every one of them?

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you would not quote here 2 years old post, and all of it is wrong . It was done by someone who had no idea or access to the real data,
    also nobody else has any idea about other scams ran by same team.

Money invested in Uinvest almost never leave uinvest, every sale of shares by investor covered by another investor buying those shares.
    While uinvest also makes 10% on commissions for dividends, plus makes huge profit on buying back shares for way higher price then initially sold.

There were also several occasions that Uinvest sold way more shares than was stated available.

The rest is just ponzi and ponzi running on top of a loan (GUN businesses)
    It was already discussed here and in multiple other places.

Till you see some audit reports provided by Uinvest itself , it would be pointless to look at any estimation investors make - they have no data.
    When you talk about this:
    "Money invested in Uinvest almost never leave uinvest, every sale of shares by investor covered by another investor buying those shares.
    While uinvest also makes 10% on commissions for dividends, plus makes huge profit on buying back shares for way higher price then initially sold."

I know that you are not really understand how Uinvest works. I wish there is some senior Uinvest member here to clarify the legitness of the business.

Post Thanks / Like

yes , and there are thousands websites operating illegally right now.

try to find them first silly :)
    And why would somebody waste their resources hunting those sites down, there were no complaints yet, and nobody licensed their activities.
    so default position of any authority it is your fault by investing there, they never licensed them, meanwhile they might crack down on it once complaints start kicking in or they expect a huge problem - just take it as a favor when they do. they did not authorize those scams.
    Buddy they are not just website. They have solid office out there. government would have take action on it if they found out its illegal.

Post Thanks / Like

Buddy, go visit that office , one in Kiev on Melinkova 83 (if you ever find it there)
    And one in Beverly Hills, when they call Natalie to run up to the "office" to meet you in couple days.

Or just schedule a vistit to Ukraine office with a ticket, they will for sure invite you to some random office address, they just arranged :)

Post Thanks / Like

I know that you are not really understand how Uinvest works. I wish there is some senior Uinvest member here to clarify the legitness of the business.
    Sorry , they are scared shitless.

There is no way they can argue with facts.

You see, it is not a HYIP pimping place, people here would not believe nonsense and fairy tales.

And I understand their "business" more than even some of their employees, tracking it since 2010 and people behind it since 2007
    :)

I would advice you to read first 3 pages of this thread before you say anything about "legitness".

While you here i advice you also to read on MMCIS http://www.realscam.com/f8/mmcis-inv...ents-com-2183/
    so you have a better picture on situation in ukraine.
    Maybe you should also read on MMM-2011 and other ponzis in Ukraine and why nobody in Ukraine does anything.
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-23-2013 at 02:35 AM.