LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 287 of 327 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

REALSCAM.com brings you this weeks' episode of "Lies, Deceit and Treachery" subtitled in some countries as "Flogging a Dead Horse"

Proudly presented by Septic Simon Stepsys and Tricky Dickie Mead

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, but I'd rather have a root canal!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My word, that "conference call" is professional, isn't it?

All the rustling, dinging (as new people join?) and the slightly distorted sound.....that's the sound of a ground breaking, earth shaking, multi-million dollar business!

NOT.

I couldn't stand too much of it, so has anyone with more patience listened to it all? What's the main message? APART FROM:
    - be patient;
    - good things are coming along;
    - lots of new things to be announced at our 3rd year party;
    - exciting news!
    - "corporate" doing a great job!
    - new blue chip advertisers on board but we can't say who just yet!

Am I right?

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our boy Simon loves to post stuff like this:-

Maps 482 Nov 16.jpg

Well, Simon (or Cyril), I have news for you. I out work you every single day. Because I do a proper, responsible job. I go out to work and am trusted to do a job and achieve things to make life better. I also outwork you when I am cleaning my bathroom or pushing the hoover round, because then I am doing a valuable and necessary job.

You, by contrast, join online schemes and spend yout time trying to persuade other people to join the same schemes. You grab as much money for yourself as you can out of the schemes and then trot off to join even more schemes. If you actually stopped your activity, that would be an improvement because people would be less inclined to join schemes, and thus less likely to lose their money!

And it's "Try TO outwork me". Not "Try and". As a major published author, you should know that.

8. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

everyone 'outworks' him. though he does have to work harder than the average joe/joette at trying to collar marks.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, what a hodge-podge of BS spilled on this call. Early on the call, over 2 minutes was devoted to Mark the Gerbil telling why he was spending the money to attend the anniversary bash, and it was then that Simon let the cat out of the bag the UK members were not buying tickets to attend as they had expected they would. Seems the French, Germans, Swiss, Austrians are making the UK members look bad for not buying tickets. To try and entice more Brits to buy tickets, Simon made the claim that the members attending the event will make more money in the future than those who stay home spiel of his. You can hear the desperation in Simon's voice trying to implore the Brits to buy tickets. Of course they were imploring the leaders to buy tickets for the members of their team if the team member can't afford it. And of course the obligatory claim that My Advertising Pays has never failed. (cough, cough)

Tony was pushing you need to attend the event because you will get to meet Michael Deese. Now that did it for me. I'm not even a member and I want to attend just for that reason alone, but alas I cannot attend because I am not a member. I can't tell you the disappointment I had when I realized that I could not meet Michael Deese solely because I am not a member of MAP. OK, enough sarcasm.

The whole call was nothing more than a rah-rah call trying to rally the troops to buy tickets to the big Anniversary bash, which from the sound of things aren't going that well like they thought. Think about it, this event should have been sold out by now, and they still have tickets to sell. Panic is starting to set in with Simon, Tony, Mark, and Dickie. I'm not sure that shaming people to buy tickets will work, but of course they will claim it was a sold-out event. I also seriously doubt they have decided on the final venue for the event from reading between the lines to what they were saying. I think they have reserved a couple of different venues and it will depend on the number of tickets sold which one they use to claim the event was a sold-out event. They also pushed the deadline was fast approaching to buy tickets, so buy, buy, buy as Simon always says.

There was not the usual 'excitement' in any of their voices at any point in this call. They were trying to put on a happy face, but it failed miserably. Seems the big event is fast becoming a non-event. Just my take on what this call was all about.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

12. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the summary Eagle. That's useful.

Remind me again, when is the "big event"? Is it soon?

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Thanks for the summary Eagle. That's useful.

Remind me again, when is the "big event"? Is it soon?
    If my memory serves me correctly it is Dec. 17.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Estelle's going anyway, so that's one (or two) tickets they've sold.

Maps 483 Nov 16.jpg

They're on a roll!

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah yes, Dickie.....remind me again, how long ago was it you were posting that you were going back to work in a JOB because the online money-making world had let you down?

Maps 484 Nov 16.jpg

You are the very LAST person to give out financial advice, sonny!

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Thanks, but I'd rather have a root canal!
    TWO root canals.

Botched ones at that.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now look.

Just stop pestering Danny about MAPs, OK? It's not like he was ever really into it....not that much....not really....

Maps 485 Nov 16.jpg

No....he was nothing in MAPs.....just another member dontchaknow.....

Oops! What's this from december 2015?

MAPs 903 Dec 15.jpg

And this from August 2015?

DB2 Aug 15.jpg

And this from July 2015?

Maps loadsamoney July 15.jpg

Screenshots are a right bu*ger, aren't they??

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah yes, Dickie.....remind me again, how long ago was it you were posting that you were going back to work in a JOB because the online money-making world had let you down?

Maps 484 Nov 16.jpg

You are the very LAST person to give out financial advice, sonny!
    I'd sooner entrust my money to a Nigerian emailer than that clod

richard on loo.jpg

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now look.

Just stop pestering Danny about MAPs, OK? It's not like he was ever really into it....not that much....not really....

Maps 485 Nov 16.jpg

No....he was nothing in MAPs.....just another member dontchaknow.....

Oops! What's this from december 2015?

MAPs 903 Dec 15.jpg

And this from August 2015?

DB2 Aug 15.jpg

And this from July 2015?

Maps loadsamoney July 15.jpg

Screenshots are a right bu*ger, aren't they??
    and what's that douche name at least one of his other accounts is under? deode or smething?

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    and what's that douche name at least one of his other accounts is under? deode or smething?
    Doede Khan

32. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Doede Khan
    Doede Osman Khan to quote it in full.

At one time he had his FB page under "Danny Turner (Ozzy)". And when I first came across him, he was also calling himself "Guy Martin" and had a FB page under that name. That disappeared quickly though.

I think his cousin is Rahmin Ellam. Just so we know the family connection!

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Doede Osman Khan to quote it in full.

At one time he had his FB page under "Danny Turner (Ozzy)". And when I first came across him, he was also calling himself "Guy Martin" and had a FB page under that name. That disappeared quickly though.

I think his cousin is Rahmin Ellam. Just so we know the family connection!
    Ahhh at the risk of repeating myself, "A family that preys together, stays together!"
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Appears that Jets has let slip the venue for the Mappers 3 year party.....unless of course this is misdirection to keep the naughty haterz at bay......

Maps 486 Nov 16.jpg

This is the hotel's website:

Conferences

And their actual number for bookings is 0844 248 2345. The number Jets quotes is indeed a Bolton number, but whether it is for that hotel is not clear.

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we are at the point in this scam were a "We Told You So" is in order. Sorry but if you still believe MAP is coming back or version 6.9 anything more than a final grasp at your cash you're an idiot. I mean that in the nicest of ways of course, but please ask a court to appoint someone to handle what if anything is left of your money.

Let's hop in the time machine and travel back to 2014 when RealScam first told you MAP was a scam. Around the same time http://www.realscam.com/f16/simon-stepsys-3342/ was telling you how hard he works.

simonstepys scammer.JPG

results not typical.jpg

Let's first stop in 2011 since our time machine runs on Bullshit of which there is an endless supply.

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...onzi-scam-897/

Two more quick detours via Tara's place won't put us off our schedule.

The Office of Fair Trading accuses Simon of 'preying on the vulnerable'.

The Office of Fair Trading took out an Injunction against him.

https://taratalkstoday.blogspot.com/...r-scammer.html

Make no mistake Endless Chain Recruiting is a lot of work, even if you don't mind screwing over friends and family it's a slog. Stepsys has a full time gig telling the rest of you that five minutes a day is all it takes. How as that worked out?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now would be a good time for MAPs victims to contact Peiffer Rosca Wolf attorneys: Peiffer Rosca Wolf is a nationwide litigation firm that has represented hundreds of investors who lost money in fraudulent investment schemes across the country. This law firm is currently waiting on the outcome of Traffic Monsoon...

https://trafficmonsoonlawsuit.com

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone remember this character? Andy Kerekes. An eager Mapper, I think a former Banners Broker affiliate, and has now joined Questra World (and possibly other things)

Despite being in all these schemes, he needs a loan.

MAPS AK 1 Nov 16.jpg

The fact he says he needs a guarantor tells me that he has a low credit rating in his own right. He needs a guarantor to pay off the loan should he default on it. Without it, he can't get one. Later in his posting he says he needs the money quickly to go on holiday abroad, and he can't get his money out of the scheme/s for another 3 months.

I'm using him just as an example. These people in schemes - MAPs, TM, UvioO, Questra World, FutureNet, Moneyline - often say how well they are doing with their venture. No brainer, they say. Making money hourly, they say. Don't be stuck in a JOB, get passive income, they say. Sack your boss. Please yourself. Don't be an idiot. And now I've noticed some of them advising others not to stick their money in a bank where the interest rate is so low, but "invest" it in a scheme that will pay back far, far, more. BOOM! they say.

Boom indeed. But at the end of it, people like Andy can't put their hands on any money for a holiday, and need to get a loan. A loan with a guarantor.

Who's the idiot now?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 11-29-2016 at 04:16 AM. Reason: adding a bit I missed out.

44. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone remember this character? Andy Kerekes. An eager Mapper, I think a former Banners Broker affiliate, and has now joined Questra World (and possibly other things)

Despite being in all these schemes, he needs a loan.

MAPS AK 1 Nov 16.jpg

The fact he says he needs a guarantor tells me that he has a low credit rating in his own right. He needs a guarantor to pay off the loan should he default on it. Without it, he can't get one. Later in his posting he says he needs the money quickly to go on holiday abroad, and he can't get his money out of the scheme/s for another 3 months.

I'm using him just as an example. These people in schemes - MAPs, TM, UvioO, Questra World, FutureNet, Moneyline - often say how well they are doing with their venture. No brainer, they say. Making money hourly, they say. Don't be stuck in a JOB, get passive income, they say. Sack your boss. Please yourself. Don't be an idiot. And now I've noticed some of them advising others not to stick their money in a bank where the interest rate is so low, but "invest" it in a scheme that will pay back far, far, more. BOOM! they say.

Boom indeed. But at the end of it, people like Andy can't put their hands on any money for a holiday, and need to get a loan. A loan with a guarantor.

Who's the idiot now?
    I'm afraid that someone will be dumb enough to do it.

But what is interesting to me is that he feels he is entitled to go on Holiday when he can't afford it. If he wants to go that bad, sell something of value to go on Holiday. After all it will only be 3 months until he can buy an even better one of what he sold. I know, I know, common sense and its easier to beg than have to give up something to go on Holiday. What a dolt.
    EagleOne

46. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But at the end of it, people like Andy can't put their hands on any money for a holiday, and need to get a loan. A loan with a guarantor.
    It's called "numbers on a screen"

Fifty cents and your entire back office total is still not enough to buy a decent cup of coffee

48. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

guess none of his family wants presents on a screen. LMAO!

50. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post