Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paid2Save - value driven buying club or the next money game?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Paid2Save - value driven buying club or the next money game?

Lot's of stones being thrown here w/re to MLM. I have had a 30 yr history of being involved with far TOO many MLM companies earning far less than what was anticipated with some with no lack of effort on my part, I might add! Mostly being let down by many company owners or compensation plans (effort reward thing). Unfulfilled promises and expensive products and HIGH monthly autoships that tend to fill the closets and garages with unwanted, pills, potions, and lotions or the latest greatest new thing. I found myself getting OUT of the industry all together because I just could NO LONGER morally get people involved knowing that it probably would not work for whomever I would offer it to! As much as I loved the MLM concept...A concept that made good since to me was tarnished by so many greedy and crooked owners, just taking advantage of the masses! Anyway, I was FINISHED vowing to NEVER be involved again in ANY MLM company! UNTIL, I was shown the P2S company, after doing my due diligence. I Joined, I joined because I found it to be a WIN, WIN, WIN for everyone! The consumer/customer (Connector) appreciates a savings, the Merchant who is begging for new business, is happy because he has a new customer (that if treated right, may return over and over), the person who shared the concept with the Connector and/or Merchant is rewarded for his effort. In my book, that is a WIN, WIN, WIN...No one gets hurt! Our World is evolving technology speaking it seems by the hour. There will be concepts that come and go. I am one that has a HIGH level of belief in the P2S company, mostly because NO ONE gets hurt financially! Note: there is no free lunch and there is effort involved...In time the effort will be rewarded...This is the ONE program that I want to share with FRIENDS and FAMILY! I and many others are contributing to the family budget due to this company and concept. Thank you P2S. I encourage everyone to do their own due diligence and see for yourself how many will save and get paid to share. Don't let the Nay Sayers spoil your DREAMS! There will always be someone out there that wants to put you or the concept down...too bad! There are good people out there trying to better themselves in these hard economic times...to you, I'm PROUD! I for one am very happy to help others and see light at the end of the tunnel for many!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just about to cancel my account with paid 2 save. Recruit recruit recruit .. All they tell you to do. At $399 a pop! Or there is a $199. Either way It's all a waste . Plus charging you $45.00 a month for things like teledoc that I don't even need. They say get 4 people then pay no more $45.00. Not true. I've done my research thoroughly while in this and I would never ever recruit someone into this . You ask questions about comp plan and can't get answers. Customer service is horrible... I never , even still 3 months later after signing up have not received my welcome pack with all my "benefit " cards. You contact the company and they say they will send and never do. Bad vibes about this company. I can go on and on but enough for now.

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLM garbage View Post
    I'm just about to cancel my account with paid 2 save. Recruit recruit recruit .. All they tell you to do. At $399 a pop! Or there is a $199. Either way It's all a waste . Plus charging you $45.00 a month for things like teledoc that I don't even need. They say get 4 people then pay no more $45.00. Not true. I've done my research thoroughly while in this and I would never ever recruit someone into this . You ask questions about comp plan and can't get answers. Customer service is horrible... I never , even still 3 months later after signing up have not received my welcome pack with all my "benefit " cards. You contact the company and they say they will send and never do. Bad vibes about this company. I can go on and on but enough for now.
    My experience with P2S is at 59 days and it is the exact opposite of yours. I am very sorry to hear of your problems but if you will PM me, I will get your answers and if I can't, I will find someone who can. There are weekly Q&A calls where questions are answered until people quit asking so I am not sure who you are asking but I would like to help.

Post Thanks / Like

Buying clubs are NOT MLMs and thus usually most post bond to state in virtually all 50 states, according to R&R Law group's website.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MTSH View Post

I and many others are contributing to the family budget due to this company and concept.

Welcome to the thread MTSH. Last week I emailed corporate for a copy of the Income Disclosure for distributors and have not received a response. Since you claim that you and many others are contributing to the family budget with P2S could you please upload the IDS? As part of true due diligence perspective affiliates have a right to know how many are making money, and how many are spinning their wheels.

In my book, that is a WIN, WIN, WIN...No one gets hurt!
    This would be a first in the history of MLM as there has never been a system where 95-99% did not lose money to the few. Someone spending $50 a month and a massive amount of time trying to build something based on a promise that this is going to be the MLM to end all MLMs could in fact be a very big loss for them and their family. Millions have left MLM further in debt and years behind where they might have been if they had focused on something that paid them immediately.

Don't let the Nay Sayers spoil your DREAMS! There will always be someone out there that wants to put you or the concept down...too bad! There are good people out there trying to better themselves in these hard economic times...to you, I'm PROUD! I for one am very happy to help others and see light at the end of the tunnel for many!
    While I suppose when it comes to MLM, Ponzi Schemes, and Super Money Gurus I would consider myself a naysayer as there is a sound mathematical reason for that. The question becomes if you are looking to build wealth for your family what has worked, what hasn't, and what gives you a fighting chance of actually making it.

Some reading I have found useful.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Richest-Ba...man+in+babylon

The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy: Thomas J. Stanley, William D. Danko: 9781589795471: Amazon.com: Books

A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing (Tenth Edition): Burton G. Malkiel: 9780393340747: Amazon.com: Books
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

BugDoc,
    While I appreciate your enthusiam for the potential of making money with P2S, I have to warn you the current marketing and compensation appears to
    be an illegal pyramid scheme. For example: How many customers have you signed up that are NOT ALSO distributors. If there is a one-on-one relationship
    between Distributors and Customers, you are participating in the classic illegal pyramid scheme.

This information is available to anyone who takes the time to do the research. However, you will rarely hear it from the Top Recruiters or Companies themselves.

There is little to no value in the membership, which makes it difficult to actually sell on a retail basis.

So, after 59 days, how many Retail Customers do you have that are not also distributors?

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLM Broken Model View Post
    BugDoc,
    While I appreciate your enthusiam for the potential of making money with P2S, I have to warn you the current marketing and compensation appears to
    be an illegal pyramid scheme. For example: How many customers have you signed up that are NOT ALSO distributors. If there is a one-on-one relationship
    between Distributors and Customers, you are participating in the classic illegal pyramid scheme.

This information is available to anyone who takes the time to do the research. However, you will rarely hear it from the Top Recruiters or Companies themselves.

There is little to no value in the membership, which makes it difficult to actually sell on a retail basis.

So, after 59 days, how many Retail Customers do you have that are not also distributors?
    Currently I have 34 customers who are not brand partners.

Post Thanks / Like

34 customers....nice!

What is the breakdown between the 3 membership plans?
    Travel Club - $14.95 Monthly ______
    Premier Club - $29.95 Monthly ______
    Ultimate Club - $49.95 Monthly ______

Hey, thanks for providing the information. This will help other visitors understand the Business Model too.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SEC shuts down Zhunrize, assets frozen

SEC shuts down Zhunrize, assets frozen

Just the most recent in a long line of "shopping portals" to bite the dust.
    Paid2Save is similar in that there is little to no value in the membership and
    the emphasis in on "recruiting" other investors and NOT "selling" to customers.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure why I am wading into this discussion as typically people have a preconceived bias and are only looking to reinforce said bias but one of the areas that has not been explained is this is not so much a savings company as it is an advertising company...

Paid2Save can be built using a traditional business model and WITHOUT participating in the Multi-Level Compensation Plan.

Customers who download the free mobile app can share the app with their contacts and when ever those contacts redeem a deal from a local or national merchant advertising revenue is generated... with local merchants its a minimum of $1.75... The customer has not invested or purchased anything for the ability to earn 5% of this ad revenue... Those contacts in turn can share the app with their contacts and receive 5% of the ad revenue generated from their contacts savings... similar to a 1 level affiliate program...

A connector can also get a merchant to advertise their business on the app for no cost up front and receive 10% of all advertising revenue generated when any app holder redeems a deal created by that merchant without ever becoming a brand partner...

The benefits of becoming a brand partner is in capturing the depth of the incentivized sharing... A brand partner can earn a matching 5% on all non brand partner connectors below them (not just 1 level)

MLM BROKEN MODEL also asked about ratio of customers to distributors... I have personally sponsored 13 distributors (we call them brand partners if you see that term thrown around) and I have over 100 customers who have downloaded our free app (we call customers "connectors" also)... The majority of the brand partners on my team have between a 5:1 - 50:1 ratio of customers to distributors... The company requires 10 customer points in order to qualify to earn commissions as well.

If you found this site because you are looking for a reason to NOT get involved with paid2save then stop searching... this business isnt for you because in my 23 years of experience people who look for the negatives will continue to look for reasons to quit... on the other hand if you are just looking for honest feedback and have read all these comments take the information back to the person who introduced you to paid2save and get your questions answered... If they cant get your questions answered to your satisfaction then dont join... If they answer them satisfactorily then make an educated decision on whether to move forward.

Wish all of you much success in your endeavors.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLM garbage View Post
    Not sure who you've contacted at the home office but I would be happy to help you resolve your issue with your membership cards or answer questions regarding the comp plan... Have you verified that your address was correctly entered by logging into your back office?

Typically when people say things like "All they tell you to do is recruit recruit recruit..." the THEY that they are referring to is their sponsor... sounds like your upline may be as new as you are when it comes to building a successful organization... Their are 3 paths within P2S... Recruiting is one of them... bringing on Merchants is another... Sharing the free app with others being the 3rd... You can focus on 1, 2, or all of these depending on your comfort and skills...

Since you joined as a BP then I am guessing that you saw the value of that decision with regard to the dream shares and teladoc, travel, $50 restaurants.com voucher... if you actually use the voucher you are up a nickel each month...

Also, I can reassure you that indeed if you personally sponsor 4 people who are purchasing the club services this month then next month your are free...

To your success,

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLM Broken Model View Post
    34 customers....nice!

What is the breakdown between the 3 membership plans?
    Travel Club - $14.95 Monthly ______
    Premier Club - $29.95 Monthly ______
    Ultimate Club - $49.95 Monthly ______

Hey, thanks for providing the information. This will help other visitors understand the Business Model too.
    I'm not the OP to your comment but you are confusing 2 separate things... The membership plans ARE available for sale and some people do focus on these products but the company has transitioned their focus with the development of the mobile app and the ad revenue generated within... now customers simply download the free app and redeem deals from local and national merchants... when they do ad revenue is generated from those merchants and paid to P2S... P2S then pays 80% of that revenue back to the brand partners and connectors as commissions... no need to purchase a membership plan.

To your Success,

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jnatkins View Post
    P2S then pays 80% of that revenue back to the brand partners and connectors as commissions... no need to purchase a membership plan.

To your Success,

Jeff
    Jeff could you please upload the affiliate income disclosure. With all due respect the discussion about "preconceived bias" sounds rather familiar, what would be nice to see is verification that this is not 99 lose so 1 can win.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeff - is Paid2Save a "discount buying club"? Have you personally checked to see if the company has registered in the states where it is required? I will address your other posts later. I would be interested in seeing the "affiliate income disclosure" as well. Thanks.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OK. Here is yet another example of an MLM Broken Model. I argued this point on the Flexkom board as well.

Today, business is all about efficiency and that means CUTTING OUT the middle man. In this case, the "middle man" is the company (Paid2Save) and all of their Brand Partners. It is simply NOT EFFICIENT to pay multiple levels of commissions and overrides because this money comes out of the pocket of the Retail Customer. The typical MLM MODEL adds costs to the delivery of products and services to the consumer. This is why the most successful MLM companies pick skincare due to the 300-400% retail markup at the counter.

Besides, based on the youtube videos being posted by Paid2Save Brand Partners, the emphasis in on recruiting.

The Big Boys are coming after your business too. Apple, Google and Amazon will eventuallyl OWN this space.

Quote Originally Posted by jnatkins View Post
    I'm not the OP to your comment but you are confusing 2 separate things... The membership plans ARE available for sale and some people do focus on these products but the company has transitioned their focus with the development of the mobile app and the ad revenue generated within... now customers simply download the free app and redeem deals from local and national merchants... when they do ad revenue is generated from those merchants and paid to P2S... P2S then pays 80% of that revenue back to the brand partners and connectors as commissions... no need to purchase a membership plan.

To your Success,

Jeff
    MLM BROKEN MODEL - Paid2Save puts the emphasis on the Brand Partner because they don't have their OWN distribution. Today, the Customer IS King because they have so many options.

Why Apple’s mobile-payments system might actually work – Quartz

"Now Apple, which will reportedly announce its mobile payment system next week, has a chance to kickstart the market. And it might actually succeed. Because of its size, power, and—most importantly—its focus on the user, Apple is uniquely positioned to make in-store mobile payments work. Finally."

So, you think Paid2Save is going to compete with Apple? Good luck! Sure, P2S will run for awhile as all of the money-gamers run from the most recent sinking-ship to the next life raft option. Longterm.....no so much.

Post Thanks / Like

I just spent the last 30 minutes watching one of the youtube presentations on the Paid2Save Compensation Plan. This is a Pay to Play Model and will probably not pass the scrutiny of anyone with even a novice understanding of MLM law.

Anti-pyramid statutes provide that pyramids, endless chain schemes, or chain referral schemes are illegal. Thus, so long as a multilevel compensation plan does not fit within the parameters of the prohibited activities, it is permissible (at least as regards anti-pyramid laws).

Elements of a Pyramid Does Your Program Meet These Elements?
    (1) A scheme, plan or program;
    (2) For which a participant renders consideration to join;
    (3) For the right or chance to receive compensation or other things of value;
    (4) Which is contingent upon the introduction of additional participants into the scheme, plan or program.

The Paid2Save plan allows Brand Partners to Buy Higher Rank. I understand most MLM'ers don't understand this rule (or just ignore it) but that doesn't change the facts.

Fast Track to Brand Manager could be an issue because it is all about RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT and NOT Retail Sales.

Here is the bottom line on Paid 2 Save. The majority of the money appears to be paid to RECRUIT Brand Partners who purchase the Endless Fun(d) Packs and then RECRUIT OTHERS who buy the Endless Fun Pack to other Brand Partners.

Paid 2 Save should change their name to Pay 2 Play. In my opinion, based on how it is being presented online, Paid 2 Save appears to be using an illegal pyramid scheme compensation plan and model.
    Last edited by MLM Broken Model; 09-30-2014 at 10:52 AM.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello

OK so last night I downloaded the app and was a bit excited. Even tho common sense said how would one show a coupon on the phone, I thought
    the coupon had to be scanned lol. Today I had time to fully view the site and the excitement quickly disappeared.

All they are doing is selling member subscriptions and wow imagine if most that downloaded the app purchased a subscription. Big profit gimmick
    I was interested in the get paid to share the app. LOL I would have to purchase $199 or $399 plan. Just extra greed the profit for the merchants
    advertising is not enough "Pay2getPaid"

Sadly those businesses are in business because there are suckers who fall for it and always will be..that's life
    With that said I quickly uninstalled the app

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this thread. My father told me "that if you argue with a tree, the observers can not tell who is the fool". To all of those who say it does not work can I ask a few SIMPLE questions?

1. Have you downloaded the app?
    2. If you did download the app from how much did you pay to download the FREE mobile app?
    3. If you downloaded the FREE mobile app, where the discounts in the app?
    4. If there were discounts in the app, were you able to use those discounts?

In my humble opinion, if any one does JUST THAT, then they have received value. If anyone take a step further and shares the app (it cost NOTHING to share the app) and someone else receives the same or equal value, then once again, I see no issue.

I am not a networker. I work for a marketing company. I joined this company because I see how it could help my small business clients. If Paid 2 save would fold, today, nothing happens to my clients. They lose nothing.

So if you have not done at least the aforementioned, stop bad-mouthing the company. Just because you did not have success with this industry does not mean it does not work. It means it just did not work for you. If anyone has the right training, support, and commitment, they will be successful in any endeavor.

You can find out more about Paid 2 Save at [removed by admin]
    Last edited by littleroundman; 12-08-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy! Here we go again - - another Gee Golly Wow post from a naive MLMer.

MrWilson357 - you and distributors of Flexkom, Burn Lounge, Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing (FHTM) all missed the point.

Paid2Save is just the next of a long list of APP-based pyramid MLMs. How many APPS are available to the consumer today?
    • Number of apps available in leading app stores 2014 | Statistic ANSWER: MILLIONS

This is a highly competitive space and the majority of them are FREE! How can an MLM company remain competitively price and STILL pay multiple levels
    of distributor commissions? ANSWER: They can't!

That is why the REAL MONEY is being made on the recruiting side.

If the majority of the income is generated from recruiting vs retail sales, you are probably involved in an illegal pyramid scheme. PAID2SAVE does not pass this test since the overwhelming majority
    of the income being earned by distributors comes from recruiting.

Period!

So, now that you know, you have a decision to make which means you have 2 choices.

You can either acknowledge this fact and stop promoting these money games or (as most serial mlm'ers do) knowingly participate in an illegal pyramid scheme with hope of getting rich at the
    expense of your friends, family and associates.

You said - - 'If Paid 2 save would fold, today, nothing happens to my clients.'

NOTHING HAPPENS! When your hot deal crashes and burns [history says it will], you will be left with no credibility. IS THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU?

By the way, there is no 3rd choice.

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrWilson357 View Post
    You can find out more about Paid 2 Save at [removed by admin]
    Why is it MLM'rz seem never to be able to have a business discussion without treating everyone as a recruit? A referral link really? You are essentially the third poster to show up and say the same thing without in my best estimation having read, much less addressed what the rest of us are actually concerned about.

As Broken Model so eloquently spelled out this is one of a zillion "discount" type recruiting scams. Again I lugged myself to the P2S page, again I can't find a list of merchants without downloading the app to see if it is worth my time. I had previously located a rather small list when Bug Doc was here, have no idea where that was. Enough looking, 10% off tacos not worth a half day hunting. Have 27 coupons on my desk from businesses that obviously have found a way to reach out.

Same with the rest of the services, to buy Dental Insurance I want to go to a site(s) and get a quote/details with minimal exchange of information. I suspect a TON of people feel the same, the phone rings enough without *REQUIRED FIELD.

ANY MERCHANT WITH ANY COMMON SENSE BEFORE AGREEING TO THIS:

Deals offered via our Platform must be unique in that they should not be offered to consumers via other means

OR THIS:

during the term of this Merchant Agreement, engage any other party to sell discounted Vouchers of Merchant online or provide services similar to the Deal services provided by Paid 2 Save and its service partners and affiliates via the Platform, without the prior written consent of Paid 2 Save.

OR THIS:

Every time someone accepts your offer, Paid 2 Save will charge you 10% of the value of your offer or a minimum of $1.75 per accepted offer

MIGHT CONSIDER THIS:

Relationship of the Parties. The Parties are independent contractors.

A LAUGH RIOT WITH THE LAUNDRY LIST OF THINGS A MERCHANT MUST AGREE TO LIKE :

6.1 Binding Arbitration

Paid 2 Save Network Merchant Site

PACK YOUR BAGS:

Choice of Law/Dispute Resolution

In the event of a dispute related to these Terms or use of our Platform, such dispute shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of California regardless of conflict of laws principles.

P2S nothing more than a bunch of "marketers" running around posting links hoping people will join under them so they can get rich. Aint gonna happen.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Why is it MLM'rz seem never to be able to have a business discussion without treating everyone as a recruit? A referral link really? You are essentially the third poster to show up and say the same thing without in my best estimation having read, much less addressed what the rest of us are actually concerned about.

As Broken Model so eloquently spelled out this is one of a zillion "discount" type recruiting scams. Again I lugged myself to the P2S page, again I can't find a list of merchants without downloading the app to see if it is worth my time. I had previously located a rather small list when Bug Doc was here, have no idea where that was. Enough looking, 10% off tacos not worth a half day hunting. Have 27 coupons on my desk from businesses that obviously have found a way to reach out.

Same with the rest of the services, to buy Dental Insurance I want to go to a site(s) and get a quote/details with minimal exchange of information. I suspect a TON of people feel the same, the phone rings enough without *REQUIRED FIELD.

ANY MERCHANT WITH ANY COMMON SENSE BEFORE AGREEING TO THIS:

Deals offered via our Platform must be unique in that they should not be offered to consumers via other means

OR THIS:

during the term of this Merchant Agreement, engage any other party to sell discounted Vouchers of Merchant online or provide services similar to the Deal services provided by Paid 2 Save and its service partners and affiliates via the Platform, without the prior written consent of Paid 2 Save.

OR THIS:

Every time someone accepts your offer, Paid 2 Save will charge you 10% of the value of your offer or a minimum of $1.75 per accepted offer

MIGHT CONSIDER THIS:

Relationship of the Parties. The Parties are independent contractors.

A LAUGH RIOT WITH THE LAUNDRY LIST OF THINGS A MERCHANT MUST AGREE TO LIKE :

6.1 Binding Arbitration

PACK YOUR BAGS:

Choice of Law/Dispute Resolution

In the event of a dispute related to these Terms or use of our Platform, such dispute shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of California regardless of conflict of laws principles.

P2S nothing more than a bunch of "marketers" running around posting links hoping people will join under them so they can get rich. Aint gonna happen.

Hey Guy’s..
    Was sharing some info from some of the threads from here at RealScam and some from the Guy’s&Gal’s over at Behind MLM with a friend of mine that is marketing the Paid2Save business. From what I can gather you guy’s have been around a while..seen the good and the bad..probably more bad than good.. Anyhow, after sharing this with him, Here is the reply I received.!! Maybe you can shed some light on the subject..!!!
    ************************************************** ****************************************
    The only problem with that statement is that the reasons quoted below for it being wrong aren’t even in the model. There is no money to lose in this. Your $50 monthly auto ship purchases a $50 restaurant.com gift card, a prescription discount plan, a vision discount plan, a dental discount plan, a prepaid legal discount plan, a travel discount plan, and a physician discount plan plus it pays $30 back to the field. It’s the only business I have ever seen that doesn’t inflate prices to pay reps for self consumption. The app has over 10,000 merchants offering real deals to their customers. The commissions from the app come from this. The merchant pays P2S 10% of the deal cost and P2S puts 80% of that into the field. What’s illegal about that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishbay View Post
    Hey Guy’s..
    Was sharing some info from some of the threads from here at RealScam and some from the Guy’s&Gal’s over at Behind MLM with a friend of mine that is marketing the Paid2Save business.
    From what I can gather you guy’s have been around a while..seen the good and the bad..probably more bad than good..
    Are you looking at this as a consumer, as an affiliate, or both?

Off the top of my head if this costs $50 per month someone getting an average 10% discount would have to spend $500 to break even. As linked below there are quite a few "discount plans" available. Where does P2S offer any value proposition that makes them unique in the endless recruiting niche? AAA has all sorts discounts as part of their membership and it costs $60ish for the year, plus they will come tow your ass out of a snowy ditch.

See K Chang Jan 22nd, 2015 at 3:18 am (Q) Paid 2 Save Review: "Discount Card Program" some variation of this comes to my mind as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trite MLM Phrase
    The only problem with that statement is that the reasons quoted below for it being wrong aren’t even in the model.
    Bug Doc, MTSH, Jnatkins, Mr Wilson, all here and gone. Great with the happy talk, not so much in producing meaningful data.

I don't care what the deal is, if someone gives you the "they just don't understand" spiel, get ready to bend over and look for something to bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Trite MLM Phrase

There is no money to lose in this.
    It would be nice to see the P2S income disclosure to prove this out. No affiliates losing money would be a first.

Quote Originally Posted by P2S rep

The app has over 10,000 merchants offering real deals to their customers
    Would love to see a link to these merchants and what the deals are.

Here are the comments from someone who downloaded the app.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/paid2save...html#post76840

Quote Originally Posted by MLM claim with no supporting documentation

The merchant pays P2S 10% of the deal cost and P2S puts 80% of that into the field. What’s illegal about that?
    The question of legality is answered by what percentage of the income is coming from true retail sales as opposed to opportunity seekers swapping money with each other. Some hard data would be nice, absent that this seems nothing more than an endless recruiting pyramid scheme.

Jnatkins brought up the 80% being paid out but where are the numbers?

http://www.realscam.com/f9/paid2save...html#post76805

================================================== ============

Quote Originally Posted by Trite MLM claim

It’s the only business I have ever seen that doesn’t inflate prices to pay reps for self consumption.
    Can you make a case leaving out the "income opportunity" that as a stand alone customer this membership has enough value that you would purchase it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ole MLM Chestnut
    It’s the only business I have ever seen that doesn’t inflate prices to pay reps for self consumption.

Took the poster from over at Oz's neighborhood up on his idea.

DGR Aug 30th, 2014 at 8:20 am

I suspect this because if you google this address from the disclaimer page:

Discount Medical Plan Organization:
    New Benefits, Ltd.
    Attn: Compliance Department
    PO Box 671309
    Dallas, TX 75367-1309

you get numerous results for sites that are hawking what seems to be a similar “discount card” for medical related services, some at lower cost than “Paid to Save” and without any related “opportunity”, or at least nothing similar to the “Paid 2 Save” opportunity.

================================================== =============

Shock of all shockers all P2S seems to have done is take an existing package of perks, doubled the price, and called that increase a "commission".

50% OFF Paid 2 Save Prices.JPG

Health, Dental, and Vision Discounts | freshbenies

Still 50% off Paid 2 Save Prices.JPG

Discount Plans-Prescription-Medical-Dental | Assurant Health Insurance

================================================== =================

As for discounts on prescription drugs here's a Free Prescription Drug Discount Card - Drugs.com no need to join my team or attend any rallies.

A few links that might prove useful on discount or no cost drug options.

Resources for Finding Affordable Medications

Prescription Drug Plans - Help Paying for Presciptions - Assistance for Umemployed

Get Drug Prescriptions Filled for Free - ABC News

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Took the poster from over at Oz's neighborhood up on his idea.

DGR Aug 30th, 2014 at 8:20 am

I suspect this because if you google this address from the disclaimer page:

Discount Medical Plan Organization:
    New Benefits, Ltd.
    Attn: Compliance Department
    PO Box 671309
    Dallas, TX 75367-1309

you get numerous results for sites that are hawking what seems to be a similar “discount card” for medical related services, some at lower cost than “Paid to Save” and without any related “opportunity”, or at least nothing similar to the “Paid 2 Save” opportunity.

================================================== =============

Shock of all shockers all P2S seems to have done is take an existing package of perks, doubled the price, and called that increase a "commission".

50% OFF Paid 2 Save Prices.JPG

Health, Dental, and Vision Discounts | freshbenies

Still 50% off Paid 2 Save Prices.JPG

Discount Plans-Prescription-Medical-Dental | Assurant Health Insurance

================================================== =================

As for discounts on prescription drugs here's a Free Prescription Drug Discount Card - Drugs.com no need to join my team or attend any rallies.

A few links that might prove useful on discount or no cost drug options.

Resources for Finding Affordable Medications

Prescription Drug Plans - Help Paying for Presciptions - Assistance for Umemployed

Get Drug Prescriptions Filled for Free - ABC News
    Thanks guy’s , for the info on paid2save…the only thing i was able to determine after sharing some of your insight..is that when your neck deep in what your promoting…outside and/or negative info dosn’t really help friendships..oh-well..we tried

Post Thanks / Like

Using the Paid2Save Mobile App has been a great experience for my family and I would recommend that you start using it today and share it with everyone you know.

I am a Brand Director at Paid2Save and have made thousands of dollars by sharing my coded Paid2Save mobile app that saves and makes people money for sharing offers from over 500,000 locations across the USA and online.

The testimonial I want to share today is on the over $3600 in savings my family and I have had with the Paid2Save App. We have not changed the places we shop or the products and services we use. We like to shop local first, so if we have a merchant that is not on the app we ask them to get on the app so they can share all their great offers with us and we can share it with all our friends.

We have saved money at 100’s of places including Wallmart, Kmart, Verizon, Home Depot, Office Depot,1-800 Flowers,Things Remembered, Outback, Payless, Dollartree, Walgreens, Dicks, Petsmart, Target, Ultra,Bed bath and beyond, Best Buy, Finish line, Bon-Ton, A.C Moore ,JC Penney, Pier 1 Imports, Piercing Parogo, HobbyLobby, Barnes and Noble, Old Navy,Toys R US, Officemax, Chuckkychesse, Abercrombie Fitch, DSW Shoe Warehouse,Michaels,Forever21,Sephora,BananaRepulic ,Chillis,Guitat Center, Yankee Candle, Kohl’s, Mooney’s, Cake crazy, Ruby Tuesday, Papa Johns, Sears, Harbor Freight, Aeropostale, Ann Taylor, Kelly’s, Denny’s just to name a few.

Download your free Paid2Save Mobile app and start saving and making money!

Bill and Family