LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UvioO - worth watching?

Post Thanks / Like

UvioO - worth watching?

Simon Stepsys has been one of the main cheerleaders for My Advertising Pays (MAPs)

But MAPs has hit the buffers recently, so what is Simon to do?

Why, push a new scheme of course!

The one he seems to have chosen is something called "UvioO" which is described as a video sharing scheme. The basic premise is that you share videos and get paid for both viewing and posting them. UvioO is not new, it has been around since at least 2013, and I believe Simon has been in it since then as well. He has only recently begun to focus on it.

Here is his new Facebook group:-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/313159482397773/

Uv 3 Oct 16.jpg

What do you think? Genuine, or is sharing videos the same thing as clicking on 10 adverts in a closed loop system, like MAPs and Traffic Monsoon?

2. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: UvioO - worth watching?

UvioO, as we can see, is a REAL classy outfit.....

Uv 1 Oct 16.jpg

P0rn? T*ts? Not cute cats? Dear me!!

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a useful review dating back to 2013:-

UvioO is not new, as we can see, but has been fairly low profile until now. But now Simon Stepsys has decided to push it, well, I expect more publicity for it!!

In the above video, at around 53 seconds, reference is made to "Simon" who is called "the only person in the world to have made money from it". Gosh, wonder who that is??

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the UvioO website:-

UV 4 Oct 16.jpg

How it works - UVIOO

The only contact details are:

help@uvioo.com

1-866-659-7384

UVIOO.com
    C/O J.B.
    3773 Howard Hughes Parkway, Ste. 400 N.,
    Las Vegas, NV,
    USA, 89169

So who is behind it?

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

UvioO boasts that you can be paid for posting videos and paid for watching them. Sounds good, doesn't it?

But, aha, there are also MEMBERSHIPS which mean that YOu have to pay THEM some money as well. And, what a surprise, you can run adverts as well and acquire "ad credits". Now, why would you attach adverts to a video sharing service?

From their website:- (I've added the colour)

We want ALL our members/clients to be HIGHLY satisfied. We will make every attempt to ensure the product/service is up to your standards and expectations. That's why we offer a fair Return & Cancellation Policy. By fair, we mean that BOTH parties are satisfied.

We will always treat you fairly and work things out with you until you are satisfied. We want you to only experience good times.

We are in the entertainment industry and we built UVioO under that mindset of fun. Life can be so wonderful or heavy. It's a choice of every minute. We surround ourselves with positively thinking people. We say the following with the greatest respect; If having the most pleasant day is not in your mindset and attitude, please pass. There are millions of other websites.

Now, here are our detailed terms and conditions per product offered on UVIOO:
    Pro Membership:
    You CAN cancel your membership any time, but you CAN NOT ask for a refund for the period of time you have used your membership access, obviously. We've made cancellations real easy from within your member area, (under the tab 'Cancel', which appears from the moment you have upgraded to Pro.) The cancellation process takes less than 10 seconds, and is done in 2 simple mouse clicks. All future payments are automatically paused. Pausing your Pro membership allows you to reactivate it at a later time. You can permanently close your account by contacting support (from the 'Contact us' tab. You can contact support by email or by phone through our international toll free 1-866 number).

Note that we offer a 10-day trial at a very low price of US$7.77 to ensure it is exactly what you are looking for. It is important to mention that just like most trial subscriptions offered online and offline, if you do not cancel your subscriptions during the 10-day trial, it means you love the service and wish to continue, so the membership and service will remain active, a normal 30-day cycle will begin at the regular monthly fee of US$27.77, which you cancel any time prior to the next renewal (30 days). A 3-month cycle is also available for $53.31 and auto-renews every 90 days unless cancelled any time during the running 90-day cycle. Finally, a full year membership is available for $93.24 (You save up to 72%). The full year membership is not recurring, in other words, does not renew automatically in a year. You don't need to cancel this one. If you want to continue using the service in 1 year, you'll have to upgrade again manually. We could have set it to auto-renew itself, but we only want full satisfaction from your part so we're playing safe. (We're not greedy, not worth the karma that comes with it. Here, people come first.).
    Ad Credits, Gold Positions & Checkpoints:
    You receive Ad Credits when you acquire Gold Positions and Checkpoints. And just like most websites selling ad space, you CAN pause your ad campaigns any time, but you CAN NOT ask for a refund for the ad credits used or the remaining balance of ad credits, even if you haven't yet used them.
    Exceptions:
    We have trained our Support Team to grant refunds under these circumstances:

1. The access to the member area was not delivered to you so you were unable to access the member area. (Please note that all activities are stored into our database.)
    2. Your advertisements were never displayed due to a problem from our end. (Please note that all activities are stored into our database.)
    3. We want everyone to be FULLY satisfied. So, despite the fact that we don't do refunds for members who have been using our products/services, if you haven't been an active participant and ask for a refund within 30 days of the payment processed, we will look at your account's activities and will make a decision. All decisions on refunds and our policies therein are subject to our discretion. We may grant refunds if you explain why you believe we should grant one.
    Summary:
    In general, all sales exceeding 30 days are FINAL because sales commissions have been paid to affiliates, members & publishers.
    Support
    We train our Support Team to provide you with the utmost assistance, and as quickly as possible. Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you have any concern or question about products/services. Our Ticketing System ( help@uvioo.com ) is available 24/7 and you can talk to us, toll free ( 1-866-659-7384 ) Monday to Friday, during regular business hours (Mountain Standard Time.).
    Your Consent
    By signing up as a member, purchasing/acquiring, using any product or service, upgrading and/or keeping your account active, you understand, consent and agree to our online return & cancellation policy and the terms outlined herein.
    UVIOO.com

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done Della for opening this thread.
    Question- is this actually confirmed to be a ponzi or scam? (highly likely I know, but have we any evidence yet?)
    And what is it that the members are actually buying when they subscribe?

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephenjgray View Post
    And what is it that the members are actually buying when they subscribe?
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Simon Stepsys has you buy him ****.JPG

Question- is this actually confirmed to be a ponzi or scam? (highly likely I know, but have we any evidence yet?)

Other than turning $5 into $10 not being a 200% return.

ponzimath.jpg

The evidence of a Ponzi would be people having to put money in before they get paid. Upgrading to premium memberships, buying ad spaces, maxing out purchases, talks of doubling their money and none of that is present.

Sign up for free, never recruit anyone, and share two videos per day until rich.

lie.JPG

According to http://www.realscam.com/f16/simon-stepsys-3342/

All advertising revenue is SHARED with ALL Pro Members! (not free members)

"YOU CAN DOUBLE your earnings by purchasing checkpoints! $5 becomes $10 instantly you purchase it. That's a 200% return!"

GOLD RUSH!

There are 36 ads on the video page. You can be the co-owner of those locations. Each time uvioO sell them, they pay you. How cool is that?!

All these ads are paying you multiple $1, $10, $20, $40 each time they sell them for you. For each location you don't own, uvioO will redistribute all the amounts to other co-owners once a month,
    so acquire them all now. It's gold RUSH!

In other words if you want to make even more money purchase as many of these gold positions as you can, like I did and you'll make a lot more money and faster too.

Just so you know I purchased every single gold ad position when I first started (less than $4,000) and keep making money on every single one of them.

When you want to cash out, you can at any time, and DOUBLE your money again and again, you can then repurchase all those positions again to double your money over and over again. NON STOP!

Seems Legit2.JPG

TARA TALKS: SIMON STEPSYS - BEWARE!, many folks aren't even around to give testimonials since they are walking the beaches of the world thanks to the passive income these honey pots are still tossing off.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...am-ponzi-3439/

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...onzi-scam-897/

like this.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Inactive Facebook pages and people now diversifying their wealth by playing video games. It's awesome that people are sticking with the video theme. Knowing ones core competency is always the sign of the WINNER.

Seen by 4.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/groups/116252511840878/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/uvioovideos/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/164242967105545/

https://www.facebook.com/uvioo1/

Paid $99 for the pro membership and made $2.84 at the time of this video. Plus it appears he pumped in a few more bucks to double his money with checkpoints. First and last video from UvioO Jedi in 2013, once again I suspect because he has fully automated his video postings and has no need to entertain the little people.

This is the type of due diligence it takes if you don't want to be scammed. I'm seriously you guys comment on a few decade old videos and subscribe to the channels like this bloke.

This guy does AWESOME reviews.JPG
    This guy does AWESOME reviewsii.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

"YOU CAN DOUBLE your earnings by purchasing checkpoints! $5 becomes $10 instantly you purchase it. That's a 200% return!"

]
    Ah yes ok right... erm... PONZI.

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Simon is up to his old tricks on his UVIoO Success Fb page....promising that EVERYONE makes money!

UV 6 Oct 16.jpg

At the last count, he was up to 359 members of his FB group.

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, Mike Briggs (ex Mapper and I think a former member of Banners Broker, so he's been round the tracks a few times, so to speak) is advising people how to fill out tax forms. Both for US and non_US citizens.

UV 7 Oct 16.jpg

As if people in schemes are bothered about paying tax! And I thought you had to be a qualifed/registered financial advisor to dish out financial advice?

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the current Alexa rankings for UvioO:

UV 8 Oct 16.jpg UV9 Oct 16.jpg

Amazingly popular in Algeria it seems.....but the USA and Uk are creeping in there....

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

According to Whois, no individual is identified as having registered the UvioO domain name. He/she is down as "private registrant".

UV 10 Oct 16.jpg UV 11 Oct 16.jpg UV 12 Oct 16.jpg

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So are the videos that are being shared analogous to the "10 clicks per day" of the ad-credit Ponzis ?
    IE they are completely a smokescreen that has no actual benefit to the scheme itself?

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So are the videos that are being shared analogous to the "10 clicks per day" of the ad-credit Ponzis ?
    IE they are completely a smokescreen that has no actual benefit to the scheme itself?
    Well, that's what I'm thinking. As always, I stand to be corrected on that point, but I see it this way:-

Why would you pay a membership fee to join a group to post and watch videos, when you can just go on You Tube and watch and post whatever you like for free?

How does watching a video generate any income? What is the purpose of this video sharing anyway?

Why does Simon Stepsys always emphasise that you can make money from UvioO? He says in the posting above that "every single person makes money 100%". He never comments on the vids themselves. They are not "special" in any way - not sure what value they are adding to anyone's life, espcially when You Tube exists.

From what I have learned in the time I've been looking into these schemes, the actual "work" members have to do is irrelevant. It's just a peg to hang the whole scheme on. In My Advertising Pays and Traffic Monsoon it was watching 10 adverts a day, and that you could get traffic to your own website through it. But the majority of members didn't have a website or business of their own to advertise. Many of them just advertised MAPs/TM, or other, similar schemes. And when you think about it, even genuine adverts would be worthless in a scheme that was international. What use would an advert for a cake shop in Aberdeen (for example) be when it was seen by people in Germany? What were they going to do, ring up and order a cake to be posted to them? When anyone promoted TM /MAPs, they always emphasised how much money you could make, especially in the early days. They said bug*er all about the advertising part, until they'd been going a couple of years and realised they'd better start talking about it to try to defelct criticism that they were really a ponzi scheme. So the whole advertising business was a smokescreen.

I think the whole video thing is a similar nonsense. Look at it now, at what Simon Stepsys is saying. It's all about the moiney making opportunity.

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you look at this, it shows how members are enticed to put money into the scheme by buying something called "Gold" to "boost" their income.

UV 13 Oct 16.jpg

And note too that they are running the silly income disclaimer as well - "results not typical" - just like in MAPs.

It also seems that members can join for free, but after a period, if they want to get hold of their "earnings" they need to buy a Pro Membership or all their earnings will disappear. Well, since they are only numbers on a screen, they will be an easy thing to get rid of!

UV 14 Oct 16.jpg

The scheme clearly needs people to put money into it. People should ask themselves why that is.

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And here's Simon again urging people to buy "Gold poisitions". Just like in MAPS, he was always urging people to buy more credit packs!

UV 15 Oct 16.jpg

"Gold positions"? But this is a video sharing site! So why are people buying "positions"? Sounds more like a matrix recuitment programme to me (if that's the right description!)

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that the percentage return per week/whatever on this thing is very high, so my prediction is that with Stepsys promoting it, it is gonna balloon and grow very quickly with a lot of sheeple putting a lot of money into it! Will they never learn... baaaaa (answer is no).

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

It also seems that members can join for free, but after a period, if they want to get hold of their "earnings" they need to buy a Pro Membership or all their earnings will disappear.

The scheme clearly needs people to put money into it
    . People should ask themselves why that is.
    nailed it ponzi style.jpg

Why on earth would anyone have to put in $5 to allegedly be paid $10? It makes no sense to either upgrade or pay for checkpoints, if suckers do and I'm certain some will they need to pull all the money out ASAP. As soon as sheeple start to "compound earnings" instead of cashing out their dosh will be flying one way into the scammers pockets.

When I watched Uvioo Jedi's video above it appeared the scheme was sharing Julio Iglesias into your twitter feed, hey watch this. Effectively becoming a spammer, which is why Facebook probably took down Verity Bullocks posts above. Having numpties view the videos and pretend they are getting paid makes for an easier scam.

It seems that the percentage return per week/whatever on this thing is very high, so my prediction is that with Stepsys promoting it, it is gonna balloon and grow very quickly with a lot of sheeple putting a lot of money into it! Will they never learn... baaaaa (answer is no).
    Perhaps Simon has shared what he learned with the folks at UvioO over the past few years running ad scams? This certainly seems to be shaping up more like Banners Broker and My Advertising Pays every day.

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I watch quite a few woodworking videos. If these people actually charged people to watch them, very few would watch as most that do are doing so for a hobby.
    Now, what cut are the makers of the videos getting that aren't made by those in the scam since they are now infringing on copyright? Keep in mind these are the same scammers that run and cry 'copyright' when their own video is used against them to prove scamming.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sooo, exactly WHO is paying to have their videos watched? Or, WHY?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Sooo, exactly WHO is paying to have their videos watched? Or, WHY?
    well, no one and that's the crux of the problem.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    well, no one and that's the crux of the problem.
    B-I-N-G-O! The heart of the matter.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I watch quite a few woodworking videos. If these people actually charged people to watch them, very few would watch as most that do are doing so for a hobby.
    Now, what cut are the makers of the videos getting that aren't made by those in the scam since they are now infringing on copyright? Keep in mind these are the same scammers that run and cry 'copyright' when their own video is used against them to prove scamming.
    That's an interesting point, Whip. one of UvioO's selling points is that you can share any You Tube video and get paid. So presumably members of UvioO ae taking vids from You Tube and "sharing" them. Presumably they don't ask the consent of the video owner before they do this. I'm not a big You Tube user (and I've never posted anything there in my life) but I occasionally watch an odd music or film clip there. I don't know how the copyright angle works. I do know that I don't have to pay to view, and I certainly don't get paid FOR viewing. I do know I'd be very angry if someone ripped off my video without asking and shared it in a scheme like this.

So how does UvioO claim to make the money it pays people? If you ask me, the only money they have is from members, and it's that they share out.

And as Ribshaw says above, it makes no sense to pay $5 to get $10 back. That is also a very big return, suspiciously so!

48. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear! Somebody has worked out that you cannot make money just from sharing videos....and that it's going to COST you to make money.

There's a surprise, eh?

UV17 Oct 16.jpg

I'm curious to know who the "advertisers" are. I'm guessing they are other members pushing other schemes. Somehow, I don't think they will be Sansung, Apple and Walmart.

Meanwhile, someone else has let slip that when your sign-ups become active, then you get paid.

UV 16 Oct 16.jpg

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post