Hello everyone. I just want to say I'm so glad I found this page. It helped me tremendously in understanding the truth about MCA. I first heard about MCA through Facebook. I thought something was amiss as the only thing associates seem to promote more than anything is how much money they make. Admittedly, it was this approach that made me consider joining MCA, but something in my gut kept saying something just wasn't right. The more research I did, the LESS I could get a straight up answer regarding MCA. The biggest red flags for me was on the majority of the You Tube videos posted by associates, it would have very misleading titles like, "MCA is a SCAM!!!" and once you go to their video, they are actually trying to get you to join MCA. I've found that a lot of the associates are either very defensive or try to come across as sympathetic (i.e. "I'm sorry you may have been treated poorly by another associate. Please contact me if you have any questions about MCA.") The biggest red flag is that NONE of the associates give direct answers to questions about MCA other than "People make money" or "I'm getting paid". I couldn't put my finger on why, specifically, MCA didn't sound right, other than it just didn't sound right. This site has helped me to identify the specific reason why MCA is a scam. Thank God, because I was seriously considering joining.