Quote Originally Posted by jackoneill View Post
After making my first withdrawal, I was stoked. This thing actually works, but experiencing it for yourself rather than words of encouragement from your enroller, who by the way is pulling near $10k per month on most months, makes a big difference. I hit the local ATM and then to Porters (liquor store) for a bottle of celebratory bubbly, on the way out the salvation army guy was standing there holding his money can. I remember what Chris Smith said - we're about making a difference and sharing the wealth - so I pulled out a $50 note and much to the amazement of the salvo guy and a few by-standers, I shoved that $50 note into the can. Share the wealth, people.
Yes, by all means: pollute the money stream in your town at multiple points of contact with the BB "profits" you offload from your ATM card. And absolutely make sure you put the Salvation Army in position of getting sued for receiving ill-gotten gains from an obvious, five-alarm fraud scheme. True. It almost certainly wouldn't happen for a smallish sum such as $50, but it would happen for a sum worth pursuing to make the Ponzi victims whole.

Receiver In Gold Quest International Ponzi Scheme Case Settles With Charles Capps Ministries For $100,000; Other GQI Money Is Part Of California Homicide Investigation

Chris Smith isn't the only one preaching this concept
You're right: Club Asteria preached it -- and its thousands of affiliates helped the preaching go viral during the period in which Club Asteria duped the folks into believing it was paying out up to 10 percent weekly legitimately. Then CONBOB, the Italian securities regulator, stepped in.

MPB Today preached "share the wealth, too." Its operator was arrested last month in Florida for racketeering. The building from which MPB Today conducted business is the subject of a federal forfeiture complaint.

Andy Bowdoin of ASD preached "share the wealth"; he's now in federal prison.

I noticed you brought up Mark Zuckerberg's name in a previous post that is immaterial to the issue of whether BB is a Ponzi scheme. That reminded me of when the JSSTripler/JustBeenPaid international scammers -- who also were preaching "spread the wealth" -- claimed that Zuckerberg had endorsed JSS/JBP, an in-your-face Ponzi scheme (like BB) that purported to pay 730 percent a year (precompounding) legitimately.

Funny thing, Jack. You're cheerleading for BB after the ASD and Zeek and Legisi and Pathway To Prosperity HYIP schemes were exposed -- and you're doing it after Bernard Madoff was exposed.

BTW, those reloadable debit cards -- you know, like the one you hit your ATM with before distributing some Ponzi proceeds to the liquor store and the Salvation Army -- well, the FBI director has testified about them at least twice on Capitol Hill, how they can be used as a money-laundering conduit or used by extremists and lone wolves with very dark ideas.

Some of the AdSurfDaily folks talked about a certain debit-card supplier who's now an international fugitive wanted by INTERPOL. Seems the Feds have tape of him negotiating a fee with a would-be money-launderer. And it also seems that some of the debit cards he supplied were used to offload narcotics proceeds from debit cards at ATMs in Medellin, Colombia.

Yes, that Medellin.

Please don't give any more money from BB to the Salvation Army, Jack.

Withdrawal #2, it's becoming a ritual to hit the liquor store for a bottle of celebratory bubbly after ATM-time - this time Dan Murphy's and on weekends they always got the Rotary Club sausage sizzle, trying to raise money for Rotary. Gimme a sausage sandwich and a can of coke. Flopped out a $50 note, keep the change my friend. Share the wealth . . . I've made it my policy to donate 10% out of my BB earnings to a local charity, and once I start pulling some serious money like my upline, I'll be sponsoring a bunch of kids through World Vision, and eventually become liquid enough to be able to make a more significant contribution to the world's neediest and disadvantaged people - like those in the area known as 'the horn of africa' by assisting with the funding for medical supplies, clean water and sanitation.
The Rotary Club, too? And later World Vision and the starving children of Africa?

Don't do it, Jack. Seriously. Keep yourself liquid. You'll thank yourself at clawback time.

PPBlog

P.S. All those college-flunky billionaires you listed when you were injecting the MLM HYIP catechism in the thread that was totally immaterial to the issue of whether BB is a Ponzi scheme . . . well, they could all crush BB tomorrow, each and every one of them. But they won't do it. The reason they won't do it is the same reason eBay never went into the penny-auction MLM business to compete against Zeek: They want to keep their money -- for themselves, their families, their stockholders, their foundations and charities.

And each and every one of them knows that if they ever joined BB in the HYIP fray, their reputations would be gone -- ruined overnight. And they know that they'd be ruining the very people they enlisted in their scam and that their great fortunes and legacies to their families and mankind would be placed at great risk or even vaporized by the truly great sovereign powers: the world's Democratic states, the thin blue line between civil society and anarchy.