Hello everyone.

I've been reading this thread with much interest for quite some time now. As an introduction, I am the author of a blog post that has been referenced quite a few times on here over the last few days: Regarding Banners Broker | A blog.

I actually wrote that blog article for the benefit a few personal associates who have gotten themselves involved with Banners Broker. Originally I was just going to write an email or maybe a .doc file and send it out to them. Instead, I decided to just put it online, as it is more readily accessible and works better with all the links I've put in there. That's why there's absolutely nothing else on the blog - it was never really meant to be public! I knocked it out one evening and I didn't even send it out to anyone, so I was *very* surpirsed to wake up the next morning with a bunch of comments and ping-backs, and to find that it was being discussed here!

It seems that Finch must've discovered it first from a trackback to his blog, and then he put up the link on the Facebook group. I've got no problem at all with it being made public, however. I'm grateful for the positive feedback in fact. I'd like to mention that much of the inspiration came from information that I've come across on this very thread, so thanks guys!

Anyway, I'm considering writing a follow-up, because some of the affiliates that I've spoken to over the past few days have come back with counter-arguments about how the business model is different to how I have explained it. No surprises there, really, but I think I might be able to give the same treatment to any objections they have raised.

The overall purpose is to *help*. These are my friends and associates, and I don't wish to embarrass them or make them feel foolish. The whole idea was that once I had become certain in my conclusion about the true nature of Banners Broker, I would be remiss not to communicate this to them. Then, it is up to them to decide how they wish to proceed. I hope others can use it for the same purpose.

Regards,
Michael