Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

But you did claim that your purpose was to destroy my credibility, my reputation, destroy Eagle's banking relationship, destroy this forum, destroy the Patrick Pretty blog (would you like me to quote you?),
    Lynn, I don't have to do a damn thing to destroy your credibility or reputation (you don't even have one) as you have done a far better job than I could have on my own.

Lynn Edgington......obsession is also his best perfume.
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I need a helping hand here.
    You need more than a helping hand, you need to upgrade your brain :)

I've lost my copy of the schedule and can't remember whether or not MonkeyBrain has nominated NoMaxim to be Patrick this week, or whether he's still saying Lynn is Patrick.
    From memory, I think this week MonkeyBrain has me down as being Okosh, but I can't for the life of me remember this weeks' MonkeyBoy list of who is who.
    Don't worry, just remind yourself every night and before going to sleep that you are Okosh and don't forget taking your Xanax pill.

Oh, and to save me looking outside, does he have me down as being in Tasmania or Perth at the minute and how many different provider accounts does he have me down as having to pay ???
    Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, yes for sure. Tasmania & Perth??? Never. You are not there.

Your own post before proves it: Utrace shows you were recently connecting from Laidley (near Brisbane).
    124.148.70.24 - IP address - utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames

But I know you connected this morning (EST) to Telstra with your Windows computer and FireFox 13.0.1.

101.169.127.235 - - [21/Jun/2012:04:34:38 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 200 237 "http://www.realscam.com/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1"

Recognize that computer info above???

See this is your Telstra connection this morning:
    101.169.127.235 - IP address - utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames

So, don't bother searching this IP number on your database because you didn't login to RS with it.

Of course, it's all a big story coming out of my prolific mind :)

LRM aka Okosh.......the doctor told him that when he mentioned Parkinson and Alzheimer, he didn't mean house visitors.

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

So, Lynn,

it seems MonkeyBrains' threats to "destroy your credibility" and "take you down" have taken somewhat of a hit.

What with you starting up a new project and all.

Are you aspiring for it to be equally as well read as MonkeyBrains' blog or are you aiming for more than 2 readers ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

So, Lynn,

it seems MonkeyBrains' threats to "destroy your credibility" and "take you down" have taken somewhat of a hit.

What with you starting up a new project and all.

Are you aspiring for it to be equally as well read as MonkeyBrains' blog or are you aiming for more than 2 readers ??
    A little higher. We have had more hits in 10 minutes than maniacalmoronbrain has had to his blog in 3 months, and we haven't even started promoting it yet.

Interesting how he has no explanation as to how his IP Detector/Web Bugs could be so wrong after all his protestations they never lie. We have page after page after page of his claiming they never lie, but not one sentence as to how they did lie. As I said a long, long time ago, give him enough rope........
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Lynn, I don't have to do a damn thing to destroy your credibility or reputation (you don't even have one) as you have done a far better job than I could have on my own.

Lynn Edgington......obsession is also his best perfume.
    Don't you just hate it when your words come back and bite you. Just think, all I did was quote you.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Having admin access to the forum logs, I can also say he has NEVER even mentioned members who are in anonymous mode.

IOW, he doesn't even know they exist, unless they post.

Then he scurries around trying to marry up the post time stamps with members showing in the "Currently Active Users" list on the front page.

Which is why he gets it wrong so many times.

He can't see who's here in anonymous mode, so he assumes the poster is masquerading as someone else.

Maybe it's because his I.P. detectors are so well mannered, they respect the wishes of those who wish to remain anonymous.
    He's picking my XOOM up if I'm not logged in. So I'm guessing that he's sorting through ever single IP that connects to the page. Likely even the search spiders, LoL.
    But, ya, like you said he then tries to match them up with the posts time stamp.

Of course I'd imagine that it will get a lot harder for him once the IPv6 IP's start showing up. Mine isn't active yet, but the current conversion is; 2002:4551:4DA1:0:0:0:0:0.
    But, that could change completely.

You can look yours up at ip-lookup.net and then click on 'Conversions (IPv4 / IPv6)'. And remember that that could very likely change.

Not sure how these are going to display when they start rolling out, but most likely any banned IP's you have now will be worthless after awhile.

This is what timewarnercable is saying;
    Question:
    What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6 addresses?

Answer:
    An IPv4 address is a series of 4 numbers separated by periods. An example of an IPv4 address is 192.0.2.15.
    An IPv6 address is a series of 8 numbers separated by colons. An example of an IPv6 address is 2001:db8:ac10:fe01:2aa:00ff:fe00:56ab.
    The IPv6 IP's contain 8 octets of 4 and contain not only numbers (0-9) but also letters (a-f).

You can drop the leading zeros, for example;
    (Uncompressed) 2002:4551:4DA1:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000
    (Compressed) 2002:4551:4DA1:0:0:0:0:0
    (Full Compression) 2002:4551:4da1:::::

So you can get IP's like;
    a567:03b7:000f:fe56:0000:9dc7:eab7:1007
    Fully compressed that would be;
    a567:3b7:f:fe56::9dc7:eab7:1007

The DEA, FBI, and RCMP are already worried about it;
    news.cnet.com/fbi-dea-warn-ipv6-could-shield-criminals-from-police/.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    See this is your Telstra connection this morning:
    101.169.127.235 - IP address - utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames

So, don't bother searching this IP number on your database because you didn't login to RS with it.
    Now you're putting up random I.P. addresses and claiming you know to whom it belongs when you openly admit it wasn't used to log into the forum ??

What are you now saying ???

You can pluck I.P. addresses out of the air and identify the user ???

Come on now, MonkeyBrain, that's a bit far fetched, even for you.

Well, at last you got ONE thing right.

I DIDN'T log into REALSCAM.com this morning using that I.P. for one very good reason, I have NEVER subscribed to, used, hijacked, piggybacked or proxied through Telstra, EVER.

IOW, it's not me OR my I.P. address.

It's an I.P. address, what indicates it's MY I.P. address ??

Show us how you arrived at your conclusion.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    No.
    The point is that I have already stated that I connect with a XOOM tablet from work and have done so in the past. I also visit this forum from work a couple times a day, and a couple more times from home. There are also less then a million XOOM's in the world, perhaps only about 6-700,000.
    So it is very likely that any XOOM on this forum is me no matter what the IP is.
    This is due to a mathematical concept known as statistics.
    Umm, every website I visited today from my XOOM would have that same information. And any number of wannabe teenage hackers that place tracking gif's or other bugs online would have it to.
    Look at it this way.
    Most of the people on this forum have already freely given their locations.
    We all already know where they are.
    When they post we know that they are online.
    We don't need you to tell us any of that.
    Constantly stating the obvious is not a big deal.
    I see, you must be in direct competition with Okosh for who is dumber than dumb and dumber....
    So, when I said you were reading the forum from Kent State U, that was "obvious", even though I pin-pointed the time, your company's IP address and computer info.

Then, how about this post of yours now?
    You posted that from home using 69.81.77.161. Didn't you???
    Oh but wait, that's also very obvious too because everybody has to go home at one point or another right??? YEAH RIGHT!!!!
    Do you want me to tell your computer information that you got at home too??? HUH??? LOL!!!

Nomaxim.......reading too much what LRM aka Okosh posts turned him into an idiot.

Post Thanks / Like

Now you're putting up random I.P. addresses and claiming you know to whom it belongs when you openly admit it wasn't used to log into the forum ??
    What are you now saying ???
    You can pluck I.P. addresses out of the air and identify the user ???
    Come on now, MonkeyBrain, that's a bit far fetched, even for you.
    Well, at last you got ONE thing right.
    I DIDN'T log into REALSCAM.com this morning using that I.P. for one very good reason, I have NEVER subscribed to, used, hijacked, piggybacked or proxied through Telstra, EVER.
    IOW, it's not me OR my I.P. address.
    It's an I.P. address, what indicates it's MY I.P. address ??
    Show us how you arrived at your conclusion.
    It's simple silly: your computer information is almost like a fingerprint, and that ip entry log matches you. There aren't as many users (logged in or not) on RS to get confused about all this. In fact, there are more spam bots and search engine bots visiting than real users. So, you can change your ip address as many times as you want, and each time I know it's you.

I just posted to "Nomaxim" and told him that I know he posted from his home location. Here is another proof for you: His computer system is also a Windows computer and browser is similar to yours (but I can still tell the difference). Apparently, he left his Xoom tablet at work, or maybe he likes his computer's bigger monitor, that I don't know. Now, go ahead and wait what he is gonna tell you about that, alright???

LRM aka Okosh........believes it's time to stop watching the Twilight Zone series on DVD.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey MMB.

Am I still Patrick? Or am I someone else now?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Hey MMB.

Am I still Patrick? Or am I someone else now?
    Didn't I answer that question here??
    http://www.realscam.com/f22/official...3/index17.html

Do I think you are Patrick??? ahh YES??

Post Thanks / Like

I see, you must be in direct competition with Okosh for who is dumber than dumb and dumber....
    So, when I said you were reading the forum from Kent State U, that was "obvious", even though I pin-pointed the time, your company's IP address and computer info.
    Let me be blunt, I don't give a ****.
    I know exactly where I was.

I was sitting at a table outside under the yellow 'X' while on my lunch break.
    The wireless router is located at the red 'X' on the lower level.
    Did you know any of that?
    No, you didn't.

Do you know the address or the name of that building?
    No, you don't.

I even know where the other router (the other IP) is on that map.
    Do you?
    No, you don't.

Then, how about this post of yours now?
    You posted that from home using 69.81.77.161. Didn't you???
    Oh but wait, that's also very obvious too because everybody has to go home at one point or another right??? YEAH RIGHT!!!!
    Do you want me to tell your computer information that you got at home too??? HUH??? LOL!!!
    See Post #409 from 3, almost 4 months ago. Not news, I know where I am and what my computer is running.

I even know my name, address, and phone number.
    Do you know any of that?
    No, you don't.

Here's an idea.
    Why don't you join the World of WarCraft Forum or some other gaming forum and impress the kids.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

It's simple silly: your computer information is almost like a fingerprint,
    You're right, MY computer information IS "like a fingerprint.

So, why do you keep posting information of an I.P. number which is NOT mine.

You keep saying it's mine, how do you know it's mine ???

It's an I.P. number, nothing more and nothing less.

YOU are the only person claiming it's mine, yet you are providing no evidence to say why it is me.

Forget all the technical B/S you're copying and pasting, forget all about who is using what O/S or computer.

Tell me what leads you to the conclusion that particular I.P. address is MINE ??

It isn't, BTW, my I.P. address since I logged on to iinet this morning is:

which is allocated to:

MonkeyBrain says different.

The questions we'd like answered are, WHY does MonkeyBrain say different and WHY can't MonkeyBrain say how he came to the conclusion he did ?

I can answer for him with absolute certainty.

He guessed, that's why he can't provide any evidence to support his guesswork.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Let me be blunt, I don't give a ****.
    I know exactly where I was.

I was sitting at a table outside under the yellow 'X' while on my lunch break.
    The wireless router is located at the red 'X' on the lower level.
    Did you know any of that?
    No, you didn't.
    Do you know the address or the name of that building?
    No, you don't.
    I even know where the other router (the other IP) is on that map.
    Do you?
    No, you don't.
    See Post #409 from 3, almost 4 months ago. Not news, I know where I am and what my computer is running.
    I even know my name, address, and phone number.
    Do you know any of that?
    No, you don't.
    Here's an idea.
    Why don't you join the World of WarCraft Forum or some other gaming forum and impress the kids.
    Got you scared, didn't I???? Don't worry, I am not gonna come and beat the crap out of you there in Ohio.
    But, you should read the stupidity you post here.
    As a meat puppet to LRM, you are pathetic.
    Your silly pictures of where you were siting in campus today are irrelevant, moron. I knew you were reading from that place and you want to basically dismiss it as a coincidence. You are an idiot.

Perhaps you will deny that you also use at home a FireFox browser 13.0.1 but on a Windows 6.1 which is usually Vista computers (but not necessarily, of course) but 6.1 is your OS for sure.
    Now a moron like you it's probably gonna say that that too is "obvious'. LOL!!!

Nomaxim.........reads the MMB while taking a dump outside campus.

Post Thanks / Like

Nomaxim is now using his Xoom tablet with his home connection 69.81.77.161

But that too is "obvious"...lol!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman
    The questions we'd like answered are, WHY does MonkeyBrain say different and WHY can't MonkeyBrain say how he came to the conclusion he did ?
    Still no answers, MonkeyBrain ???

How DID you decide the I.P. number you posted was mine ???

MoneyMakingBrain....distract is his middle name

Post Thanks / Like

Got you scared, didn't I????
    HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHa
    HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHa

Post Thanks / Like

You're right, MY computer information IS "like a fingerprint.
    So, why do you keep posting information of an I.P. number which is NOT mine.
    You keep saying it's mine, how do you know it's mine ???
    It's an I.P. number, nothing more and nothing less.
    YOU are the only person claiming it's mine, yet you are providing no evidence to say why it is me.
    Forget all the technical B/S you're copying and pasting, forget all about who is using what O/S or computer.
    Tell me what leads you to the conclusion that particular I.P. address is MINE ??
    It isn't, BTW, my I.P. address since I logged on to iinet this morning is:

which is allocated to:

MonkeyBrain says different.
    I can answer for him with absolute certainty.
    He guessed, that's why he can't provide any evidence to support his guesswork.
    Slow down you retarded moron. I can't help it if your stupid connection changes so much.
    You were the one who claimed to have posted using this before:
    http://www.realscam.com/f22/official...html#post23390
    and that is a connection point near Brisbane, not Perth:

As far as this log entry:
    101.169.127.235 - - [21/Jun/2012:04:34:38 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 200 237 "http://www.realscam.com/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1"

If you don't believe me it's yours, I don't give a damn.

Post Thanks / Like

Still don't get it, huh????
    Your computer information is like fingerprint.
    Repeat that yo yourself a few times and you may just get it:
    ================================================== ================================================== =====
    My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint...
    ================================================== ================================================

LRM aka Okosh.....his Xanax pills are from Mexico.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Any more proof needed that monkey brain is just a twit??
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Any more proof needed that monkey brain is just a twit??
    Yep,

MonkeyBrain would have us believe he spent all last night injecting his web bugs into every webpage on the 'net.

Post Thanks / Like

Repeat that yo yourself a few times and you may just get it:
    ================================================== ================================================== =====
    My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint,My computer information is like fingerprint...
    ================================================== ================================================

LRM aka Okosh.....his Xanax pills are from Mexico.
    Yep,

your major problem being, you posted SOMEONE ELSES' computer information and I.P. address.

Post Thanks / Like

Got you scared, didn't I???? Don't worry, I am not gonna come and beat the crap out of you there in Ohio.
    But, you should read the stupidity you post here.
    As a meat puppet to LRM, you are pathetic.
    Your silly pictures of where you were siting in campus today are irrelevant, moron. I knew you were reading from that place and you want to basically dismiss it as a coincidence. You are an idiot.

Perhaps you will deny that you also use at home a FireFox browser 13.0.1 but on a Windows 6.1 which is usually Vista computers (but not necessarily, of course) but 6.1 is your OS for sure.
    Now a moron like you it's probably gonna say that that too is "obvious'. LOL!!!

Nomaxim.........reads the MMB while taking a dump outside campus.
    Hey, CrapforBrains, if I give you my location, will you promise to come and beat the crap outta me??? PLEASE???? PRETTY PLEASE??? Ya got nuthin', ya know ya got nuthin', and your empty claims are not only pathetic, they have become downright bo-ring...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

LRM in his desperation to prove that he posts from iiNet, has inadvertently demonstrated that it's quite possible for any Aussie to pretend to be in any place if you use an iiNet connection.

Proof is, if we believe what LRM said that this was his ip address this morning:
    Which is Sydney according to Utrace.
    124.149.77.38 - IP address - utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames

And which is the same thing he said earlier but with 124.148.70.24 ip number here:
    http://www.realscam.com/f22/official...html#post23390
    Which is Laidley, near Brisbane according to Utrace.

Then he would have been in 2 eastern Aussie cities and not far west in Perth. So how do you explain this???
    iiNet is a network of proxy connections, so literally, the user can be anywhere in Australia.

Now all jokes aside, this is really LRM aka Okosh using Telstra to connect to the web:

We know it's him because he never denied that the computer information above in bold was incorrect, and both, Okosh and LRM post with that computer info all the time. It's really that simple.

LRM aka Okosh.....only God knows what horrors it means to be Okosh.

So when do you know