Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 22 of 446 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    I know. I keep trying and nothing works. Stacy, don't be like me and wake up too late. Please.
    Im only 200 short from being in profit which is not my 100% goal in life . i dont try and withdraw 100% after a purchase
    It will not be too late for me.
    And likely not ever too late to buy traffic .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    Im only 200 short from being in profit which is not my 100% goal in life . i dont try and withdraw 100% after a purchase
    And if I recall aright, you struggle to get by on $500 a month, which means that you gambled money that your family could not afford.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

But it will be. Some day you will come to understand that your money comes from people less fortunate than you and you will feel bad about having their money.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No he means stop doing illegal things.

You are participating in a crime and need to stop.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    And if I recall aright, you struggle to get by on $500 a month, which means that you gambled money that your family could not afford.
    Being a supervisor pays way better than 500 a month closer to 55k a year . but after phones car and house. I doubt i have that much left ... And i live in a shack lol

Post Thanks / Like

I guess im just here to remind you guys what your forum is .. It clearly says real scam . you decide or not .. It should read only scam.com.
    Most of us been there...Done that and got the T-shirt.....

http://www.realscam.com/f22/somethin...dranichak-170/
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So im hearing you guys know 100% without a shadow of doubt that the monsoon is illegal . but you have no knowledge of how it would be legal ?
    Is that not a contradiction?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    We are getting tired of trying to steer you off the wrong path. You are hardheaded as a mule. You want to be around known ponzi pimps and be guilty by association? O.k., that's your choice.
    Stacy can see things as clearly as Daffy can

daffy-duck-money.jpg

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So im hearing you guys know 100% without a shadow of doubt that the monsoon is illegal . but you have no knowledge of how it would be legal ?
    Is that not a contradiction?
    How many times do you need it explained to you??.....FFS...My dog gets it already yet you don't....SMFH...

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can i talk your dog he sounds more sensible

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    That's what the law says.

Anything else is breaking the law.

Sorry if the truth is not something you want to accept.
    No ill accept it just fine lay it out there .
    Its perfectly fine for folks on neo bux to buy advertising.
    Its also perfectly legal for the members of neobux to click those purchases and receive a share .

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto with what okosh said.

Its perfectly fine for folks on neo bux to buy advertising.

The purchase of advertising on these two sites has nothing to do with the clicking.

An advertiser buys ads.

The person that clicks views those ads, for every 20,000 eye straining sites they get about $50.

If someone does both there is no neat little package that returns 10% on an unlimited amount of credit packs over the course of about 60 days. Especially not for clicking only 10 ads per day.
    If you HONESTLY can't see the difference get to the court and see about having a guardian appointed.

but you have no knowledge of how it would be legal
    Separate the two.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Ditto with what okosh said.

The purchase of advertising on these two sites has nothing to do with the clicking.

An advertiser buys ads.

The person that clicks views those ads, for every 20,000 eye straining sites they get about $50.

If someone does both there is no neat little package that returns 10% on an unlimited amount of credit packs over the course of about 60 days. Especially not for clicking only 10 ads per day.
    If you HONESTLY can't see the difference get to the court and see about having a guardian appointed. haha

nice joke there brother i almost thought you would try and educate me on neo bux since you guys are all knowing..
    i was a member of neo bux never really liked it much all that renting referrals if they were real . yes 20k clicks sucks...lol
    but the big or real money at neo bux and mind you it is looked at industry wide as a leader comes from purchasing referrals , and from the member level upgrades.
    if you spend 890$ a year you can double the money that you make on the clicks for yourself and your referrals that click. the 890$ is a yearly cap
    and once you reach day 365 your higher earnings go away . if you make it that far or if neobux stays open . which it has. no guarantee you will ever profit from the $890 purchase but it does allow you to make more per click . if you spend 890$ on neo bux you no longer have to surf . your on vacation
    on the monsoon daily clicking vacations is not allowed.

hmm sounds kinda familiar you can spend money on an "upgrade" and make more money per task even though it cannot be guaranteed or expected.
    on the monsoon if you dont like clicking on cash links you can "upgrade" to the ad packs and also make more money per click up to a certain level not guaranteed or expected.

on neo bux you can rent referrals and make even more money these referrals are "real " people. since you are upgraded to ultimate you can buy 4000 referrals
    for 27 cents a piece for 30 days then you have to either buy the same ones or recycle for new ones . again no guarantee on profit not everyone can . some do
    this is not guaranteed or fixed due to sales that have not happened yet. and referrals that have not clicked yet. "its all based on ad clicks purchased ..."

on the monsoon your adpacks expire just like the rented referrals after about 55 days or 110% this time is not guaranteed or fixed due to sales that have not happened yet. this limit has to be placed just like the rented referrals on neo bux or no one will buy them again..

doing the math best case on neo bux if you spend 890$ and aslo spend 1080$ per month on 4000 rented referrals and they some how magically click 4 ads a day
    you can make 160$ a day . or 58000 per year . less all fees of 12000= maximum income of $46000 remember not everyone can have successs like this or neo bux would go broke some have to loose money on upgrades or it will not work ... hmmm who decides this i wonder? it is supposed to be based on rented referrals or real people . but like they say they might click they might not..

on the monsoon if you spend 900$ on ad packs you get 18 of them . and since your spending 900 a month on neobux for rented referrals lets spend 900 a month on the monsoon as well ... if you decide not to take any money out your total projected not guaranteed earnings or account value is now
    9/13/2016 43680.00 but who is going to repurchase 100% for a whole year ?
    same can be said at neo bux how much after spending all that money on rented referrals can you actually take home? 9 to 10% of that to be a best guess. well on the monsoon to have your account not get smaller you also cant take home more than 10% of your weekly income.

side by side spend for spend they are very similar . one site calls it adpacks one site calls it upgrades and rented referrals
    one site is looked at like a ponzi
    the other one is looked at like an industry leader even though there is no guarantee of profits and for some to profit others have to loose . or a miracle may happen and sales will be so high everyone wins... haha
    Last edited by stacy532; 12-15-2015 at 02:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

or a miracle may happen and sales will be so high everyone wins... haha
    LOL Yeah, let's hope for a miracle. You need one - to get all of this junk the admins fed you out of your head and be the same you you were before this silly hobby of yours.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. And in the above cases you have a car or food or furniture before you get a kick back. What actual product does "da monsoon" sell you before you get any cash back from them? you know? something you can eat drive or sit on?
    you can use the services to get signups to your primary businesses .. smartest thing to do no need to throw away what you actually bought ... once you do this you receive something called referral commission and with this you can buy a car seat and something to eat.
    So you are not selling any actual products and you only get money ( a "referral commission") when you recruit someone? In other words the perfect definition of a Ponzi where payouts to earlier members come from new people joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    yes you are! Two posts above that where you say "you have to prove without a shadow of doubt? "

Nope you are claiming it is a fact that it is a legit business.
    i believe it is a legitimate place to buy ad services and you guys dont have to prove its a ponzi no more than i need to prove its not im referring to an actual expert. oh but the experts run the best ponzi schemes..
    WRONG! It isnt a case of "balance of probability" It is a case of "burden of proof"! In other words it isn't a case of we dont need top prove anything and you dont equally need to prove anything. It is a case of YOU MADE THE CLAIM oit is a legit business and therefore the burden of proof is on you. WE don't have to prove a negative!

Could be all of the above or even other reasons. So what? What has that to do with the fact of something being a scam?

Yes. So what? Doesn't make ponzi pimps into legit business people does it?
    no but i dont think you guys have the qualifications to judge anyone on the face of the earth there is someone upstairs that has that job ..lol
    Sorry but look up "appeal to authority". whether oir not people should not judge other people does not change the FACT that you claim it is a legit business and it is for you to support that claim with evidence. ANY evidence! Well? Have you got any?

read the post that have been directed at me but not with your eyes but with the eyes of a new person visiting the forum for the first time...
    In other words when asked to support your claims about others you shift the burden ( look up shifting the burden and moving the goalposts under logical fallacy too) to others to prove your false claims? I suppose the posts directyed atr you also show the whole scheme is being orgainsed by space lizards?

people are still buying ad services on ahp that should be 100% legal to do so since no one is really worrying with being paid back and anything that is shared is seen as a bonus ... damn thats very ironic...
    How can you show AHP is selling any ad opr service and not just taking money from people and ponziing it to others? And even if they were a legit scheme -which you have not shown- that still does not prove people dont expect money back from it.
    anyone can join monsoon there is no sign up test or requirement to be a certain height.
    So what? How does that prove it is legit or that people dont expect returns from their investment?
    i have been doing business with charles since 2011 in infinity bux . had plenty of withdraws .
    So what? How does that prove anything?
    ahp also had plenty of withdraws ... paypal trust Charles with money . i trust paypal with money so any fear I have go away pretty quick ....
    Im sure Al Capone probably had a bank account too. How does that show he was legit?

i know this because it looks like no one is buying the rev share packages any longer no longer worrying about buying the service which shares . i have tested this last week i bought one . which was 925 numbers higher and purchased in one year after my last one . and another one 7 days later and it was just one number higher than my last one was . i was testing to see if i was the only person spending money on ahp
    my two purchases bumped me up 1 day after purchase from a steady .12 cents per day simply surfing to .45 cents twice exactly 24 hours after i bought one mini text ad ..package . and yes i did use my monsoon money to test
    they are simply buying the ad services one of which is done for you traffic which is showed outside the ahp membership.
    How can you prove it isnt someone just watching for when you pay money in and then paying you back some money that they have sitting there from later joiners?

What a superb Event Today In Birmingham with 400 Leaders From Many Cities and Some people had flown in From Sweden and the PhilliPines
    The days started of well with some amazing testimonials from people who had changed their lives and given up their jobs .
    Care to name any of these people? Because i dont believe you.

We then moved onto Charles explaining what a Ponzi scheme & Pyramid Scheme is and why Tm is not one of those.
    So you say. What actual explanation did he give? If it is a valid explaination then it will stand up to scrutiny. SAYING he gave one and actually supplying a real one are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

He also explained what happened in his last Business and how when he was investigated he told the authorities come and check everything i have done and if I am at fault , then put me in Prison .
    Great! what was the name of that business and what force investigated him and in what court did it appear?
    And when? Or is this just more makey uppey claims?

Charles also explained how the Traffic we provide is the best , not because he says so but because many companies are now coming on board and bringing in their members of 15k plus .
    Care to name say ten of these many companies? ?? so then it IS "because he says so" soince you can't actually produce the companies you claim proves it is not because he says so?

He did log into the back office of TM and showed us what was owed to current members if they all cashed out .
    How much was that? How do you know he was showing ALL the joiners? Look all you have to do is multiply the number of members by the amount they normally put in and you will see how much is coming in. That is how mush is owed TO BREAK EVEN. You can double it for a 100% return.
    He then logged into the 3 payment processors and showed that we had more than enough to cover members payouts and with plenty left over for our future stability.
    Whoi where hte processors and what were the accounts under? Personal accounts in his own name and not any business Im betting. At least you know some of the money he trousered.

Pinakee Naik
    Who it seems cant back up a report with any evidence - just like you.

i didnt say i believe everything listed i have no reason not to believe it either but i was not there. I just posted the latest update.
    Oh so the above is all anecdotal HEARSAY? Where is you actual evidence?

I guess im just here to remind you guys what your forum is .. It clearly says real scam . you decide or not ..
    Yes you are free to clainm the law of gravity does not work and charles can in fact fly. But if you want people to step off a tall building with you they might want some actual evidence of this flying ability first.
    It should read only scam.com. we already decided so you dont Have to... Only showing negative information is your choice but it does not give anyone the chance to make a rational decision .
    . I have decided you cant faly . I know of no positive information that you can and that is for you to provide. It is STILL rational to assume you can't fly.

if they feel something a scam and they wish ti look for that extra nudge they can get it here. But having positives vs negatives will not be found anywhere on this forum.
    It isnt a question of positives versus negatives. If you claim you can fly you are free to do so but dont expect me to invest in your human flight business until you provide evidence.

You know i appreciate the work you do for the newbies
    I just dont understand how buying advertising is illegal only when charles sells it . ?
    1. I dont believe he IS selling it?
    2. What is illegal is fraudulently taking money from others for a non registered business and claiming it is legit when it isnt.
    How sharing company profits from that sell is only illegal when the monsoon does it . just seems like a double standard to me ..
    No double standard. All scams like this are scams. Just as this one is.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

TM was the Program I was researching when I found this forum. It appears that it is too late to start with TM despite the appearance of it being a real money maker!

Post Thanks / Like

they are very similar .
    So are the Coral and Scarlet snake.

Red Touch Yellow, Kills a Fellow. Red Touch Black, Friend of Jack.

one site calls it adpacks one site calls it upgrades and rented referrals
    Sorry you are having such a problem with the details. Could I pump $100,000 into Neobux and be paid $10,000 every 60 days or so for clicking 10 ads daily?

one site is looked at like a ponzi

the other one is looked at like an industry leader haha
    I wouldn't join Neobux, I certainly wouldn't pay for their referral rental or upgrade schemes. That doesn't mean it's a Ponzi, you're going to have to try hard than that.

================================================== ===================

Sort of makes you wonder why Scoville needs all those people and hands out all those recruiting trophies. $7.45 average earnings yesterday by Neobux clickers, no stage or tales of woe needed.

Yesterday
    + 14,475
    Registered members https://www.neobux.com/?vl=9E41282BC...04ADE3F72B39E5

Yesterday
    + 26,865,669
    Advertisement visualizations

Yesterday
    + $107,861.36
    Paid to our members
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by italman View Post
    TM was the Program I was researching when I found this forum. It appears that it is too late to start with TM despite the appearance of it being a real money maker!
    Glad you found the site and welcome.

There is real money to be made if you can stomach getting other people to pump their money into an obvious scam. They will on net eventually lose, but it does pay to recruit suckers. There are plenty of people that think they are making money because they see their account balance growing on the screen. In reality if they pump their own money in it will take 10 cycles (about 2 years) of withdrawals just to break even.

If curious you can do yourself a lot of good by reviewing previous scams. All of these are fundamentally the same, and you will note all were correctly called on the first thread page. There are always a few memorable "stacy532s" that show up along the way, maybe VH1 will be doing a "Where are they Now" update if they can be reached for comment.

http://www.realscam.com/f10/zeek-rew...ee-member-642/
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...onzi-scam-897/
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/profitabl...ough-yet-1795/

Imploding in real time.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...am-ponzi-3439/

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is Charles, in his own words, defining what he says is a Pyramid Scheme and a Ponzi and why TM isn't, and I quote:

"Pyramid Scheme: Selling "nothing" but opportunity to recuit people who will pay you for "nothing" - no one can earn without recruiting into the scheme.

Classic example of this is cash gifting. People sending cash to someone as a gift which would enable them to recruit others to the scheme. No product, service, or property is being purchased, only the qualification to recruit people and receive money from new recruits.

Ponzi: An investment opportunity usually offering a set % or guaranteed earnings in a given time frame, but doesn't actually have the money to support the earnings. The company focuses on recruiting and receiving money in only to keep up with the demand on payouts. These companies reward earnings to accounts and through time people can't withdraw their earnings, because the company simply doesn't really have the money.

Classic example of this is high yield investment programs. People being told to "invest" and earn 5% daily, or a certain % per month, or year.

Ultimately a ponzi is anything that holds people's money, but doesn't have cash available to support the total balances, but only able to keep enough cash on hand to process payments out of their system.

What Makes Traffic Monsoon Neither of These?

There is a real ad service being offered, which is of true quality and deliver real visitors. People can use the services without referring, people can earn without referring. These ad services hold stand-alone value at competitive prices in today's marketplace.

Referring people to use the services pay a commission, just like working any sales job.

The earnings are only rewarded after a payment has been received, so every account balance is fully supported with actual money. So if everyone cashed out all their earnings, everyone would be paid. This is because first a purchase is made, the money is held by the company, then shared in commissions and revenue sharing with positions. There is no over promising, and no over paying affiliates any amount beyond what has first been received."
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you found the site and welcome.

There is real money to be made if you can stomach getting other people to pump their money into an obvious scam. They will on net eventually lose, but it does pay to recruit suckers. There are plenty of people that think they are making money because they see their account balance growing on the screen. In reality if they pump their own money in it will take 10 cycles (about 2 years) of withdrawals just to break even.

If curious you can do yourself a lot of good by reviewing previous scams. All of these are fundamentally the same, and you will note all were correctly called on the first thread page. There are always a few memorable "stacy532s" that show up along the way, maybe VH1 will be doing a "Where are they Now" update if they can be reached for comment.

http://www.realscam.com/f10/zeek-rew...ee-member-642/
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...onzi-scam-897/
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/profitabl...ough-yet-1795/

Imploding in real time.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...am-ponzi-3439/
    How do you come up with the figure of 10 cycles fo profit .. If you buy an adpack for 50$ and you dont feel comfortable. You have every right to withdraw all 55$ in less than 2 months . why would someone wait 2 years ?
    I purchased my first 50 packs in jan. Now i have 99 of them and have 2800$ withdrawn

Post Thanks / Like

So are the Coral and Scarlet snake.

Red Touch Yellow, Kills a Fellow. Red Touch Black, Friend of Jack.

Sorry you are having such a problem with the details. Could I pump $100,000 into Neobux and be paid $10,000 every 60 days or so for clicking 10 ads daily?

I wouldn't join Neobux, I certainly wouldn't pay for their referral rental or upgrade schemes. That doesn't mean it's a Ponzi, you're going to have to try hard than that.

================================================== ===================

Sort of makes you wonder why Scoville needs all those people and hands out all those recruiting trophies. $7.45 average earnings yesterday by Neobux clickers, no stage or tales of woe needed.

Yesterday
    + 14,475
    Registered members https://www.neobux.com/?vl=9E41282BC...04ADE3F72B39E5

Yesterday
    + 26,865,669
    Advertisement visualizations

Yesterday
    + $107,861.36
    Paid to our members
    All of this is a double standard
    Neo bux offers members a means or a gadget that you can spend money on for the sole purpose of increasing your money over time . but not guaranteed. and is no product or service whatsoever.
    Oh but its perfectly fine .
    Monsoon offers an upgrade called adpack to earn more money over time and is not guaranteed but actually has a ad service purchase attached. But its so wrong and illegal .. Lol

You laid out the finances for neobux
    Cool but since the monsoon has to be audited by a 3rd party financial company before you can believe any numbers monsoon pubicly shows .my paying ads shows the same updated information. Last person withdrawing. Last person to fund . total members . total paid out etc but when mpa does this you say its meaningless.. i say why not hold neobux to the same strict standards . ? Again seems hypocritical.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you come up with the figure of 10 cycles fo profit ..
    If you put in $50 and get paid back $5 each time a pack matures without quitting the program Scoville can pay you with your own money for 10 cycles.

If you buy an adpack for 50$ and you dont feel comfortable. You have every right to withdraw all 55$ in less than 2 months . why would someone wait 2 years ?
    They shouldn't, they are involved in a Ponzi scam.

Most people as you full well know will roll over their profits, never extract a dime, and will end up holding a five pound bag packed with ten pounds of ****.

Pretty sure I remember you saying you joined in October (too busy to hunt for the quote), and yesterday weren't in profit.

http://www.realscam.com/f8/traffic-m...html#post94503
    Now we have this dandy...

I purchased my first 50 packs in jan. Now i have 99 of them and have 2800$ withdrawn

I don't think I ever said people don't initially make money in Ponzi scams, you know full well how the game is played. The compound interest is what kills Ponzi scams like Traffic Monsoon at the point when people want their "profits" and there is a dearth of new suckers pumping money in.

Assuming what you said is true, you bought $2500 worth of credit packs withdrew $2800, and still have an account worth $4950(99*50) all from clicking 10 ads for other scams daily. Do Warren Buffet and Janet Yellen consult with you on a regular basis?

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you buy an adpack for 50$ and you dont feel comfortable. You have every right to withdraw all 55$ in less than 2 months .
    except when you ask for it they probably wont pay you and will delete any complaints about them on fora they control.
    why would someone wait 2 years ?
    Because they think the "virtual" money in the fake account is theirs and will pay out if they ask for it but if they do they will have to start again and wait a month for returns.

So you can get 99 times 55 = $5,450 instantly if you want? But you are 5450 ,minus 2800
    = $2,650 short of break even. Go on then. Try and get all that 5400 out tomorrow and Ill bet you you wont get it. But Ill bet you dont even try to get it. Just like the other people above wait you will wait and wont get that money out. But when you try to do so your 2650 will be locked in and all sorts of excuses made as to why they wont pay it to you.

As it stands you havent made anything at all until you get that 2650 without having to pay anything in. You will never get it . Unless you pay even more in that is.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i say why not hold neobux to the same strict standards . ?
    Again seems hypocritical
    Uh no but nice try, perhaps you missed my quote

Quote Originally Posted by ribsy
    I wouldn't join Neobux, I certainly wouldn't pay for their referral rental or upgrade schemes. That doesn't mean it's a Ponzi
    If someone joins Neobux there is simply no reason not to withdraw their money as soon as it becomes available. There is no phony baloney compounding like you just tried to pull where you magically turned $2500 into $7800.

I didn't say I thought Neobux was a good deal, I would put none of my money in it and certainly wouldn't try to build a referral empire. What I said was it isn't a Ponzi.

Blah Blah Blah already addressed 4098 times in this thread.
    Neo bux offers members a means or a gadget that you can spend money on for the sole purpose of increasing your money over time . but not guaranteed. and is no product or service whatsoever.
    Oh but its perfectly fine .
    Monsoon offers an upgrade called adpack to earn more money over time and is not guaranteed but actually has a ad service purchase attached. But its so wrong and illegal .. Lol

You laid out the finances for neobux
    Cool but since the monsoon has to be audited by a 3rd party financial company before you can believe any numbers monsoon pubicly shows .my paying ads shows the same updated information. Last person withdrawing. Last person to fund . total members . total paid out etc but when mpa does this you say its meaningless.. i say why not hold neobux to the same strict standards . ? Again seems hypocritical.

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

... i say why not hold neobux to the same strict standards . ? Again seems hypocritical.
    And I say start a desperate discussion on neobux and we will apply the same standards to that. THis discussion however is about Traffic Monsoon.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post