LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Their conference in LA started now and the first pictures arrived. Seems like we've got a "Stepsys 2.0".

12352_636199483063573_136418444_n.jpg
    540681_636199399730248_1695620349_n.jpg

Oh, one moment! It looks like he learned it from the real Stepsys! This guy is known from Bannersbroker Ponzi scheme already under the name "Riky BBitalia". Seems like one Ponzi at a time is not enough.

735012_312817682174201_1536512329_n.jpg

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Childs over there at the Uinvest HYIP Ponzi scheme being anti SEC.

ui-ponzi-childs.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

can't decode most of it :)

Post Thanks / Like

Here is our new "freind" Riky BBItalia with
    a guy who is claimed to be the CEO of Uinvest at Beverly Hills Uinvest conference.

Eugene_Riky.jpg

eugene_italians.jpg

The CEO now is using a name "Eugene Rubin" and if you followed the story about Uinvest in China expo according to dengboss's (chinesse uinvestor) earliest posts on his blog
    was known as "Vitaliy Danilenko" and later according to dengboss (again) became "Eugene Rubin".

Picture from the expo in China:

Past posts about it:
    #post49114
    #post51865
    #post51869
    #post51874

And a video from China's event: https://vimeo.com/61457876

Post Thanks / Like

Can you tell a scammer just by looking at them? If yes, bad things ahead for Uinvest.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordgiap View Post
    Guys I understand...it might scam tonight or tomorrow but their company development(more and more features been added up and support it good) and dedication(they have overcome so many problem instead of closing down) I like their spirit and I am ready to lose as well. 1 more month I am in profit so why not let me money stays there? xD
    Ok, I honestly did not see their calculations. I only see that they promise to return money in two years. And that projects will be debt free in under a year. I am originally in Ukraine, and I can clear some details. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the World and definitely most corrupt country in Europe. To make business there you have to have Government or Organized crime connections. In both cases, money will be messed up in criminal(for Westerners) transitions. Second, price of basic goods like bread is influenced heavily by Government decisions. So it is not a free market they can raise prices as they want. Also, completely automated factories can undercut prices to other factories in the developed world, but in Ukraine where labor is almost as dirt cheap as in China, cost of automated machinery will be much more expensive than a labour.

In other words, if you understood something in Economics or lived in that part of the world, you would see how stupid their calculations are.

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking SEC, FBI, Homeland Security gets a call tomorrow.
    These greasers could be funding terrorism. Either way its fraud.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

... I only see that they promise to return money in two years ....
    Small correction - each project "pay" 10% - 20% a month, so it makes 100% return under 1 year.

... Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the World and definitely most corrupt country in Europe.
    I would not say that, things are getting better, you can see right laws are enacted and enforced.
    I know it is considered by some the Capital of the Scams.
    Taking into account that the current president is an ex-convict on 2 counts (armed robbery and assault)
    and recent outrageous con, when entire Government was conned by one guy: Ukraine duped by con man in billion-dollar gas deal – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs
    and recent announcement from Ukrainian SEC (NSSMC) that 18 thousand companies are in direct violation of security laws: http://smida.gov.ua/news/publication...yach_kompanijj

I see how Uinvest is trying to convince their investors that Ukraine is a magic place with emerging markets, but recession brought a credit squeeze
    and businesses have no choice but pay 10%+ a month on loans to Uinvest cause there are no other options - that is outright lie, even loansharks in Ukraine charge less.

.... To make business there you have to have Government or Organized crime connections....
    They would not be hiding their location in Ukraine if they had such connections. They virtually do not exist in Ukraine.

... if you understood something in Economics or lived in that part of the world, you would see how stupid their calculations are....
    And that is also a reason why Ukrainian and Russian IP addresses blocked by their site.

Post Thanks / Like

On another note, this was filmed in center of Kiev, Ukraine yesterday.

A MMM russian-ponzi promoter screams "Money, money , free money"

Thats the way to promote a ponzi, take the notes Ken Russo, Nanci Jo Frazer and the rest ponzi pimps out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Small correction - each project "pay" 10% - 20% a month, so it makes 100% return under 1 year.

They would not be hiding their location in Ukraine if they had such connections. They virtually do not exist in Ukraine.

From what I saw that "profit" is 10% - 20% a month, but they will repay to "investors" in two years.

That was my point too. This is a small con job operation, but definitely loosely related to worldwide crime.

And things did not get better there. Check out Worldwide Corruption Perception Index. Ukraine is in #144 in the world just below Syria. In 2011 Ukraine was in 152, but that survey had 7 mour countries, so improvement is false.
    2012 Corruption Perceptions Index -- Results

Post Thanks / Like

there is a Sri Lankan Univest GUN agent spamming PS thread. He gets blasted, its hilarious.
    https://www.facebook.com/profitables...wlegit?fref=ts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    there is a Sri Lankan Univest GUN agent spamming PS thread. He gets blasted, its hilarious.
    https://www.facebook.com/profitables...wlegit?fref=ts
    The GUN thread is down.-should have done a screen shot

They have a song now:
    https://uinvest.com.ua/news/20995-en...-now-available

Post Thanks / Like

Why mess around, go straight to the MP3:

UinvestMaster-New_01.mp3

Eurovision Song Contest look out, here comes the Uinvest Anthem
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

We will see this scam people like this one:
    Ponzi Promoter Shot In The Center Of Kiev | InternetCyberCrime.com
    I think the people that invest in this scam site think that we are stupid.
    But hey the mafia believe us :)) and they realy take actions.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    This is sort of interesting although not real clever, I post this for anyone reviewing Uinvest for objective discussion. There was a poster named Chuckwaka who had posted some things questioning the legitimacy of Uinvest You will notice from the screen shot that people are talking to him, but his posts have been removed. So when you show up at these pages and all you see is people gushing over each other about how great things are please keep this in mind.

Captureunivest.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

They took down dozens of anti Uinvest posts since my post above.

The last post=wife and husband QUIT job? See that all time in ponzi. PS and JBP/PC it was a theme.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    This is sort of interesting although not real clever, I post this for anyone reviewing Uinvest for objective discussion. There was a poster named Chuckwaka who had posted some things questioning the legitimacy of Uinvest You will notice from the screen shot that people are talking to him, but his posts have been removed. So when you show up at these pages and all you see is people gushing over each other about how great things are please keep this in mind.

Captureunivest.JPG
    That is pretty much SOP with these scams, threaten members with account cancellations if they criticize, and delete most, if not all critical posts. Another common ploy is to open a private forum so they think they have total control/censorship.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    That is pretty much SOP with these scams, threaten members with account cancellations if they criticize, and delete most, if not all critical posts. Another common ploy is to open a private forum so they think they have total control/censorship.
    I am beginning to see that pop up over and over. Fortunately thanks to Poyol I have mastered the screen shot and now when I see something that makes me giggle I scoop it right up. Plus it is nice to save for the archives if people like NJF claim I never said that, I am a victim just like you.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ICCBernd View Post
    Their conference in LA started now and the first pictures arrived. Seems like we've got a "Stepsys 2.0".

12352_636199483063573_136418444_n.jpg
    540681_636199399730248_1695620349_n.jpg

Oh, one moment! It looks like he learned it from the real Stepsys! This guy is known from Bannersbroker Ponzi scheme already under the name "Riky BBitalia". Seems like one Ponzi at a time is not enough.

735012_312817682174201_1536512329_n.jpg
    He's the idiot - no, he is the idiot!!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I am beginning to see that pop up over and over. Fortunately thanks to Poyol I have mastered the screen shot and now when I see something that makes me giggle I scoop it right up. Plus it is nice to save for the archives if people like NJF claim I never said that, I am a victim just like you.
    Even better with Win 8 there is a snipping tool, works great!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Their "Management Chat" just started on uinvest.com.ua site, so if someone curious how brainwashed the people there are
    might join.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, before visitors from Russian and Ukrainian IP addresses
    saw this page when trying to get to uinvest.com.ua address:

uiddos.jpg

Before that , in 2010, they were quietly redirected to webcam-list.com (other site of Dimitriy)

So lately (i noticed that a week ago), if you happen to be coming from Ukraine or Russian IP address (which are not whitelisted by UI on request), you will see this:

UI_CONTRIES_BAN.jpg

And if you come from any western, asian, american IP address, everything is fine and working :)

Post Thanks / Like

Well, this poor lass is having a heck of a time getting anyone to provide her with any due diligence.

Captureunivest2.JPG

Here is a snip of the q&a, but I am having a hard time seeing why she would want to part with any of her tip money, much less her husband's insurance proceeds.

LN1.JPG
    LN2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Goodness, it takes the folks at UIvest long enough to answer this poor girl's questions. Finally last line, not registered with the SEC, conducts no financial operations in the US. Americans can rest easy knowing they will not be asking you to invest.

Uinvest.JPG