Alternative Funding for YOUR B2B startup, acquisition and growing firms LION
Houston, Texas Area Financial Services Current
- Principal, Board Member at Shale Placement
- Director of Private Funding and Bank Relations at American Prudential Capital, Inc.
- Founder at InHouston
- Online Presence Coach at onlinepresence.blogspot.com
- Director of Independent Broker Program at American Prudential Capital, Inc.
- Internet Marketing Trainer at Crusaderx International, LLC
- Chairman of the Board at Izumi Christian Fellowship -- A Missionary Support Group to Japan and Japanese Everywhere
- Small/Medium Business Funding Independent Broker at American Prudential Capital, Inc.
- CIO at Crusaderx International, LLC
- CEO / Founding Partner at Crusaderx International
- Director of Search Engine Optimization at Crusaderx International, LLC
- Director of Client Podcast Management and Moderating at Crusaderx International, LLC
- Marketplace Minister (Self-employed)
- Micro and Small Business Advocacy Evangelist at CrusaderX Blog: crusaderx.blogspot.com
- Small Business Automation Evangelist at Crusaderx International, LLC
- SEO, SEM, CRM, SFA and website business development specialist at Crusaderx International, LLC
- Moderator at InSanAntonio
- Moderator at Texas A&M Alumni Group
- CIO at My House Ministries
- CEO and Founder 7kovernover.com at 7kovernover.com
- Moderator at EnVision Conference
- CTO at Christian Business Leaders International
- Pro Rep Mentor at The Fundraising Advantage
- EDI Systems Manager/Programmer at Access-EC, Inc.
- Account Representative at American Prudential Capital, Inc.
- Cryptologic Linguist Journeyman at USAF
- Texas A&M University
- Defense Language Institute
Pro Rep Mentor
The Fundraising Advantage
Nonprofit; 201-500 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
September 2005 – June 2006 (10 months)
TFA Mentor - TFA, particularly in Phase II is the ability to raise substantial monies without asking for donations from members – at all. This is a remarkable point of departure and indeed a welcome ‘change of pace’ for both organization leaders and organization members. Imagine raising hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars for your church or Christian charity without having to ask loyal, yet somewhat beleaguered members to dig into their pockets for yet another ‘fund drive.’
If you run across anyone who would be open to receiving hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars for their ministry or faith-based non-profit without asking anyone for any money whatsoever? If we could take most of the fundraising responsibilities off their shoulders and help them accomplish their monetary goals in approximately 6-12 months, would you know anyone who might be willing to spend a few minutes to meet with our director?
www.businessconferences.info Hidden Treasures
Eric has 1 recommendation (1 co-worker) including:
Rick R., Pro Rep, Advantage Conferences
CEO and Founder 7kovernover.com
Marketing and Advertising industry
September 2005 – September 2008 (3 years 1 month)
I am currently assembling a global team of entrepreneurs that will serve as an oasis for professionals seeking to combine their Christian faith with our exclusive Millionaire Mindset Conference and business opportunity.
I am currently reviewing over 2000 professionals that have submitted their profiles, since we launched in September 2005. Our selection process focuses on a person's vision, drive to realistically earn a mid-6 to 7 figure income in the next 18 months, and a commitment to coach others in our Millionaire Mindset Conference program. Only 3 people have been selected for my team, as of November 2, 2005. If you would like to be considered, visit 7kovernover.com.